Page 457 of 502 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 12526

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

hell has finally frozen over: Zaraki shed a tear in frustration. and here i though Unohana was a stone cold b*tch but now they show her in a completely different light. not only that but what kind of "sin" would cause her to go from blood thirsty fighter to gentle healer. Tito Kubo you are so messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Unohana is such a boss. Too bad she will probably lose to Zaraki in the next two or three chapters.
    Noooo, don't jinx it. We have to believe that Unohana will survive; I would never forgive Kubo for killing her off just to make Kenpachi stronger. That would be his worst mistake.

Unohana is such a boss. Can't believe Kenpachi is losing without being able to land a single hit. And the two captains each leaving something for their lieutenants is sad and actually makes me think Kudo will kill one off. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Unohana is such a boss. Too bad she will probably lose to Zaraki in the next two or three chapters.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then we will never see her bankai... V.V Plus, she is my second favorite character. (Where the hell is youroichi?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Noooo, don't jinx it. We have to believe that Unohana will survive; I would never forgive Kubo for killing her off just to make Kenpachi stronger. That would be his worst mistake.
    Well, it is Kubo. As much as I like Bleach, I wouldn't expect much from him. Also, he loves his Zaraki.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then we will never see her bankai... V.V Plus, she is my second favorite character. (Where the hell is youroichi?)
    I though it was said one of them wouldn't leave the battle alive. I am 100% certain Kubo isn't killing his fictional crush. :/

This is like the first time Kubo has decided to kill of an important character. This is good. But also terrifying. I cant choose a side Ill probably be upset but happy at the same time whichever way the fight goes XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    This is like the first time Kubo has decided to kill of an important character.
    Yamamoto Genryuusai would like to have a word with you. That is, if he were alive.

Unohana isn't really important, by the way. She did almost nothing on the last 500 chapters.

Yamamoto Genryuusai would like to have a word with you. That is, if he were alive.

Unohana isn't really important, by the way. She did almost nothing on the last 500 chapters.
    Ohyeah. I forgot about him haha. But I mean even if she isnt that important Id say Zaraki is. And I mean in most cases throughout the series there has always been some plot element to come up that keeps a character alive when you were sure they were gonna be dead. So this fight is a nice change of pace..maybe.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    She might reveal it in this fight, but I agree that she shouldn't die yet. I'd much rather she died in a real battle against the Vandenreich than against another Captain.

I have a feeling that neither are going to die, so I didn't take the time to analyse the fight in this chapter.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It's pretty obvious neither of them will die. Unohana is suppose to teach Kenpachi "The Art of Killing" unless this is her way of teaching. Besides, we still have yet to see her Bankai

Unohana's Bankai will be the power to raise the dead, even including herself. Watch.

Either that, or the "Unohana is Kenpachi's Zanpaktou who abandoned him" theory turns out to somehow be true and she "dies" by returning to him. But she's not really dead for real like Yamamoto.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Ohyeah. I forgot about him haha. But I mean even if she isnt that important Id say Zaraki is. And I mean in most cases throughout the series there has always been some plot element to come up that keeps a character alive when you were sure they were gonna be dead. So this fight is a nice change of pace..maybe.
    Zaraki isn't important too. xD buuuut he is very popular, so yeah, he isn't going to die soon. Kubo hadn't balls to kill Byakuya, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    the "Unohana is Kenpachi's Zanpaktou who abandoned him" theory turns out to somehow be true and she "dies" by returning to him. But she's not really dead for real like Yamamoto.
    That seems pretty Kubo-ish, I can see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Unohana's Bankai will be the power to raise the dead, even including herself. Watch.

Either that, or the "Unohana is Kenpachi's Zanpaktou who abandoned him" theory turns out to somehow be true and she "dies" by returning to him. But she's not really dead for real like Yamamoto.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I could see the latter scenario occurring, although I pray that it doesn't. It would be classic Kubo and I'm not here for that.

I do hope the letter that Unohana left for Isane was just added to build suspense and not as a clue about Unohana's fate. Also, where the heck is Aizen-sama? I'm starting to think that he hasn't been shown because he actually did manage to escape Muken during the Vandenreich invasion. Please be true.

Meh chapter. She went back to looking like a chick rather than a stereotypical feminine manga male. Unohana being kenpachi's zanpaktou is so.. ew. I mean she has a shikai herself and can do kidou, I don't think a regular zanpaktou is capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    She might reveal it in this fight, but I agree that she shouldn't die yet. I'd much rather she died in a real battle against the Vandenreich than against another Captain.
    Unohana never will die. She's a woman, so that already mean she'll live.
    Kubo don't kill female characters.

Might not get a chapter tomorrow Kubo is sick with the Flu.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post
    Unohana never will die. She's a woman, so that already mean she'll live.
    Kubo don't kill female characters.
    Cirucci and Lilinette were both females that died.

Is it just me or is Kubo sick often? I remember him delaying chapters for this reason several times in the past couple of years. I hope he feels better though.

Part of me still hopes that this battle ends with no result so that both Kenpachi and Unohana come back alive. I also hope that it ends quickly or that most of it is shown off-screen because I'd really like to get back to the Royal Palace and see how Ichigo and Renji are handling the nameless Zanpakuto spirits.

I always thought manga was like newspaper comic strips. They're completed and 'sent in' to the publisher a few weeks prior to the release, not actually the week before. Damn. That's a stressful job.

So Kenpachi and Unohana fought apparently years ago when he was just a child, and he was seemingly stronger then her since then. Well it looks like he has overcome his self-imposed limits, but I'm still hoping Unohana dying will be a fake-out. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Eh.. I was hoping the fight would be longer than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I always thought manga was like newspaper comic strips. They're completed and 'sent in' to the publisher a few weeks prior to the release, not actually the week before. Damn. That's a stressful job.
    Kubo has chapters made in advance for a couple of weeks and they are kept in a safe. This is done by most if not all Shonen Jump writers, in case they do get sick, or want a vacation for instance.. This is proven by One Piece, where, the animé at one point got details about a characters development that weren't published in the manga until later. Meaning that the raw material (manga) would've already been sent to the animé in order to produce the animé episodes, and in fact already be made as well.

Considering animé episodes take about 3 to 5 months to complete - at least for Pokemon -, you do the math..

On chapter: Didn't expect Unohana to be so merciful. Kubo really doesn't know what to do with her: Bloodlust, or mother theresa... He keeps switching and he can't find middle ground. Her sin was that she made her opponent lose the will to fight in full capacity. To somebody with a major bloodlust, that would suffice as a sin. And apparently, she turned away from battling out of guilt. Okay.. But she never struck me as guiltridden during those 400 chapters that we've known her.. Oh well, Kubo has his faults..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Piece of **** Kubo -_- Kenpachi is a Saiyan.

Never fails to plagiarize as much **** as he possibly can. Bleach has been ****ing awful for a couple years now, I'm getting sick of terrible chapters every single goddamn week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidjiken View Post
    Piece of **** Kubo -_- Kenpachi is a Saiyan.

Never fails to plagiarize as much **** as he possibly can. Bleach has been ****ing awful for a couple years now, I'm getting sick of terrible chapters every single goddamn week.
    Well, to be fair, a couple of chapters back, I thought it was getting back on track again.. Then 'I'm going to kill you, then revive you, rinse and repeat, until you get your bloodlust back'-happened.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Honestly, I'm sick of Kenpachi too. I don't like the character and now he's going to apparently become indestructible.

Page 457 of 502 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast