Page 470 of 499 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480 ... LastLast
Results 11,726 to 11,750 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Spoiler: Ichigo now has dual swords, becoming the 3rd soul reaper in Soul Society (or wherever) to wield 2 swords.
    Actually, I believe technically he's the 4th (Kyoraku, Ukitake, Shuuhei).

Can't say I'm really a fan of the dual blades, yeah I guess it's symbolic of the 2 "Zangetsu", but how the hell can Ichigo expect to fight like that? Now he's gonna have to train to weild dual blades, because everyone knows fighting is nowhere near the same with two swords. But we'll see how this goes, I don't wanna dismiss it before we find out more.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

The two blades would have been cooler if a) it's been done before. 2) the blade in his left hand wasn't so small. It looks ridiculous compared to the other one.

Also, stop wasting so many pages and get to the point.

Oh the drama. Nice conclusion, even if it took a while to get there, and I like that Ichigo has two blades now.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The two blades would have been cooler if a) it's been done before. 2) the blade in his left hand wasn't so small. It looks ridiculous compared to the other one.

Can't you wait until we see his Bankai until you start complaining? The hand blade is smaller because it represents his Quincy powers which is taking the back seat to his Shinigami/Hollow powers the larger blade. We have only seen the dual blades twice Shunsui and Ukitake and we really only saw Shunsui's in action.

Pages aren't being wasted Bleach has always been like this at least Kubo isn't rushing through the arc and throwing out nonsense like Nardo is at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Can't you wait until we see his Bankai until you start complaining? The hand blade is smaller because it represents his Quincy powers which is taking the back seat to his Shinigami/Hollow powers the larger blade. We have only seen the dual blades twice Shunsui and Ukitake and we really only saw Shunsui's in action.

Pages aren't being wasted Bleach has always been like this at least Kubo isn't rushing through the arc and throwing out nonsense like Nardo is at the moment.
    It's not really complaining, he just expressed that the look of his new Zanpakuto wasn't all he was expecting it to be, which is understandable. It's not like he said Ichigo automatically sucks now or something. And for the dual blades, yes we've seen a pretty good amount of fighting with them, (Kyoraku/Ukitake vs Stark, Shuuhei vs Tosen, even more if you watched the anime fillers) so I can understand how that's a bit underwhelming.

It may be how Bleach is, but still there seems to be more nearly blank pages or pages showing the background than actual dialogue sometimes.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Aside from the new zanpakuto thing, I found this chapter to be really boring. It just showed Ichigo thanking his Hollow and Juha Bach's younger self and ultimately it felt like most of the chapter was wasted. The cliffhanger made up for it, but I just realized that none of the Stern Ritter in that scene looked like the ones we've met before.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Aside from the new zanpakuto thing, I found this chapter to be really boring. It just showed Ichigo thanking his Hollow and Juha Bach's younger self and ultimately it felt like most of the chapter was wasted. The cliffhanger made up for it, but I just realized that none of the Stern Ritter in that scene looked like the ones we've met before.
    They aren't Stern Ritter those were probably just foot soldiers bringing them in the Stern Ritter had the giant star on the back of their coats.

I wish Zangetsu wasn't two swords. That is all.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I like how he now dual wields. Interested to see how his fighting style is going to change now that he has 2 weapons. Knowing Ichigo, it won't take long until he reveals his new bankai.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    They aren't Stern Ritter those were probably just foot soldiers bringing them in the Stern Ritter had the giant star on the back of their coats.
    So they're fodder characters. Makes sense. I'm curious about what Juha Bach will tell the Stern Ritter though. I mean I'm sure part of his announcement will be to introduce Uryu, but I wonder if he'll finally announce his grand scheme, which I hope includes killing the Soul King as Juha Bach and the other Quincy have pretty much demolished the Seireitei already and there's very little else for them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So they're fodder characters. Makes sense. I'm curious about what Juha Bach will tell the Stern Ritter though. I mean I'm sure part of his announcement will be to introduce Uryu, but I wonder if he'll finally announce his grand scheme, which I hope includes killing the Soul King as Juha Bach and the other Quincy have pretty much demolished the Seireitei already and there's very little else for them to do.
    Yhwach is probably still intent on recruiting Ichigo so I think his announcement will have to do with that too.

Bazz-B is Grimmjow 2.0 just like most of us predicted.

Besides Uryu being the new Vandenreich emperor these guys names are just nuts "BG9" "Mask De Masculine" uh..
    Last edited by JD; 26th June 2013 at 10:38 AM.

So this pretty much a conformation that the letters are representative of power. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    So this pretty much a conformation that the letters are representative of power. Interesting.
    It may only apply to the letters A and B.. if the letters are a representative of power why was Royd Loyd on letter Y that doesn't make any sense.

I can definitely see some of Grimmjow's characteristics in Bazz B. We got a lot of Stern Ritter introductions in this chapter, but because their names were so weird, I probably won't be able to memorize them haha. I'm surprised that Uryu is supposed to be Juha Bach's successor though. Seems random.

Why is this happening again? Like, why is Uryu with the Sternritter now? I can't remember.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Why is this happening again? Like, why is Uryu with the Sternritter now? I can't remember.
    We will have to wait and see Kubo definitely has something planned.

Oh look, As is alive, too.

God, it's like Yamamoto died for no-oh, wait. He did.

Oh look, As is alive, too.

God, it's like Yamamoto died for no-oh, wait. He did.
    Well he did kill Royd and Driscol but it's a shame Yamamoto only killed two people Kenpachi did more than him.

So this is basically Hueco Mundo Arc 2.0, lovely....

I have to agree with these Sternritter though, nothing in the past shows that Uryu is this so called "powerful being"... guess were gonna get some major ***pull
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I hadn't even noticed As Nodt, but I was excited to see Bambietta again. It was also nice to learn that Cang Du and BG9 aren't the same person, although the former still gives me Zuko vibes lol. The Stern Ritter have such ridiculous names, but I think Mask De Masculine takes the cake as the strangest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So this is basically Hueco Mundo Arc 2.0, lovely....

I have to agree with these Sternritter though, nothing in the past shows that Uryu is this so called "powerful being"... guess were gonna get some major ***pull
    Possibly, though he seems to have some control over Uryu's strength in the same vain that he was blocking Ichigo's shinigami powers. The part at the end suggests that Uryu's full Quincy powers were being awakened through some ritual. That and he's not really had training from a Quincy aside from his grandfather that died all those years ago, it's not that outrageous to think his power hasn't matured as much as it could have by now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I don't see why people are saying this is a Hueco Mundo arc we are only a little over a year in this is pretty much just the beginning.

Was a pretty nice chapter. Ishida being made into Bach's successor and Stern Ritter A was a surprise, and as expected, Haschwalth was the second in command/strongest.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Just a late interjection here, but chances are that's a Wakizashi sword, only done right this time. Kyoraku's Wakizashi was the real joke, it was barely smaller than a standard length Katana.

I've certainly been enjoying this arc so far. The last chapter was somewhat predictable, with the exception of Ishida's 'crowning' as heir, but was rather enjoyable with the interactions between different Sternritter, even if some of the names are a little ridiculous.

Page 470 of 499 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480 ... LastLast