Page 469 of 491 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 12253

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    He's bold I'll give him that.

Like wow, I don't think many people saw that coming. The first time in a while I've been genuinely surprised by Bleach. But damn it, what a price. Old man Zangetsu was epic, it sucks to think he was working for the other side all this time.
    I don't know anybody who saw that coming. I know several people who made the whole connection about them looking alike, but don't think anyone expected this twist.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Maybe this is why Zangetsu never bothered to teach Ichigo a new move. I can dream right?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I don't know anybody who saw that coming. I know several people who made the whole connection about them looking alike, but don't think anyone expected this twist.
    Me either, but I'm not so bold to say that nobody could have possibly predicted it, the world's a big place and this is Bleach. I'm just interested in seeing more of Ichigo's reaction and where he goes from there.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Me either, but I'm not so bold to say that nobody could have possibly predicted it, the world's a big place and this is Bleach. I'm just interested in seeing more of Ichigo's reaction and where he goes from there.
    i dont even think kubo predicted it. its just something he decided to throw at us

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post

Zangestu.

Please don't be hoorribad.

I mean, Its a really cool plot twist, but I feel sad cause I liked Zangestu QQ
    Zangetsu the spirit didn't appear often enough for me to like. I don't know what this new plot twist accomplishes though since I still expect Ichigo's new zanpakuto to have Zangetsu-like powers. The whole thing is very confusing imo, and I'll be glad when Ichigo leaves to the next palace (hopefully Shutara's).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Maybe this is why Zangetsu never bothered to teach Ichigo a new move. I can dream right?
    Well, it's too late for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Zangetsu the spirit didn't appear often enough for me to like. I don't know what this new plot twist accomplishes though since I still expect Ichigo's new zanpakuto to have Zangetsu-like powers. The whole thing is very confusing imo, and I'll be glad when Ichigo leaves to the next palace (hopefully Shutara's).
    While I understand the whole "He did not appear enough to make me like him", I trusted Zangestu as a stealth mentor for Ichigo and always thought he was quite cool.
    But now that he's suppsaidly "evil" It makes me feel like my trust was betrayed QQ

...I get too invested in this stuff. lol

Granted, I'm not THAT sad, but it did have a slight "D:" effect on me.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i dont even think kubo predicted it. its just something he decided to throw at us
    I wouldn't say that. Of course I'm sure he didn't envision this way back when we were first introduced to Zangetsu, but I can still give the man credit. He hardly has time to see what people on forums are saying about this character or that to just throw this at us.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I don't know what to believe. At first I thought Kubo just added the recent plot twist to explain why Juha Bach resembled Zangetsu in order to cover his lack of design creativity, but now I think he put a lot of thought into it. There are just a lot of things that have started to add up. Like how Ichigo's Fullbring looked exactly like Juha Bach's Quincy Cross and how Ichigo's Inner Hollow once referred to Ichigo as "your majesty," which is how the Vandenreich refer to Juha Bach. Okay, that second example might just be a coincidence, but I think Kubo had a pretty good idea of who the final villain would be and I think he planned it during the early stages of the Fullbringer arc because of my previous example about Ichigo's Fullbring and because this color spread from the Fullbringer arc seems to show Juha Bach's silhouette at the top (that black shadow thing).

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    While I understand the whole "He did not appear enough to make me like him", I trusted Zangestu as a stealth mentor for Ichigo and always thought he was quite cool.
    But now that he's suppsaidly "evil" It makes me feel like my trust was betrayed QQ

...I get too invested in this stuff. lol

Granted, I'm not THAT sad, but it did have a slight "D:" effect on me.
    I'll wait to find out how exactly Zangetsu will betray Ichigo before I judge him too harshly. Mostly I'm just confused as to whether or not Ichigo's bankai was really a bankai. I mean if Zangetsu is Quincy-related, then I guess Tensa Zangetsu might have been a Quincy ability too.

Good point.

A new sword. Whatever. Nothing's really going to change...

Can we get on with the plot?

Interesting so it seems like Dangai Ichigo wasn't his 100% power.. and his new Zanpaktou looks pretty cool it almost looks like a flame type Zanpaktou just like Isshin's.

At least we don't have the giant zanny anymore. Finally he can look normal. Now can someone teach this idiot some kido. Also, If Dangai ichigo wasn't 100%, it looks like Ichigo is going to one shot everyone. Actually, all the captains should just be stuck in the dagai for three human days, then we will see how powerful they become.

Anyways, boring capter is boooooooooooooring.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Interesting so it seems like Dangai Ichigo wasn't his 100% power.. and his new Zanpaktou looks pretty cool it almost looks like a flame type Zanpaktou just like Isshin's.
    No. That would be the worst thing ever.

So the "fake" Zangetsu never wanted Ichigo to become a shinigami... I guess all that training for "Getsuga Tenshou" and his Bankai were just him being forced :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

meh chapter. needs more plot.

Hmm, I guess I expected an interesting chapter after last week's plot twist, but this chapter was anti-climactic. I thought "Zangetsu" would become a villain but he just sort of dissolved after revealing some information to Ichigo. It's nice to finally learn that he was suppressing Ichigo's shinigami powers though.

Someone has got to fill me in here. I have not been reading for ages. I heard Zangestu is like a hologram of Bach or something though.

looks like we'r finally experiencing another new development for bleach.

hard to believe that kubo is going in the direction he's going with now with the series.

he's really turned things around and changed them up for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So the "fake" Zangetsu never wanted Ichigo to become a shinigami... I guess all that training for "Getsuga Tenshou" and his Bankai were just him being forced :P
    Well I think fake Zangetsu pointed out that most of the abilities Ichigo has learned, like the Getsuga Tensho and the twirling his Zanpakuto by the hilt or whatever, came from watching and battling Shiro. That does put into question though why the fake Zangetsu was shown during his Bankai training, or that Yoruichi and Kisuke didn't notice. But I guess they did, since Isshin was seemingly aware, but chose not to act on it since Ichigo still was able to get stronger in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Hmm, I guess I expected an interesting chapter after last week's plot twist, but this chapter was anti-climactic. I thought "Zangetsu" would become a villain but he just sort of dissolved after revealing some information to Ichigo. It's nice to finally learn that he was suppressing Ichigo's shinigami powers though.
    His job was done, and I think he even admitted that by that time he had no problem with Ichigo's awakening Shinigami powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Someone has got to fill me in here. I have not been reading for ages. I heard Zangestu is like a hologram of Bach or something though.
    Sort of yes. The entity that Ichigo thought was his Zanpakuto was actually a limiter in his body, controlled by Juhabach, to keep his Shinigami powers from awakening.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Sort of yes. The entity that Ichigo thought was his Zanpakuto was actually a limiter in his body, controlled by Juhabach, to keep his Shinigami powers from awakening.
    Wow, so Juha Bach was behind a lot of stuff in the story then. He's almost like Aizen. Speaking of which, I'm now wondering if they've worked together previously.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th June 2013 at 9:52 AM.

Got to say, I am really loving how Kudo is connecting current events back to past events. It really makes it seem like he had all this planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I don't think that was his new Zanpakutou, but fake Zangetsu's ability that was dealing his real power. Seems like we'll be shown Ichigo's new sword next chapter, or the chapter after next if Kudo decides to tease us.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well he said that as time went on, he did begin to want to help Ichigo, so I wouldn't say it was forced.

Spoiler: Ichigo now has dual swords, becoming the 3rd soul reaper in Soul Society (or wherever) to wield 2 swords.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Bravely Default (3DS XL) and Titanfall (x-Box 360 S)

I guess I'm not surprised that Ichigo's zanpakuto did not completely change. The fact that there's two blades now is interesting, but I fully expect Ichigo to spam Getsuga Tensho all the time like he always does. Anyway, the ending of the chapter reminded me of Aizen's meeting with the Espada, only with Juha Bach and the Stern Ritter this time around.

Dual Zanpakuto? I can dig it.

Page 469 of 491 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479 ... LastLast