Page 476 of 502 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 12530

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Poor Mareyo. :/
    I wonder if we're gonna see both Bazz-B and BG9 using Vollständig next week.

Soi fon is back. That made the chapter. Now we only need Yoruichi and we are set. However, it seems like Hitsugaya is screwed unless something miraculous happens.

I didn't even feel bad for that little Mareyo girl. Like, it's hard to feel bad for characters who were barely introduced. Still, I'm glad Omaeda stood his ground, although the fact that he admitted how he would throw his Captain under the bus to save himself was kind of effed up. He's such a coward, but I did find his comment a bit humorous.

I'm not much of a Soi Fon fan so this chapter didn't really appeal to me. I knew Bazz-B wasn't finished. Hitsugaya finish an opponent in one blow? Who does he think he is? Kenpachi?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

One of my favourite Bleach chapters ever, honestly. Soi Fon is one of the few characters that I like and it's nice to see her kick ***. I'm not a fan of her bankai, so even better. I also liked that Sternritter a lot.

I'm kind of glad that Bazz B isn't dead. One chapter fights aren't good enough for me, unless these are the actual last fights for these characters.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Has the Stern Ritter who shot out Shunsui's eye been given a name or letter yet?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Has the Stern Ritter who shot out Shunsui's eye been given a name or letter yet?
    No, he's still unnamed and will probably remain so until he fights again, hopefully not against Shunsui this time though. Haschwald seems like a better opponent for Shunsui atm.

Is it just me or does Ichigo go through the same process when it comes to major battles. Gets his butt kicked in the first attack/s undergoes some special training unique to him and a few other. Gets new powers, still gets his butt kicked, undergoes more special training/fights that could count as training/optional hollow interference then becomes God like to the enemy. It would be nice to see the routine break and something surprise me for once.

The Stern Ritter aren't that interesting to me yet, I have a feeling their Vollstandig will be much different to what we know about Vollstandig and hopefully that becomes very interesting.
    I live on a cloud and my name is Klaus

Sorry to come of as moaning its just Ichigo really annoys me. I want to see Ikkaku fight again though. I always find his fight comical.
    I live on a cloud and my name is Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by A Cloud Called Klaus View Post
    Is it just me or does Ichigo go through the same process when it comes to major battles. Gets his butt kicked in the first attack/s undergoes some special training unique to him and a few other. Gets new powers, still gets his butt kicked, undergoes more special training/fights that could count as training/optional hollow interference then becomes God like to the enemy. It would be nice to see the routine break and something surprise me for once.
    Pretty much. Ichigo is probably my least favorite manga protagonist. He used to be interesting during the first half of the story imo, but he keeps falling into the same pattern these days which is boring. Not to mention that his abilities themselves are really boring too. He could only use Getsuga Tensho in battle before or hollowfy. Now he has a new zanpakuto but I doubt anything will change.

Ichigo is actually one of my favorite characters his resolve is admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Pretty much. Ichigo is probably my least favorite manga protagonist. He used to be interesting during the first half of the story imo, but he keeps falling into the same pattern these days which is boring. Not to mention that his abilities themselves are really boring too. He could only use Getsuga Tensho in battle before or hollowfy. Now he has a new zanpakuto but I doubt anything will change.
    Couldn't have said it better rmyself
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Power-wise, Ichigo is a walking example of wasted potential.

Look at all that cool crap he gets! And most of it is gone.

Yay, he still has Getsuga Tensho, which is just a wave of energy. Oh yay, he has Bankai, which doesn't do much other than raise his speed and attack.

All those Hollow powers and he never gets anything other than the Visored mask. Doesn't even get a Resurrección like Tousen got.

Humans doing Resurrección is also another example of wasted potential. Mostly because only one non-Arrancar got to use it. Not like there's a bunch of people with Hollow powers or anything...

As expected, Bazz-B and BG9 counter attacked. I was disappointed by the last page and how Toshiro looked almost identical to the time when Halibel slashed right through him. I bet he made an ice clone just like last time. And that Nakk Le Vaar guy's conversation with Mayuri was interesting but it didn't exactly move the story forward. It just seemed redundant.

Soi Fon and Hitsugaya got ****ed up good..Kubo keep doing what you're doing.

Ice clone.

Calling it.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't an Ice Clone... then again, Kubo is overpowering these freaks
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I liked that we at least got an explanation about how Bazz-B survived Yamamoto's flames before. Kubo's been pretty consistent ever since Bleach came back from hiatus; he's trying to tie up all the loose ends and I love it. These recent chapters have been really good imo.

As said, it's probably an ice clone Bazz-B hit. And while I'm enjoying BG9 and Soi Fon's fight, I have to say I'm a little disappointed that Soul Society is once again being dominated, though obviously it should have been expected. Still, pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

6.4 out of 10.

That's about it. Ice-fail isn't falling yet... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Kenpachi will fall from the sky and then start to murder all the Qunicy. That's what I expect now.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Honestly, the whole arc has been amazing so far, one of my favourites in my opinion.

Yama G and Unohana getting really quick and brutal deaths felt right in my opinion. Just because you're strong doesn't mean that you'll get a glorified death like in Naruto, and Unohana's role as a martyr to make Kenny stronger worked in my opinion.

BG freakin 9 is just amazing, him solo'ing is awesome, love his appearance and the fact that he's a robot.

Theory here guys. BG9 has a 9 in his name, right? What if we have 8 other BGs? Seeing as he's a robot, maybe there are other versions that will get released to fight in the war.
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

Ok. I am a fan girl of Toshiro, so expect to see me supporting him more than other characters. BUT I am not one of those "OMG I'll kill anyone/do anything for *insert name here*” fan girls. I'm just a casual fangirl.

If Toshiro doesn't pull an ice-clone, I will be shocked. But I can see why it might be difficult for him to do so without his Bankai, however he just may pull it off.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    Yama G and Unohana getting really quick and brutal deaths felt right in my opinion. Just because you're strong doesn't mean that you'll get a glorified death like in Naruto, and Unohana's role as a martyr to make Kenny stronger worked in my opinion.
    I'm sorry, but I think the whole Unohana dying just to make Kenpachi look good thing was complete BS. It was the worst thing Kubo has ever done imo. Kubo promised that she would get screen-time in this arc, but I never imagined he meant that she would die in order to glorify a male character. That was the worst moment of this arc for me and although I like some of the other developments, I will never forgive this injustice.

So Sui Feng and Ice-Fail's Reiatsu disappeared? Confirmed death? Hat-san has a way to retrieve the oh-so-important Bankai? Too late for Ice-Fail so it would seem...

Good going Kubo, you make the story interesting and go back to boring again..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 476 of 502 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486 ... LastLast