Page 471 of 501 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 12501

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Standard KUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOO factor is in effect as far as Uryu being named Stern Ritter A and Yhwach's successor, but other than that, I really enjoyed seeing the other Stern Ritter interacting with each other. So far it seems like they have a pretty interesting blend of personalities, so I hope they get used to better effect than the Espada were.

How many Stern Ritter are left, about 22 or so? The three that it seemed like Yamamoto killed are alive, so there are the three Kenpachi killed, Yamamoto's two real kills (Royd Lloyd and Driscoll Berci) and Kirge Opie. If you count both Yhwach and Uryu as separate Stern Ritter sharing the same letter, as Loyd and Royd were, that should be 22.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So wait.... Uryu Ishida is a "bad guy" now?

lol bambietta killed the guy she was about to bone. I wonder what the whole gathering thing about was at the end and why kubo STILL won't show grimmjow's face. uhh

A "flying" Slime from Dragon Quest...

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

So we got to see more of Bambietta and some of the other female Stern Ritter. I guess I'm just surprised that there are more females among the Vandenreich. And we got to see more of Haschwald, although he seems perfectly at ease so that wasn't too interesting. Seems Urahara is up to something, which is always a good sign.

So it seems like Urahara is developing away to counter the Bankai Stealing device well that's interesting.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/544/19

And wow I didn't know we had more female Stern Ritter unfortunately they will probably all be stomped.

But wait did Kubo modify Bambietta's design or something because uhh o.O
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/544/9
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/505/13

Looks like she went through puberty after soul society.
    Last edited by JD; 3rd July 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Those new girls just look like slightly different versions of Ouetsu's girls.

They reminded of hallibel's crew tbh. Wonder whatever happened to them...

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    They reminded of hallibel's crew tbh. Wonder whatever happened to them...
    They're probably with Chad.

Yup, still getting Hueco Mundo vibes...

Anyway, not a bad chapter. Other then the ending, nothing stood out that much, other then I guess some of Uryu's past
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Yup, still getting Hueco Mundo vibes...

Anyway, not a bad chapter. Other then the ending, nothing stood out that much, other then I guess some of Uryu's past
    Of course you are we are in Hueco Mundo after all

I wasn't that interested in seeing Orihime or Chad at the end. As far as I'm concerned, they're no longer major characters. I wish Kubo would just hurry up and reveal Grimmjow already; we all know that's who the mysterious character is and it's annoying having to wait for him to make his comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I wasn't that interested in seeing Orihime or Chad at the end. As far as I'm concerned, they're no longer major characters. I wish Kubo would just hurry up and reveal Grimmjow already; we all know that's who the mysterious character is and it's annoying having to wait for him to make his comeback.
    Watch him troll us by revealing it wasn't Grimmjow at all...that would actually suck though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I feel the same way. Chad is just completely useless in my eyes and Orihime is only useful for her healing. I also agree with the fact that Kubo needs to hurry up and reveal Grimmjow. We all know it's him. I'm actually eager to see how much stronger he is now.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

I wonder if we'll meet all 26 of the Stern Ritter and who's fodder or not. Ichigo gets 10 and Kenpachi gets another 10, everyone else gets to die between the remaining ones.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Interesting to see Bambietta play black widow, and more girl Stern Ritters. Nice to see what the others have been up too, though still no sign of their mysterious helper. And that was a pretty good plan by Bach to ensure Uryu's loyalty. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Royal Guard training.. not what I expected but I'll take it I guess.

Yay. Ichigo's friends. I remember when they were important. So long ago...

I was this close to being excited because I was hoping they would be invited to Soul Society to become Soul Reapers or whatever.

That would've been a cool thing. But nope, their being able to see spirits went nowhere.

I think Shutara weaved Shunsui's pink kimono.

I'm glad Rukia is out and about, and that Byakuya also recovered. I wasn't interested in the rest of the chapter though. Too many things happened and it just seemed rushed, although I must admit that I'm surprised Kubo remembered Hiyori and the other Vizards; I thought they'd never show up. The ending of the chapter was pretty bland though; I don't think anyone seriously cares about Ichigo's other friends.

So the guy who made the clothes of Soul Reapers really needs to learn personal space. Funny how the most brutish Zero Squad member is the nicest (or sane).
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So the guy who made the clothes of Soul Reapers really needs to learn personal space. Funny how the most brutish Zero Squad member is the nicest (or sane).
    Isn't Senjumaru a woman? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she was a trap..

How nice of the Captain Commander to delivery a message in-person to Ichigo's friends. More bleakness from him. Do they even know what it's like to have him around?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Never see Ichigo again and blah blah blah. Just kill them, find them is soul society, and make them soul reapers. The end.

end of bleach:

everyone becomes soul reapers.

Page 471 of 501 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast