Page 478 of 498 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 12431

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Kubo didn't disappoint this chapter awesome.

Oh hey Cang Du is still alive.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/18
    Bottom right panel.
    Of course he's still alive.

Hitsugaya is still too much of a moron to actually use his ice properly.

If freezing them didn't work the last few times, impale them. Repeatedly.

Wait, so are both matsumoto and ice-fail dead? That really sucks for matsu (but not for ice-fail). We never got to see her do anything useful.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh right. I forgot they had their own super mode.

...So what was the point of the Bankai stealing again?
    To weaken the Captains.... I assume, maybe?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

To be honest I've never understood the Toshiro hate. He's no better or worse than other captains although I'll admit that he gets more screen-time. My only complaint about him in this chapter is that he just assumed that Cang Du was dead instead of actually checking. And I loved seeing Shinji again; unfortunately, Bambietta seems to have escaped Sakanade's illusion thanks to Vollständig.

Huh, I guess based on what she did, Bambietta's "E" might be for "The Explosion."

Shinji seems to have not learned a thing about explaining his abilities to his enemies in the time since Aizen...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    To be honest I've never understood the Toshiro hate. He's no better or worse than other captains although I'll admit that he gets more screen-time. My only complaint about him in this chapter is that he just assumed that Cang Du was dead instead of actually checking. And I loved seeing Shinji again; unfortunately, Bambietta seems to have escaped Sakanade's illusion thanks to Vollständig.
    His screen time is the reason a lot of people hate him. He's a lot better than Komamura, but that's not saying much.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    His screen time is the reason a lot of people hate him. He's a lot better than Komamura, but that's not saying much.
    Speaking of Komamura, I liked his new armor. He looks really cool like he did when he still wore a helmet during the Soul Society arc. I also liked Bambietta's temper tantrum when she realized that her friends had left without her and the way she was waiting for Komamura to show up. I really hope she gets the pummeling of her life.

LOL, should have known that the captains getting their Bankais back was meaningless. Everyone has a back-up power-up. Can't wait to see Ichigo's Vollstandig.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    LOL, should have known that the captains getting their Bankais back was meaningless. Everyone has a back-up power-up. Can't wait to see Ichigo's Vollstandig.
    This, but what was that bit about IF's wings breaking off? Everyone's a hack nowadays..

Btw, congrats on the final rank up!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I liked this chapter, though that's probably because Bambietta has grown on me. It was pretty expected that when the Captains got their Bankai back, the Sternritter's would use Vollstandig. Glad to see Shinji doing something, though I hope he doesn't get too jobbed against the Vollstandig Bambietta. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Bleach just has a weird feel to it for me now. I mean I still enjoy it to a certain extent but ever since the Arrancar arc I just haven't felt pumped up or right into whatever is going on. Not a bad chapter but seems like it's been thrown together as it's gone along for a while (or at least that's how I feel), with very little foresight or planning. Although, this being the last arc I don't entirely blame it.

So glad to see Shinji back in action once again, he's my most favorite Vizard along with Hiyori, and I find his zanpakuto ability intriguing. Now to hope that his appearance doesn't just last for one chapter because I know he has his bankai and yet to release it, I am sure it is powerful enough to at least fight against that girl-quincy's volstandig.

Pokemon Y FC: 4141-3041-1827

I love Shinji, but I gotta agree with one of the previous comments about how he needs to shut up and stop telling people what his zanpakuto can do. He bragged about how nobody could get use to Sakanade's illusion even though Aizen did, which you would think would humble Shinji a bit but he's still got a big mouth lol.

Royal Guard is still suspicious to me.

Oh. The Voll-however-you-spell-it looks mostly the same for everyone. How disappointing.

Man, there are weeks where the story in each chapter is kind of...short. Like you want to know more of it in each chapters.

@Charmed: I don't understand much about the Toshiro hate. Yet a lot of people love Kenpachi. Maybe it is really the screen time he gets compared to other captains. Somehow, I root more on Toshiro fights than I ever did with Kenpachi's.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDShift4 View Post
    Somehow, I root more on Toshiro fights than I ever did with Kenpachi's.
    I feel the same way about Kenny, but I have a feeling it's because of hit nature. He's not a very likable guy, and we all know he can't really lose. When he's on the scene you know he's either going to win, or he's going to win. It's hard to really enjoy as much when said character is untouchable and never really evolves as a person, you know?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh. The Voll-however-you-spell-it looks mostly the same for everyone. How disappointing.
    No they don't. Candice has lightning bolt wings And Bambietta's wings are different compared to Quilge's.

The chapter was short, but the stuff at the Royal Palace was interesting. I'm upset that we didn't get to see Ichigo meet the Soul King though; didn't he request to see Ichigo or something 30 chapters ago? Anyway, I'm disappointed that Shinji got hit. I thought his reflexes would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    The chapter was short, but the stuff at the Royal Palace was interesting. I'm upset that we didn't get to see Ichigo meet the Soul King though; didn't he request to see Ichigo or something 30 chapters ago? Anyway, I'm disappointed that Shinji got hit. I thought his reflexes would be better.
    He was caught off guard..and Bambietta's ability seems pretty hard to dodge from what we have seen she can generate an explosion wherever she wants.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/8
    She exploded that one guy without harming the other one so she's a pretty dangerous opponent I don't think Komamura or Shinji will be in honestly since it seems like her Vollstandig negated Sakanade.

Not sure how I feel about Ichigo's powerup. He's "gotten stronger" but it was off-panel. Then again, it would be boring to read. I just feel like this Royal Guard stuff was an uninteresting waste of time. He also looks ridiculous.

... and that's it? Nothing happened.

Short chapter, but I like seeing the "stronger" Ichigo. Makes me excited for what's to come. And of course, Bambietta.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I feel the same way about Kenny, but I have a feeling it's because of hit nature. He's not a very likable guy, and we all know he can't really lose. When he's on the scene you know he's either going to win, or he's going to win. It's hard to really enjoy as much when said character is untouchable and never really evolves as a person, you know?
    I thank Kubo for making him lost to Royd. Fanboys almost think he is invincible. Although I have trouble connecting to his backstory though. On the other hand, I have to hand it to Toshiro in the past chapters, where he didn't treat highly of himself when he went to train with his squad. He is Bleach guy #2 for me.

He was caught off guard..and Bambietta's ability seems pretty hard to dodge from what we have seen she can generate an explosion wherever she wants.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/8
    She exploded that one guy without harming the other one so she's a pretty dangerous opponent I don't think Komamura or Shinji will be in honestly since it seems like her Vollstandig negated Sakanade.
    I'm just tired of the captains being incompetent; the moment Bambietta used that Vollstandig thing Shinji should have been prepared for what was coming by at least using his bankai to counter his opponent but like all captains, he'll probably wait until the last minute, if he can still fight that is. I hope that explosion didn't take him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuji View Post
    Bleach just has a weird feel to it for me now. I mean I still enjoy it to a certain extent but ever since the Arrancar arc I just haven't felt pumped up or right into whatever is going on. Not a bad chapter but seems like it's been thrown together as it's gone along for a while (or at least that's how I feel), with very little foresight or planning. Although, this being the last arc I don't entirely blame it.
    One thing that I'm missing is a character like Ulquiorra. A character that Kubo made when he was truly on point. Now, it's kind of dragging into this arc, and most of the reveals have been kind of obvious. When the reveals get more aweshocking, then it will get interesting again, but for now, we'll have to make due with the battles that Kubo writes, which may make it seem that something's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDShift4 View Post
    Man, there are weeks where the story in each chapter is kind of...short. Like you want to know more of it in each chapters.

@Charmed: I don't understand much about the Toshiro hate. Yet a lot of people love Kenpachi. Maybe it is really the screen time he gets compared to other captains. Somehow, I root more on Toshiro fights than I ever did with Kenpachi's.
    Toshiro is just a character for the fangirls to squeal over, while Kenpachi is just brute strength. In other words, Toshiro equals Brad Pitt, while Kenpachi equals Arnold..

No they don't. Candice has lightning bolt wings And Bambietta's wings are different compared to Quilge's.
    But they aren't as differing as Espada recuression (sp) for example.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Short chapter, but I like seeing the "stronger" Ichigo. Makes me excited for what's to come. And of course, Bambietta.
    I like my Bleach short and abrupt. Bleach was never about the storytelling, so I don't care. It's like the knock off Red Bull of manga
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 478 of 498 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488 ... LastLast