Page 468 of 502 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Seeing Omaeda and his family was nice, but pretty pointless. Really want to see what Mayuri is up too, and it was nice to learn some more about Komamura. Light chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Seeing Omaeda and his family was nice, but pretty pointless. Really want to see what Mayuri is up too, and it was nice to learn some more about Komamura. Light chapter.
    Nice to see suifeng training. Hopefully her bankai will have a second form/ability, in the spirit of Senbonzakura.....

So only 24 hours have passed since the Invasion? Ichigo is a busy person.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Speaking of Komamura, I'm curious as to why a group of giant dogs live in Soul Society to begin with and what exactly their clan's secret technique is. Also, it was nice seeing Soi Fon train, although I honestly wish Omaeda had joined her; he's probably the weakest lieutenant at the moment imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Speaking of Komamura, I'm curious as to why a group of giant dogs live in Soul Society to begin with and what exactly their clan's secret technique is. Also, it was nice seeing Soi Fon train, although I honestly wish Omaeda had joined her; he's probably the weakest lieutenant at the moment imo.
    Nah, Omaeda has his qualities. The lieutenants from the 4th and 13th divisions are weak-sauce, well, now that we've got Rukia, that might be slightly different though.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Er, am I the only one who's worrying about Zangetsu?
    I don't want him replaced >.<

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Considering his connection to Ichigo's hollow side, which he still appears to have, I doubt he'll literally be replaced. More like he'll be transformed/given a whole new power-up.

I'm hoping that Ichigo starts using some Quincy abilities I don't want to see him firing arrows or anything but a Blut Arterie powered Getsuga Tenshou is something I can see him using in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So only 24 hours have passed since the Invasion? Ichigo is a busy person.
    What? I could have swore my time has gone by it seems really weird that so many things could have happened in a span of one day.
    Last edited by JD; 2nd June 2013 at 8:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nah, Omaeda has his qualities. The lieutenants from the 4th and 13th divisions are weak-sauce, well, now that we've got Rukia, that might be slightly different though.
    The 4th division's lieutenant is Isane right? If so, then I don't think we can judge her since we haven't really seen her in action. I really want to see her shikai in battle since she only released it once but never used it in the manga. I also want to see everyone else's shikai and bankai before the manga ends, but they'll probably disappoint me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    The 4th division's lieutenant is Isane right? If so, then I don't think we can judge her since we haven't really seen her in action. I really want to see her shikai in battle since she only released it once but never used it in the manga. I also want to see everyone else's shikai and bankai before the manga ends, but they'll probably disappoint me anyway.
    Unohana's Bankai being a good example.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So Zangetsu that entire time was Yhwach? What the heck.. so if Zangetsu was Yhwach's appearance 1000 years ago does that mean Tensa Zangetsu was his appearance even prior to then or?
    Last edited by JD; 5th June 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Well, that was out of nowhere. Kind of shocking really.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo didn't really think of it until he noticed that the two characters just "happened" to look alike.

This explains why Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen the Quincy can't steal their own creator.

Well then. So Hollows are Zanpaktous now, but a Quincy can pretend to be a Zanpaktou?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Well, then. Guess Whichigo wasn't lying when he said he was Zangetsu.
        Spoiler:- img:

I thought that was too obvious to be true, but it just made it more unpredictable. What a paradox. @_@

Nuuuuu, Zangetsu's really Yhwach?! ;____;

Damn it Kubo, you are really messing with the fans this time around.

That was one twist I wasn't expecting.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I don't think he's actually Ywach literally...
    Wandering Trainer with A Mysterious Past......
    FC:0216-1314-5642
    Former Leader of the Storm Kings

Made by Brutaka

He's not literally Bach, he's just took his image. He's the manifestation of Ichigo's Quincy powers, which puts an interesting twist on the whole conflict between him and Hollow Ichigo. Was a pretty nice chapter. Also enjoyed the whole forging scene.

Wow, so apparently Zangetsu is Juha Bach? That's interesting. Shocking really, although I guess it makes sense given their resemblance to each other. I always thought people were just being picky when they mentioned the similarities, but I guess Kubo's going with it. Anyway, the chapter wasn't very exciting, but informative at least.

His Hollow is his original Zampakuto.

The hollow 'White' was killed by Masaki, and some of its powers were absorbed by her. Isshin used his Shinigami powers to block the Hollow from taking control, and thus, these two powers were merged and passed onto Ichigo.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Kubo is literally just messing with us now. just throwing out random ideas to see how we react...

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Kubo is literally just messing with us now. just throwing out random ideas to see how we react...
    Pretty sure Kubo could careless about what the fanbase thinks, let alone our views here
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

He's bold I'll give him that.

Like wow, I don't think many people saw that coming. The first time in a while I've been genuinely surprised by Bleach. But damn it, what a price. Old man Zangetsu was epic, it sucks to think he was working for the other side all this time.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Zangestu.

Please don't be hoorribad.

I mean, Its a really cool plot twist, but I feel sad cause I liked Zangestu QQ
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 468 of 502 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478 ... LastLast