Page 456 of 500 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 12498

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Expected the situation with creating a Zanpakutou to have been that, and Mimaiya's comment about deciding king of the hill is a nice throwback to Ichigo's previous Zanpakutou training. Thought Muu would involve Aizen, but was pleasantly surprised it was Kenpachi's training. Unohana's kenpachi side was seriously scary, and it was interesting to learn that the two had fought before and given each other a wound. Unohana supposedly knowing all the sword styles was amazing, and Shunshui sending them to fight knowing one would likely die was a surprise. Very good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Expected the situation with creating a Zanpakutou to have been that, and Mimaiya's comment about deciding king of the hill is a nice throwback to Ichigo's previous Zanpakutou training. Thought Muu would involve Aizen, but was pleasantly surprised it was Kenpachi's training. Unohana's kenpachi side was seriously scary, and it was interesting to learn that the two had fought before and given each other a wound. Unohana supposedly knowing all the sword styles was amazing, and Shunshui sending them to fight knowing one would likely die was a surprise. Very good chapter.
    Ok. This confused me. If unohana was already the captain of division 4 a hundred years ago, why would they have fought?

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Ok. This confused me. If unohana was already the captain of division 4 a hundred years ago, why would they have fought?
    My guess is, like they said, they're both criminals. So if she was a Captain then she's probably fought him before he even came to the Gotei 13.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

So Ichigo and Renji are fighting against the souls of those nameless swords? I thought for sure they would fight against Zabimaru and Zangetsu, but I guess these are the basics. I liked that Unohana and Kenpachi arrived at that underground prison and I thought Aizen would appear, but this is all part of Kenpachi's training apparently. Le sigh.

Not a completely action packed chapter, but I suppose that they all can't be like that. My guess is that eventually Renji and Ichigo will make another Zanpaktou or Zangetsu and Zabimaru will come back. It would suck if it's a new Zanpaktou because there goes Bankai and all that work.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Not a completely action packed chapter, but I suppose that they all can't be like that. My guess is that eventually Renji and Ichigo will make another Zanpaktou or Zangetsu and Zabimaru will come back. It would suck if it's a new Zanpaktou because there goes Bankai and all that work.
    Yeah I agree, it'd be like a slap in the face if they got completely new Zanpakuto. But we'll see what happens, all of these Zero Squad members are always hiding something.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I don't know... today's chapter felt like nothing really occurred. I'm still confused on that whole Zanpakuto battle Ichigo and Renji will be having soon enough, but at least the Kenpachi training is looking to get interesting
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I did not give a crap about the Palace storyline, but the Unohana/Kenpachi one was much better. I thought we were going to see Aizen at first. I guess some people here predicted Unohana being a founder were right. She's creepy looking now.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Wow, she looks so sadistic...

I agree, I almost didn't recognize Unohana in this one. She's been getting progressively more and more creepy the more we learn about her. The thing with her hair covering her scar was pretty good, that never occured to me. The fight I hope will be great, but I really don't want either of them to die.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It's obvious neither of them will die.

But then again Kubo did say the one time Unohana fights it will be "memorable."

I hope Unohana goes back to her sweet old self once the training is done, 'cause I don't like her creepy form. Also, while things are going slow at the Royal Palace, I'm quite enjoying the Royal Guard so I can't really complain about it. I am pressed that Aizen didn't show up though. I got so excited over nothing when I read about Muken.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Given that any confrontation would have happen well into the past, before Kenpachi even met Yachiru, it could have been before Unohana turned her back on her violent way and SS was formed.

Given that any confrontation would have happen well into the past, before Kenpachi even met Yachiru, it could have been before Unohana turned her back on her violent way and SS was formed.
    Yeah that was my guess too. I mean back when she first became a captain she was "Kenpachi", so she was just like the current Kenpachi is or even worse.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah that was my guess too. I mean back when she first became a captain she was "Kenpachi", so she was just like the current Kenpachi is or even worse.
    I can't believe she was a villian!! She is scary and her eyes freak me out!

Spoiler:- Image:

Never trust anyone. They can easily be the exact opposite to what they appear to be. Obviously the moral of this story. I'll never look at anyone the same way again.

Interested to see where this goes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I wonder if Yama fully trusted Unohana. I'm thinking that maybe he still thought she could go on a rampage, which is why he asked her not to join the battle against the Vandenreich.

Could be that knowing she put that all behind her, he respected her enough not to ask her to return to it, or he simply presumed that she wasn't needed when he was taking a direct hand in things.

Could be that knowing she put that all behind her, he respected her enough not to ask her to return to it, or he simply presumed that she wasn't needed when he was taking a direct hand in things.
    If that's the case, he made the mistake of overestimating himself because clearly he wasn't clever enough to see through Royd Lloyd's deception. Quite a pity. Unohana probably could've helped fight against the hundreds of Quincy soldiers that appeared after that and many lives could have been saved if she had just joined the war like the others.

Oh and I just realized something that I thought was interesting. Unohana's former lieutenant seemed to idolize her, but I never understand why that was since according to the databooks, he had a "bad character." Well I finally get it; he must've known about Unohana's past and he probably appreciated her old blood-thirsty personality. I wonder what ever happened to him though.

All that fighting made this chapter seem much shorter than it was.

I usually dislike chapters that have more action than dialogue simply because it seems like we miss out on crucial information, but this chapter was nice. I love that Unohana has the upper hand against Kenpachi, but I have a very bad feeling that she'll lose after seeing Isane read her letter. Please Kubo, don't kill her off just because of Kenpachi.

One thing that i still dont get is Zaraki's name. He told Ikkaku that his name was Kenpachi Zaraki, but the name Zaraki is given to squad 11's captains. but at the time he wasnt even in the gotei 13, whats up with that? maybe im missing something; didnt pay much attention in the Soul Society arc.
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    One thing that i still dont get is Zaraki's name. He told Ikkaku that his name was Kenpachi Zaraki, but the name Zaraki is given to squad 11's captains. but at the time he wasnt even in the gotei 13, whats up with that? maybe im missing something; didnt pay much attention in the Soul Society arc.
    Its actually the Kenpachi title that is given to the "strongest" captain/shinigami in SS not Zaraki. Also Kenpachi might have simply known about Kenpachi being called the strongest and after surviving a fight with the old Unohana, he gave himself the title.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Unohana was Kenpachi's mother lol, that would be mindblowing!

Unohana, whatever your sin is, we forgive and love you.

I love how Kubo finally respected powerlevels. There is no way that Kenpachi should even compete with Unohana in a fair fight. He expanded on this by showing Zaraki not even leaving a mark on her. The way she deflected his blade with her bare hands. This is the reason all captains fear hear. (Except apparently the royal guard person). If she can be shown the be this powerful, what do you guys think of her, ukitake, and Kyo using Bankai? Those would be some scary *** shinigami. Move over Ichigo, this is no longer your story. If you don't see how happy thins chapter made me, you are blind.

Unohana is such a boss. Too bad she will probably lose to Zaraki in the next two or three chapters.

Page 456 of 500 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466 ... LastLast