Page 462 of 502 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 12538

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

This chapter has been rather uneventful. Nothing outside of stating the obvious really happened in this new chapter, and why does 10th company have to be at the center of things again?

Kubo is slowing things down again. At least we are getting some depth to characters.

Ok, so what is happening to all these royal families?

Isshin was a head who just left. (Which after reading again, apparently they were the fifth nobel family.)
    yoruichi was a head who just left.
    byakuya keeps getting his but kicked and can't run squat.
    We don't even know about the third and fourth nobel families. I wish we could get some backstory on them. Also, if Isshin/Ichigo were to lead the Shiba's again, could the become the fitfh family once more. Give us some information kubo.

Edit: I was just watching the soifon-yoruichi battle. Question: even if yoruichi had been stabbed twice, would her reiatsu stop her from dying?
    Last edited by miles0624; 6th March 2013 at 6:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow. Look at all these surprising events.

I am so shocked that Isshin was a Shiba.

I mean, who could've seen it coming?
    I wouldn't be shocked if we could predict the remainder of the Bleach series
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wasn't all that surprise that Isshin's last name was Shiba, but was at the fact that he had been Tenth Squad's Captain. Really enjoyed his interaction with Rangiku and Hitsugaya. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Wasn't all that surprise that Isshin's last name was Shiba, but was at the fact that he had been Tenth Squad's Captain. Really enjoyed his interaction with Rangiku and Hitsugaya. Good chapter.
    I wasnt' surprised by that so much as annoyed. Again, it feels like Isshin's position is more 10th Squad glorification. What does 10th squad (or company or whatever it's called) do anyway. We know 11th Company is the battle division, 4th is the Healing Division, and 2nd is the stealth division. Maybe 10th is the field scoutind division and 5th is the Kido division or something.

Yassss, this chapter gave me life. It was nice to finally get confirmation that Isshin was/is a Shiba, and that he was Captain of the 10th Division. I was also glad to see that Rangiku was his lieutenant. I was just surprised to see Aizen and the others as Captains; that means that Isshin became a Captain after the Vizard thing, which I hadn't expected.

Isshin being a Shiba was obvious, but I enjoyed this chapter overall. I liked seeing young Matsumoto and Hitsugaya. I guess I can't argue that she should be captain over him. Aizen's reappearance was interesting and it looks like he's involved with this too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I wasnt' surprised by that so much as annoyed. Again, it feels like Isshin's position is more 10th Squad glorification. What does 10th squad (or company or whatever it's called) do anyway. We know 11th Company is the battle division, 4th is the Healing Division, and 2nd is the stealth division. Maybe 10th is the field scoutind division and 5th is the Kido division or something.
    Don't forget the 12th Division became the Research and Development Institute under Urahara. I'm not sure they were specifically designed to all serve a secondary purpose, but rather certain Captains adopted certain practices and molded their division in their image. So basically, they don't all necessarily have a second function.

I don't see a problem with Isshin being the head of the 10th Division, honestly it was the only one that made any sense given the time frame. He couldn't have been a Captain during the Hirako/Aizen thing 110 years ago because it had just been mentioned that the captain of said division was killed not too long before that. Plus the division itself doesn't have that much depth anyway, unlike the other divisions that have multiple main characters, the most notable people of the division are Toshiro and Rangiku.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I think most people assumed that the "10th Division's Captain died" thing was a lie that was meant to serve as a cover story for Isshin's disappearance.

Anyway I hope we get to see Isshin's bankai during these flashbacks or better yet, Aizen's bankai. I'm just really excited to have Aizen back in the picture, even if it's just for the flashback. Although I still pray that he'll be the final villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I think most people assumed that the "10th Division's Captain died" thing was a lie that was meant to serve as a cover story for Isshin's disappearance.

Anyway I hope we get to see Isshin's bankai during these flashbacks or better yet, Aizen's bankai. I'm just really excited to have Aizen back in the picture, even if it's just for the flashback. Although I still pray that he'll be the final villain.
    Except for the fact he'd only been gone from Soul Society for about 20 years prior to the current timeline.

Aizen did seem to be the climax of this series for me, everything after that hasn't been as eventful or well thought out.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Except for the fact he'd only been gone from Soul Society for about 20 years prior to the current timeline.

Aizen did seem to be the climax of this series for me, everything after that hasn't been as eventful or well thought out.
    It could be worse. It could turn out that everything, right down to the Vandenreich invasion and his villainous breakdown, was part of Aizen's plan to take the Soul King's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    gasp. I am so shocked about the truth of ichigo's ma. like no one saw that coming.
    Actually, Yhwach all but stated it long ago, and many people suspected it long before that.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    It could be worse. It could turn out that everything, right down to the Vandenreich invasion and his villainous breakdown, was part of Aizen's plan to take the Soul King's head.
    Aizen in his jail cell: "Just as planned." I think it would be cool if he was behind everything that's happened so far. He really was a good villain, even when he trolled everyone with Kyoka Suigetsu.

The Manga is going in the right direction dipping into Kenpachi's (zaraki) Past along with ichigo
    And ichigo's Mother being a quince blew my mind (So ichigo is a Hollow soulreaper quince full bringer human.... )

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

So I wonder if Isshin ever met Rangiku and Hitsuguya when they first came to the human world?
    Last edited by uber gon; 19th March 2013 at 9:37 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So I wonder if Isshin ever met Rangiku and Hitsuguya when thet first came to the human world?
    I knew there was something I was gonna mention.

I don't "think" they did, but it could easily be shown in a flashback later that they met him or were aware of his presence back then. It all depends I guess on why Isshin left the Soul Society. I mean he even changed his last name, seems to imply he didn't want to be found. Although it's still a bit of a plot hole, as far as Isshin and his previous connection to the Soul Society, seeing as how Ichigo has had multiple people in his house, even when Isshin was around but nobody seems to have put it together.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Eitherway, this was just another chapter in the 'reveal that everybody knew everything about already'...

- Masaaki Kurosaki was a Quincy: CHECK
    - Isshin Kurosaki is actually Isshin Shiba: CHECK
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Aizen in his jail cell: "Just as planned." I think it would be cool if he was behind everything that's happened so far. He really was a good villain, even when he trolled everyone with Kyoka Suigetsu.
    He was a fine villain at start, but started getting less and less fun with time. He became an insufferable Villain Sue. By the time of Fake Karakura Town, he's easily one of my least favorite villains ever.

If he has anything to do with the whole Quincy thing, it's the last nail for me.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I could never take Aizen seriously because he was never serious himself. He never took any damage and his villainous plan was too convenient for any form of fiction. I think the only time I took him seriously was in his fight against Hitsugaya. I actually thought Hitsugaya could have killed him and was surprised to see Aizen get out unscathed.

... and yet I want to see him return. Since he knows basically everything about the story, he might as well participate in this final arc too. I guess he's sort of like Orochimaru. Major villain, gets defeated, becomes irrelevant, and then suddenly comes back more powerful than ever.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Looks like we're getting an explanation as to why Ichigo's Hollow Form looks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Looks like we're getting an explanation as to why Ichigo's Hollow Form looks like that.
    That thing is a Vasto Lorde right? At least it kind of makes sense how Isshin was defeated if it is because Hitsugaya said that if Aizen gathered 10 Vasto Lordes Soul Society would be destroyed back in the Hueco Mundo arc.

Well, it looks like we got another one of those Orihime-esque characters in Masaki. Good luck trying to make her stand out so that we'll actually care for her death, Kubo.

Anyway, outside of what appears to be Ichigo's hollow, this chapter was...kind of boring.

It's obviously a Vasto Lorde.

So apparently Masaki was meant to marry Ryuuken? *Barfs* That's interesting I guess. I was more interested in that hollow that appeared at the end; I'm glad Kubo's taking time to explain the origins of Ichigo's inner hollow. It does sort of resemble a Vasto Lorde.

So apparently Masaki was meant to marry Ryuuken? *Barfs* That's interesting I guess. I was more interested in that hollow that appeared at the end; I'm glad Kubo's taking time to explain the origins of Ichigo's inner hollow. It does sort of resemble a Vasto Lorde.
    Theory 1:
    Then we learn that it is the most powerful vasto Lorde of all. In order for masaki to defeat it, she had to take some of its riatsu. That would then make ichigo part hollow making him the actual first arrancar. Plus add some quincy blood making Ichigo the ultimate hybrid.

In all seriousness though. Toshiro said something along the lines that a Vasto Lorde is equal to the power of six captains. (Hard to believe when the arrancar were taken out without it being 6 vs 1. Maybe he meant captains on his level because he is one of the weaker captains.) This hollow was so much more powerful than R2Uq. I think that means that this is the first and most powerful Arrancar that Aizen made. Thus, the reason he has been watching Ichigo since his birth. which leads to...

Theory two:

Aizen was waiting for the day for Ichigo to reawaken this arrancar so he can extract it from Ichigo and destroy Karakura town to get the oken, destroy the captains and quincy's, and kill the soul king. "All according to plan." Oh and somehow, Gin is still alive. >.>

Page 462 of 502 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472 ... LastLast