Page 455 of 499 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

True, i agree. But there obiviously is something that is holding the Quincies back, something in the soul society........

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I think you might not be too far off. I seem to remember a panel depicting Yamamoto as he was one thousand years ago (when he failed to kill Juhabach) that had a silhouetted version of the original death squad and one of the members appeared to be Unohana, while another looked like the large, bald-headed Royal Guard who I don't believe has been named yet.

There is no doubt in my mind that you're right as far as Unohana being there for the first battle with Juhabach and the Quincy, though I'm not sure if there's a secret to defeating them. The implication I got from that scene with Shunsui and Unohana was that she was going to give Kenpachi the training to formalize his skills that he simply never needed before.
    Also the one that looks like Unohana is wearing an obi sash just like her's.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    I have a theory on Unohana.

I believe that she has been in Gotei 13 since the very beginning and was there the last time the quincies attacked. I think she knows what their weaknesses are and can stop them. And that's what she is going to teach Zaraki!

It would be awesome to if she taught Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and the rest of Gotei 13 too!
    If she knew their weaknesses she probably would have told the others or something, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Aside from the fact that she's a confirmed former Kenpachi, I'm not that interested in Unohana to be honest. Until she shows what she can do in combat, I won't even bother with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    If that's the case, it's odd that Yamamoto didn't want her to enter the battle. She's primarily a healer, but I believe that the 4th division wasn't getting any bodies until after the Vandenriech left.
    Maybe there's something in her past with the original squad that made him not want her to enter the battle? Her Bankai might be something really dangerous, at least equivalent to that of Yamamoto himself in terms of how deadly it is.

Either that, or he knew that she would have an important role to play in the ongoing war with the Vandenreich and didn't want to let her get into harm's way yet. With Yamamoto himself dead, Kenpachi and Byakuya comatose for the time being and Ichigo still being healed by the Royal Guards, they'll need all the strength they have left for the next round. Cue Aizen's redemption.

True, i agree. But there obiviously is something that is holding the Quincies back, something in the soul society........
    It would appear that what you're referring to is the as-yet-unexplained "timer" that forced Juhabach to retreat from his battle with Ichigo.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Maybe there's something in her past with the original squad that made him not want her to enter the battle? Her Bankai might be something really dangerous, at least equivalent to that of Yamamoto himself in terms of how deadly it is.

Either that, or he knew that she would have an important role to play in the ongoing war with the Vandenreich and didn't want to let her get into harm's way yet. With Yamamoto himself dead, Kenpachi and Byakuya comatose for the time being and Ichigo still being healed by the Royal Guards, they'll need all the strength they have left for the next round. Cue Aizen's redemption.

It would appear that what you're referring to is the as-yet-unexplained "timer" that forced Juhabach to retreat from his battle with Ichigo.
    Yes, i think it is called the "Schatten Bereich"?????? Since it has to do with shadows, maybe it is Ichigo's technique without him knowing. Plus he is part quincy ( I presume )

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    If that's the case, it's odd that Yamamoto didn't want her to enter the battle. She's primarily a healer, but I believe that the 4th division wasn't getting any bodies until after the Vandenriech left.
    Well, Yamamoto was confident that he would be able to end the battle himself, so he might not have thought there was a need to have Unohana return back to her previous ways, as he didn't want to return to that way for himself.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well, Yamamoto was confident that he would be able to end the battle himself, so he might not have thought there was a need to have Unohana return back to her previous ways, as he didn't want to return to that way for himself.
    I don' think she wanted to return to her old ways. Maybe she was just that dangerous, like Yamamoto was!

Even if I'm late, I just want to say this:

I can't believe of how Ichigo possibly is like every race we know of Bleach, really. His mother is suspected to be a Quincy, and he's a Human, Soul Reaper, Fullbringer, and a Vizard.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post

I can't believe of how Ichigo possibly is like every race we know of Bleach, really. His mother is suspected to be a Quincy, and he's a Human, Soul Reaper, Fullbringer, and a Vizard.
    IKR?????????? Well, he is the main character though so I would suspect him to be the best.

I'm more worried by the fact that Ichigo keeps getting beaten no matter how many abilities he has. By the way, does he still have his inner Hollow? 'Cause I can't even remember the last time we saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm more worried by the fact that Ichigo keeps getting beaten no matter how many abilities he has. By the way, does he still have his inner Hollow? 'Cause I can't even remember the last time we saw it.
    I think when he used Mugetsu he lost him. So basically, Ichigo killed him in order to beat up Aizen. It's a shame, though. I miss him. :/

Also, your signature is creepy. o_o;

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Currently i don't think he has it, but he might regain it in the future to become all the races (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, etc.)

Not quite. He lost the Fullbringer part when Ginjou backstabbed him, and I don't think he has his Visored powers anymore either. Right now, if the current theories and implications are indeed true, he's Soul Reaper and Quincy.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I don' think she wanted to return to her old ways. Maybe she was just that dangerous, like Yamamoto was!
    Most likely, if the hype surrounding the Kenpachi role is to be believed.

Not quite. He lost the Fullbringer part when Ginjou backstabbed him, and I don't think he has his Visored powers anymore either. Right now, if the current theories and implications are indeed true, he's Soul Reaper and Quincy.
    Ginjou only took some of his Fullbringer power, he still has it. And he should still be a Vizard, since his hollow side was tied to his shinigami side.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Ginjou only took some of his Fullbringer power, he still has it. And he should still be a Vizard, since his hollow side was tied to his shinigami side.
    Similar to Ichigo, i see a connection...

I'm still waiting to learn more about Ichigo's mother, but it seems even Ichigo has forgotten about it, which is strange. You'd think he would want to ask his father about it or Aizen since he knows everything that happens in the Bleach universe. But I guess fixing Zangetsu is Ichigo's top priority right now?

I'm still waiting to learn more about Ichigo's mother, but it seems even Ichigo has forgotten about it, which is strange. You'd think he would want to ask his father about it or Aizen since he knows everything that happens in the Bleach universe. But I guess fixing Zangetsu is Ichigo's top priority right now?
    Well it would ruin the tone and setup of the Royal Squard arc if they suddenly went to Masaki's past in the middle of recovering and training. Not to mention the poor Zero squad members would have their spotlight taken away!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Well it would ruin the tone and setup of the Royal Squard arc if they suddenly went to Masaki's past in the middle of recovering and training. Not to mention the poor Zero squad members would have their spotlight taken away!
    This pretty much, good point. But I agree with Ciccone that they could at least indicate that Ichigo is starting to question his heritage even more now. I do think his old man owes him more than a few explanations by now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    This pretty much, good point. But I agree with Ciccone that they could at least indicate that Ichigo is starting to question his heritage even more now. I do think his old man owes him more than a few explanations by now.
    I think more explanation is going to come when he meets the Soul King face-to-face.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I think more explanation is going to come when he meets the Soul King face-to-face.
    Yeah that's what I'm hoping. It's just that honestly before I started looking at this thread I had begun to forget the whole he could be part Quincy revelation. Other than Rukia mentioning that Ichigo was hiding something, there hasn't been much mention of Ichigo struggling with the revelation himself. I guess I was expecting it to be a little more focused on, like when he found out about his inner Hollow. But like you said, that'll probably come in time when he meets the Spirit King or afterward. On a side note, I'm not a big fan of the way we're just being bombarded with new characters constantly.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I'm not sure if the Spirit King knows about Ichigo's heritage. He might even have a problem with him being half Quincy or whatever since they were the enemies of the shinigami.

I'm not sure if the Spirit King knows about Ichigo's heritage. He might even have a problem with him being half Quincy or whatever since they were the enemies of the shinigami.
    For some reason, I think that's why he summoned him up.. Ichigo is/was also part Hollow/Vizard.. Also known as mortal enemies and the exiled bunch.. SK has to have a reason why Ichigo is summoned up, and for some reason, I think it has more to do with Isshin being exiled at one point, rather then Ichigo being part Quincy persé.. Perhaps that Isshin left Soul Society for Masaki, a Quincy, and hence got banned for it.

So if anything, when (for some reason I was going to type Naruto here) Ichigo is in front of the Soul King, I think we can expect at least one of those: "So you're the spawn of those two individuals.."-blablabla..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Man, Unohana's face is creepy as hell. O.o

I so want to see her beating the crap out of Zaraki.

With everything that is stated, and the first gotei 13 being the strongest, Unohana should win.

However, Zaraki has plot armor. With Shusi saying that one of them has to die, it is obviosuly unohana. However, if Kishi does that, I swear that someone needs to hunt him down. The first fight we ever see her in, and he says that someone has to die between her and Zaraki. Why couldn't she just kill some sternrighters. I want to see her in an honest fight with the sword and kido. V.V

Unohana looks creepy as hell, but it is also pure awesomness. BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ZARAKI UNOHANA!!!

Page 455 of 499 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465 ... LastLast