Page 477 of 502 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 12538

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So Nanao's good with Kidou. I honestly don't recall if that was mentioned before since my memory of early Bleach is fuzzy. Anyway, I thought Toshiro would've had a severe injury after getting blasted by Bazz-B's Burner Finger last chapter. That last part with Kisuke contacting Mayuri was funny if only because of the latter's reaction. But yay, bankai retrieval.

These last few chapters have proven that Soul Society is filled with morons.

Hit an enemy? Leave them to die and don't actually bother to check if they're actually hurt or something.

Don't double tap or anything. It's not like we can't sense them or something.

Develop an ability that can prevent them from going anywhere? Let's not teach it to others.

no really a fan of what direction the bleach manga is heading in

...OK. I just have to say one thing, with close to half of the Captains from the Pre-Time Skip being replaced Post-Time Skip, I wonder if Kubo is going to change all the captains who haven't been swapped out/killed.
    And if Kubo kills Toshiro, he'll be killing one of the most, if not the most, popular characters in Bleach. Also, I'm hoping Soi-Fon lives, too.
    I am not a fan of death... But I love Bleach no matter what.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

I sincerely hope that Toshiro has some other plan in place that doesn't involve more ice that's bound to fail. Doesn't he know how to use Kidou? That seems to be the only way he could make a counter attack now that his zanpakuto is useless, unless Rangiku learned bankai and she's going to take over the fight, which probably wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I sincerely hope that Toshiro has some other plan in place that doesn't involve more ice that's bound to fail. Doesn't he know how to use Kidou? That seems to be the only way he could make a counter attack now that his zanpakuto is useless, unless Rangiku learned bankai and she's going to take over the fight, which probably wouldn't surprise me.
    Yay! Way to spoil the most predictable series yet again! D;
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Toshiro is actually quite skilled with Kido. I don't know why he hasn't tried that yet.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wow. Great. Lovely.

All that buildup. All that action.

Wasted in one fell Deus Ex Urahara swoop.

Whatever. It's not like it matters. The Bankai aren't even different when the Quincies use it.

...Wait. Why was one of the pills sent to Omaeda. What are they implying?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 8th October 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Great..my one of my favorite Stern Ritter finally seems to be getting some action and he may be finished already -__-

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow. Great. Lovely.

Whatever. It's not like it matters. The Bankai aren't even different when the Quincies use it.

That, and he still didn't explain how Soul Reapers can get their Bankais back. All he said was that the process has one glaring weakness, and that's all we have to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    That, and he still didn't explain how Soul Reapers can get their Bankais back. All he said was that the process has one glaring weakness, and that's all we have to go on.
    Well, since the Bankais are now Hollowfied, the Stern Ritter will have to release them.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow. Great. Lovely.

It's not so much a deus ex machina because Kubo didn't just pull this out of nowhere. This explains why Ichigo's Bankai cannot be stolen and Urahara used that to his advantage. Kubo even hinted at this weakness in the Everything But the Rain flashback.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

I really don't have an issue with the quick resolve involving the Bankai, since this war was way too one-sided. And I liked Kisuke and Kurotsuchi banter. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Glad that there's finally a way for the Captains to get their bankai back, even if it did seem sudden. Learning that Hollows are like poison to the Quincies was interesting as well. Also, maybe it's just me, but I kept hearing Zuko's voice from ATLA in my head whenever I was reading Cang Du's lines.

God, this manga uses rocket science.

Anyway, I'm kind of miffed that the Bankais returned so suddenly with a magic plot pill, but whatever. I'm still enjoying this arc.

So, uhm, is Matsumoto actually dead?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Not much happened in the new chapter aside from Soi Fon and Toshiro beating their enemies. I was disappointed by how weakened Soi Fon looked; all that training she did was practically worthless since she needed her bankai to win. Same goes for Toshiro I guess but his strategy to deal with his bankai loss seemed a bit more satisfactory by comparison.

Goodbye, Cang Du and BG9.

You had the personality of a stump, little to no role in the story, and were presumably killed before we had any reason to give a damn about either of you.

May angels sing thee to thy rest.

Wow **** this..Hitsugaya wins again why am I not surprised

I guess As Nodt and Bambietta are next.

Kind of upset by how easily Cang Du and BG9 were killed. I mean Cang Du seemed to have a lot of potential so his defeat at Toshiro's hands is disappointing. And BG9 is like a cyborg for God's sake so a missile shouldn't be enough to kill him. I hope they're both still alive just to show that even bankai isn't enough to beat the Stern Ritter.

Ok. Wow. This has been an epic chapter and it was cool to see Toshiro partly hollowfied(?) because of Hyourinmaru. And is this the first time we've ever heard Hyourinmaru talk in the manga? Though I do wish Soi Fon's and Toshiro's opponents could've put up a bit of a fight instead of just dying...
    But all in all, a great chapter.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

I love BG9 and I want more of it. Love how it's like "please speak up, I can't hear you."

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well their opponents had to die so that they could wrap up these fights. It was getting to be a bit long, and hopefully we can see some of Ichigo again. Haven't seen him in a while.

Kind of upset by how easily Cang Du and BG9 were killed. I mean Cang Du seemed to have a lot of potential so his defeat at Toshiro's hands is disappointing. And BG9 is like a cyborg for God's sake so a missile shouldn't be enough to kill him. I hope they're both still alive just to show that even bankai isn't enough to beat the Stern Ritter.
    Cang Du is probably finished unfortunately as much as I hate to say Kubo isn't going to let his golden boys die or lose(Zaraki, Hitsugaya, and Byakuya)

I liked the chapters, since both Toushiro and Soi Fon finally got the upperhand and won, although I wouldn't count BG9 out of the fight just yet. Don't recall when an explosion has ever actually instantly finished off a character in Bleach.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh right. I forgot they had their own super mode.

...So what was the point of the Bankai stealing again?

Kubo didn't disappoint this chapter awesome.

Oh hey Cang Du is still alive.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/18
    Bottom right panel.
    Last edited by JD; 23rd October 2013 at 12:11 PM.

Page 477 of 502 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast