Page 461 of 499 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Well this just confirmed what the chapters were beating around the bush... sucks though cause I rather like Ichigo more as a Shinigami then the thought of being a Quincy :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm just glad that we're finally getting the Isshin flashback that we were promised almost two years ago. I think it's great that some loose ends will be tied and questions will finally be answered. But more importantly, I think we can expect to see Aizen-sama again since he seems to have a connection to everything that happens in this story, and we know that he knew about Ichigo's heritage. Maybe we'll finally get to see what his bankai was.

alol at the cliffhanger. This plot point was obvious from the initial hint. I also hope Ichigo stops with his depressing attitude soon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    alol at the cliffhanger. This plot point was obvious from the initial hint. I also hope Ichigo stops with his depressing attitude soon.
    alol? More like zomg, and yeah, it is depressing to see a mopey Ichigo 24/7.

Come on get on with it kubo... --.--

Ichigo's always depressed though; it's part of his character. At least he'll finally get some answers to things he's been curious about but has never asked.

This is not fair....we deserve an explanation for how Unohana's bankai works.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It could have been an extremely powerful hollow that injured Isshin we will probably find out what happened next chapter. Ikumi seems kind of fishy too I wonder what's up with her how could she see the Subsitute Shinigami Badge but not see Isshin?
    Didn't Ichigo state that after losing his powers anyone could see the badge?

Then again, if his powers are back, then the invisibility should be back up....

I agree, it's like come on man hug a bunny or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Ichigo's always depressed though; it's part of his character. At least he'll finally get some answers to things he's been curious about but has never asked.
    Yeah to an extent, but usually this is where he's all super motivated to train and figure something out in order to get back to protecting his friends. Now he's all, I can't face anyone.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Didn't Ichigo state that after losing his powers anyone could see the badge?

Then again, if his powers are back, then the invisibility should be back up....
    Hmm.. he might have I don't really remember to be honest.

But who was sword?

Frankly, Masaki being a Quincy was so obvious I'm not going to touch it. I'm more interested in what Isshin's last name originally was - 99.9% chance it's Shiba, as everyone guessed long ago, but I would lose it if it actually ended up being something like "Aizen."

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

His last name being "Aizen" would be an awesome trolling, and make that whole thing with Aizen less weird.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    But who was sword?

Frankly, Masaki being a Quincy was so obvious I'm not going to touch it. I'm more interested in what Isshin's last name originally was - 99.9% chance it's Shiba, as everyone guessed long ago, but I would lose it if it actually ended up being something like "Aizen."
    At least that would be less predictable XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah I think it's safe to say that Isshin is from the Shiba family, which would explain why Ichigo was often mistaken for Kaien. But frankly, I'm not too concerned with that. I'm more concerned with the way the story is going; at this point I fully expect Ichigo to undergo Quincy training instead of Shinigami training.

gasp. I am so shocked about the truth of ichigo's ma. like no one saw that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidjiken View Post
    Kubo does not know how to ****ing write. -_- Or draw. ****ing stupid *** chapter.
    Oh stop your whining no one is forcing you to read Bleach if you don't like it stop reading it. Anyway, yeah like everyone else said it's pretty obvious that Isshin is related to Kukaku and Ganju Kubo even hinted at it before this arc even started.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Oh stop your whining no one is forcing you to read Bleach if you don't like it stop reading it. Anyway, yeah like everyone else said it's pretty obvious that Isshin is related to Kukaku and Ganju Kubo even hinted at it before this arc even started.
    To be fair he doesn't.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    gasp. I am so shocked about the truth of ichigo's ma. like no one saw that coming.
    I honestly wonder if anyone was surprised by that revelation. I mean Kubo made it so obvious beforehand that it seems like a waste of a suspenseful moment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I honestly wonder if anyone was surprised by that revelation. I mean Kubo made it so obvious beforehand that it seems like a waste of a suspenseful moment in my opinion.
    In my opinion, Bleach is starting to feel more like fanfiction, and I don't mean fanfiction in general (there are actually a lot of pretty good ones), I mean, and I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Punctuation
    The kind that's happy to completely miss every point going, as long as it's favourite characters look cool.

That's strangely accurate. We'll see how the story goes from the revelation...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    In my opinion, Bleach is starting to feel more like fanfiction, and I don't mean fanfiction in general (there are actually a lot of pretty good ones), I mean, and I quote:
    It just shows that Bleach was never really going to be a very deep plot driven story to begin with. Especially if the backstory of the central character of the series only becomes important in the very last moments, it should be pretty clear that he was, more or less, good enough as an empty shell for the most part..

That's strangely accurate. We'll see how the story goes from the revelation...
    Ichigo goes to Uryu, they train. Ichigo goes back to SS, there he trains. Ichigo forces his 'family' to send him back up to the Kings Realm.. Ichigo gets sword with Quincy/Shinigami-fighting-styles and the final bout starts? Kenpachi solo's...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ichigo goes to Uryu, they train. Ichigo goes back to SS, there he trains. Ichigo forces his 'family' to send him back up to the Kings Realm.. Ichigo gets sword with Quincy/Shinigami-fighting-styles and the final bout starts? Kenpachi solo's...
    Sounds so uneventful. It just goes to show that nothing really happens between big battles but training, except for the beginning of the manga and possibly the beginning of the Fullbring arc.

Wow. Look at all these surprising events.

I am so shocked that Isshin was a Shiba.

I mean, who could've seen it coming?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 6th March 2013 at 8:49 AM.

So this is where the famous Aizen line started. Boy, I sure missed hearing that.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Most of us expected Isshin Shiba after Kukaku referenced "that uncle." But I didn't expect Rangiku and Hitsugaya to be his Vice Captain and 3rd seat I was hoping that he'd be a captain of the original Gotei 13 or the Royal Guard.

Page 461 of 499 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast