Page 45 of 502 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Wow, Omeda grew a pair. I did not see that coming one bit.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro xd View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 331:
    Somehow I knew Mammoths or other elephantine species would be used at some point.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Hinamori wouldn't be able to do anything. All she's done so far is whine AIZEN-SAMA!!.
    That's true, the Hitsugaya is ****ed like always.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    That's true, the Hitsugaya is ****ed like always.
    He might win...
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Seems like Omeda fooled us all.

Yet I still don't like him, he's just so.....retarted lol.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Seems like Omeda fooled us all.

Yet I still don't like him, he's just so.....retarted lol.
    Yeah he is probably the weakest lieutenant.

i love it. barragan's last two fraccion are a mammoth and a saber tooth cat. thats awesome. i cant wait to see how the battles turn out.
    feed me Please! Ditto!Me too!if its not too much to askyes i made it myself XD
    I need a TRU so please contact me if you have a spare.

I like the mammoth alot.

Strangely enough, I don't really pay attention to the Arrancar that I know will be short lived. So I already forgot the Mammoth one lol.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I want to know if all of Barragan's fraccion are gonna get owned in one hit or two.
    I think Soi Fon's gonna have a hard time with Ggio Vega(or Jio vega if that's what u call her).She looks more powerfull then the other fraccion of Barragan's plus i want to see her released form!!! A sabre tooth cat would look cool!!
    And yes Omeda fooled us all,smashing that fraccions head in.Ouch

Suicune is my claimed pokemon.She meows O-O
    Will update Sig soon~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    He might win...
    Let's look at his track record:

vs. Ichimaru: interrupted, no winner.
    vs. Aizen: lost.
    vs. Luppi (round 1): OHKO
    vs. Luppi (round 2): wins, but doesn't kill.

Face it, Hitsugaya sucks.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Newcomer to the fandom here. *waves* Read the latest chapter last night; was shocked to find that Ggio Vega is a guy! Either way, I still like him. Nice to see an Arrancar based on a sabre-tooth tiger; my fave prehistoric animal. xD

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by AuraWolf View Post
    I want to know if all of Barragan's fraccion are gonna get owned in one hit or two.
    I think Soi Fon's gonna have a hard time with Ggio Vega(or Jio vega if that's what u call her).She looks more powerfull then the other fraccion of Barragan's plus i want to see her released form!!! A sabre tooth cat would look cool!!
    And yes Omeda fooled us all,smashing that fraccions head in.Ouch
    Yoruichi will help Soi Fon out. and Hinamori will help help Hitsugaya. that's what i'm thinking.

out of all the Espada/Arrancar/Fraccion/etc my favorite one is Ulquiorra fo sho.

Lol Heaven, we just go back and forth between Naruto and Bleach and saying who we like and hate of the characters.

My favorite Espada is Ulquiorra as well. Grimmjow was too cocky for my taste. Aaroeniro was short lived. Zommari was the WEIRDEST one!

Ulquiorra just looks so cool. oh him and Sun-Sun!

i know lol.

Zomari was weird indeed. "BANZAI BANZAI!"

Favorite Espada...Hmm. Ulquiorra I guess. Everyone here is Ulquiorra obsessed. D: I would like to see Yammy again too, he just disappeared. D:<

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Let's look at his track record:

vs. Ichimaru: interrupted, no winner.
    vs. Aizen: lost.
    vs. Luppi (round 1): OHKO
    vs. Luppi (round 2): wins, but doesn't kill.

Face it, Hitsugaya sucks.
    Well I'm too optimistic to think he'd suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post

Favorite Espada...Hmm. Ulquiorra I guess. Everyone here is Ulquiorra obsessed. D: I would like to see Yammy again too, he just disappeared. D:<
    Cuz Yami sucked, he was like what 10?

Cuz Yami sucked, he was like what 10?
    I know, but still, Kubo can't just have him in his room and never let him out, unless he just decided to kill him off without a fight or anything.

Haha. I hope Hitsugaya gets pwn't by Halibel.
    She has a sick sword. (:
    Oh yeah. And Hitsugaya sucks.
    My FC: 5155 5756 0208

Well, according to the spoiler that just came out, Soi Fon got pwned and Omeda bailed her out. I guess my captains tier list needs a little revision now. It seems that Toshiro is no longer on the bottom if Soi Fon gets her *** handed to her by a Fraccion.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post

I aswell wonder where Yammy's gone.AND Wonderwice (the blonde one that was with Luppi's group).My fav Espada is (thinks hard for a couple of seconds)Nnoitra?He may be a bit on the freaky side but he roxs.Grimmjow was cool while he lasted but Ulquiorra is a bit to............robotic for me.He cant say "No" to Aizen and is more then likely Aizen little Robot.
    Ggio Vega has started to spred the virus GG10 VEG@ (ggio vega) to fans of her.I am one of the ONLY bleachtards to catch this rare virus.

Suicune is my claimed pokemon.She meows O-O
    Will update Sig soon~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Well, according to the spoiler that just came out, Soi Fon got pwned and Omeda bailed her out. I guess my captains tier list needs a little revision now. It seems that Toshiro is no longer on the bottom if Soi Fon gets her *** handed to her by a Fraccion.
    Heh I wonder what Soi Fon's reaction will be for this situation? Hopefully something the animé will make very entertaining in animated form.

Hope somehow Sun-Sun doesn't die and goes good ;].

Hope somehow Sun-Sun doesn't die and goes good ;].
    By Sun-Sun you mean Soi Fon, right?

Page 45 of 502 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast