Page 472 of 500 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 12498

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Never see Ichigo again and blah blah blah. Just kill them, find them is soul society, and make them soul reapers. The end.
    It's refreshing to have actual humans, and not some weird soap opera zombie Spanish Nazi hybrids.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I have no idea why Ichigo's human friends are being brought into the story when they aren't really important. It just seems strange for the new Captain Commander to be running errands in the real world like this. Although I suppose it's somewhat refreshing since he seems to think Ichigo's friends have some worth unlike Yamamoto who seemed to not care about humans in general.

Probably for closure, since we're nearly the end of the series, and because there likely won't be any other place for them to appear after this.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

After tomorrow's chapter Bleach will be on break until September 4th.

Why is Bleach going on an almost two month break? Is something wrong with Kubo? Some people on another site were saying that it's because he's planning out the "final battle" of the series, but I don't think I've ever heard of a manga going on a two month hiatus because of something like that. :x

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3d493b3b.jpg

He's not sick thankfully it's just talking about how he is planning out the end of this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3d493b3b.jpg

He's not sick thankfully it's just talking about how he is planning out the end of this arc.
    Didn't he take a three week break after the Fullbringer arc for that very reason though? I thought he had already planned things out, but I guess not. Two months seems excessive though. I bet this week's chapter will have an epic cliffhanger just to make people anticipate the next chapter even more. The wait is going to kill me.

This has me nervous though.. I'm really hoping Bleach isn't ending so soon I was expecting another 2-3 years.

edit: FKT-Deicide took two years to complete I'm kind of relaxed now
    Last edited by JD; 17th July 2013 at 6:10 AM.

I guess he really was exaggerating about that "Thousand-Year Blood War Arc will run for 10 years" thing?

Eh, it's Kubo, in the end I shouldn't have taken it seriously.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I'm still expecting at least three more years hopefully.. why is Bleach being rushed yet Fairy Tail is still going?

9 days?

A reminder: the Arrancar arc was over the course of a few days. And let's not forget how long that took?

So Shunsui gave Ichigo's friends soul tickets so they could visit Ichigo if he never returned to the human world? How convenient that those exist. And how the heck did the Vandenreich swap the Seireitei with their own dimension like that? It seems there are nine days left of the war, but it'll likely last several years in real time just like the previous big arc.

How is this going to be the final battle? A majority of Captains are training and Ichigo isn't even in Soul Society.. he hasn't even had a proficient amount of training with his new Zanpakuto.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Didn't he take a three week break after the Fullbringer arc for that very reason though? I thought he had already planned things out, but I guess not. Two months seems excessive though. I bet this week's chapter will have an epic cliffhanger just to make people anticipate the next chapter even more. The wait is going to kill me.
    You obviously don't read Hunter X Hunter. Welp, that was a disappointing chapter to start a break with. Not much to really leave off on.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

How is this going to be the final battle? A majority of Captains are training and Ichigo isn't even in Soul Society.. he hasn't even had a proficient amount of training with his new Zanpakuto.
    Ichigo and numerous captains weren't there when they fought the "final fight" with Aizen, and they still manage to arrive in time for it. And I wouldn't worry about training time given Kudo's habit of creating training shortcuts.

Was a little disappointed with Shunsui's revelation, but it was nice to see the other friends again. Short chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

It may be do the editors; having (or making) Kubo accelerate the manga torwards the ending at a quicker pace than originally planned. Or Kubo himself wanting to finish sooner to cut ties with SJ (maybe he got an offer from another manga magazine or something).

Wouldn't be the first time a manga-ka was forced to change (accelerate) their by editor decree or left because of a better job or issues with SJ editors (like the Zatch Bell manga-ka).

9 days huh...if this is anything like DBZ time, then there shouldn't be much worrying about how long the manga will last
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    9 days?

A reminder: the Arrancar arc was over the course of a few days. And let's not forget how long that took?
    Oh yeahh.. thanks for reminding me

I honestly don't care if the manga is reaching its conclusion; I thought it should have ended years ago after Aizen was defeated, so the fact that it could be ending sooner than was previously expected doesn't really bother me. This hiatus will be terrible though. Anyway, I'm not sure what the Vandenreich want to accomplish given that they won the first part of the war and have almost no targets at the moment. I mean all they can really do is kill the lower rank shinigami since most of the Captains are away from the Seireitei right now.

I honestly don't care if the manga is reaching its conclusion; I thought it should have ended years ago after Aizen was defeated, so the fact that it could be ending sooner than was previously expected doesn't really bother me. This hiatus will be terrible though. Anyway, I'm not sure what the Vandenreich want to accomplish given that they won the first part of the war and have almost no targets at the moment. I mean all they can really do is kill the lower rank shinigami since most of the Captains are away from the Seireitei right now.
    Yhwach is most likely there for Ichigo and that's why he brought Uryu with him remember Yhwach said that he would come back for Ichigo shortly?

Kubo's strongly suggesting that Ichigo will survive this and go back to normal life... again. I can't see it happening at this rate, since Ichigo's life is soul-sucking. Let's end with a tragedy.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Bleach "The Dagger" this is pretty much the Bleach "Reboot and Wrap up"
    -First Page-
    The strike back of clan that should be dead - Quincy.
    The quincies that once swept away by shinigami launch a sudden strike soul society with the name of Wandereich.
    This story begins back to a thousand years ago, when Yamamoto failed to eliminate the leader of Wandereich, Juhabach, and also shinigami's will to eliminate quincy by war.
    After a long time, the final bloodline war between these two forces
    Begin, Now.
    Quote:
    -Page 2 Left Side-
    The Attack of Wandereich after a long long time!
    Wandereich expanded through the conquer of Hueco Muendo!
    Before launching the attack on soul society, Wandereich invaded Hueco Muendo. They successfully capture Hallibell, which once Gotei 13 has problem fighting her, and imprisoned her at their base, [Ice Palace]
    Sternritter arrived with order to eliminate!
    Countless of green fire pillar suddenly appeared inside the barrier that surrounding Seiretei. Juhabach and the Sternritters arrived in from there, pushing Shinigami into the deep abyss of fear.
    Shinigami attempt to release bankai in order to fight against the quincies, and due to lack of information and undersestimating the opponent, the Sternritters successfully stolen their bankai.
    Reiatsu of 1245 team members, 56 seated officers and 1 vice captain vanished! And the numbers and increasing in matters of seconds.
    Unable to even fight back, Kiba falls. Seiretei falls into a miserable status.
    Even the dangerous Kenpachi, and also one of the strongest captain in Gotei 13, Byakuya, was also defeated by the Sternritters.
    Juhabach stolen Yamamoto's bankai, and with just one slash, draws the ending of a thousand years.
    Quote:
    -Third Page-
    Each Quincy has their own designation bestowed based on their abilities?!
    The crusade of elite quincy that infiltrates soul society, eliminating Yamamoto and many more shinigami - Sternritters.
    They possess same level of abilities and strength compared to the Gotei 13, below is all the sternritters with their known designation.
    Quote:
    -At the bottom white and black box-
    Even though all known sternritters has already been introduced, the real appearance, abilities, as well as ranking remains a mystery. When those information is being known, soul society will be enveloped with fear again..
    The arc that reveals all the mystery [Thousand Year Bloodline War - Separation] will resume on issue 41! Next week will be doing a special issue of Gotei 13 and the Zero Squad!
    Quote:
    -Page 2 Right Side-
    Eliminated over 200 years ago, the clan that extinguish hollow completely - Quincy
    A tragic background arised from eliminating hollows.
    Possess very high reiatsu and the ability to eliminate hollows - Quincy. Quincy and Shinigami both has the same common objective, to eliminate hollow. However, Quincy's method of complete elimination of hollow conflicts with shinigami's objective to create and maintain the balance between the real world and soul society. Thus, at around 200 years ago, shinigami decided to eliminate the Quincy.
    200 years of unremitting studies gave quincy an evolution beyond imagination!
    Supposedly destroyed by the shinigami, there are still a few numbers of Quincy left, like Uryuu. However, those who survived successfully obtained new abilities that even the shinigami has not seen before after 200 years of study and training.
    -Quincy Unseen Abilities-
    Quincy Final Form (Letzt Stil)
    Letzt Stil allows Quincy the ability to absorb reishi beyond their normal limit, with the limitation of losing all Quincy's power shortly after. Its an ability that is lost since 200 years ago.
    Quincy Ultimate Form (Volstandig)
    This form has different appearance and power level than Quincy Final Form. Their power difference is worlds apart.
    Star Medallion
    Upon the usage of the round Medallion that has Quincy's insignia on, Quincy can stole shinigami's bankai.
    Blut Vene
    Quincy can strengthen both their offence and defence tremendously through injecting reishi into their blood vessel. However, both offense and defence boost cannot be activated simultaneously. Blut Vene can even block swords attack. Upon activation, user's skin will have lines that is similar to electric circuit.
    Sklaverei
    Increase the ability to gather reishi to the max. The round disc on the head will cluster up all the reishi and absorb it regardless the source is a matter or human.

Quote:
    Andygoesrawr

So a quick recap of interesting things:

On page 3 it seems to be suggesting that the Schrift of each Sternritter is given based on their powers, which suggests the idea of it representing a hierarchy is wrong.
    As has been pointed out, Quilge is confirmed to be a Sternritter.
    It also says the Quincies who survived 200 years ago developed the technology Wandenreich uses - I don't think it says whether or not the Wandenreich are these "survivors".
    The Wandenreich have Reiatsu comparable to the Gotei 13.
    "Wandenreich" is the official spelling of Vandenreich.

So nothing awfully new, but it's good to have confirmation of a few things in this form.
    Quote:
    Herakles

根据各自的能力而来 被赐予“聖文字”的灭卻師一団
    The "Sacred Letters" of the Quincy are given to them based on their abilities.

侵略尸魂界 討伐元柳齋以及眾多死神的灭卻師精锐所组成的一团 - 星十字骑士団
    The Soul Society invasion, the Quincy who crusaded against Yamamoto and numerous Shinigami were composed of an elite group; the Star Knights.

擁有足以與護廷十三隊隊長等级
    The Gotei Thirteen who have enough Captain Ranks...

匹敵之力的他们之中 "聖文字" 已知晓的骑士团员将在此介绍
    They who are equal in power, the "Sacred Letters" of the Knights that we are already familiar with, will be included in this presentation.

友哈巴赫賜予骑士団員的"聖文字" 其記號縁由是夾自骑士団員的能力
    Yhwach bestows the members of the Knights with "Sacred Characters". The markings are the ability of these Knights.

So is bleach going to end in September or so? I say it is really about time. Hopefully they can start making the chapters into anime again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    So is bleach going to end in September or so? I say it is really about time. Hopefully they can start making the chapters into anime again.
    No.. no it's not there is going to be at least another 2-3 years left in my opinion how are you going to finish this all off in September? Remember FKT was also known as a "final battle" and it lasted for 2 years Kubo has a lot of loose ends to tie up he isn't going to finish in September it's impossible.

No.. no it's not there is going to be at least another 2-3 years left in my opinion how are you going to finish this all off in September? Remember FKT was also known as a "final battle" and it lasted for 2 years Kubo has a lot of loose ends to tie up he isn't going to finish in September it's impossible.
    I want it to end so they can make the remaining chapters into anime. I was really pissed when the anime was discontinued. I do not believe it is going to be another 2 years. IMO, bleach went downhill when Aizen became sealed.

Page 472 of 500 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482 ... LastLast