Page 479 of 499 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 12475

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

But they aren't as differing as Espada recuression (sp) for example.

True. But, outside of a few aesthetic differences (size, shape, number of wings, etc), they should look around the same. The Vollstandig is suppose to look "holy" and "pure" not wild like the Espada's Resurrection.

I'm surprised that the Royal Guard isn't going with Ichigo; I know they're supposed to protect the Soul King and all that, but Soul Society will be destroyed if the Captains lose against the Stern Ritter (which seems like a given at this point) and you'd think the Royal Guard would want to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm surprised that the Royal Guard isn't going with Ichigo; I know they're supposed to protect the Soul King and all that, but Soul Society will be destroyed if the Captains lose against the Stern Ritter (which seems like a given at this point) and you'd think the Royal Guard would want to avoid that.
    The duty for the Royal Guard lies in that separate realm. Soul Society doesn't fall within their jurisdiction. I'd think so, but they've made it clear what their orders are at all times.

I just want to see some losses please. Did Toshiro die? What did he mean with: "Mashiro, I'm coming too"? Did his Bankai break off due to fatigue, or due to the hollowfication corrupting his Bankai?

We're getting zero answers! :'(
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

He was "coming" as in he was going to help her, before he fell over. His Bankai apparently broke due to him being so close to death.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm praying that they let Shinji and Komamura do something awesome. I love Shinji and I don't want to see Komamura sidelined again. Komamura has one of the most unique designs and looks like he should be able to break a few necks with his fingers. However, throughout the series, he hasn't shown too much. His only great moment was against Poww and it was nothing, compared to the other captains. If any character is to die, then let them at least go off with one hell of a bang, like Yamamoto and Unohana. They went all out.

Love, too simple of an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burnt Shadow View Post
    I'm praying that they let Shinji and Komamura do something awesome. I love Shinji and I don't want to see Komamura sidelined again. Komamura has one of the most unique designs and looks like he should be able to break a few necks with his fingers. However, throughout the series, he hasn't shown too much. His only great moment was against Poww and it was nothing, compared to the other captains. If any character is to die, then let them at least go off with one hell of a bang, like Yamamoto and Unohana. They went all out.
    Thank god that characters can still die in a major series. *Looks at Naruto*...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Lol didn't expect that. Lovin bambietta tho

Thank god that characters can still die in a major series. *Looks at Naruto*...
    Bleach is just as bad for that, if not worse.

That was certainly unexpected, I hope Ichigo doesn't jump in in the middle of this fight and save the day.

Jeez didn't expect that change for Komamura at all

Ugh, so Shinji did get hurt pretty badly. I'm glad Hinamori stepped in even if Tobiume was useless against Bambietta's bombs. Loved Komamura's human form; he looked hot lol. His bankai seems to have changed which pleases me; his old one was too predictable and over all not very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Ugh, so Shinji did get hurt pretty badly. I'm glad Hinamori stepped in even if Tobiume was useless against Bambietta's bombs. Loved Komamura's human form; he looked hot lol. His bankai seems to have changed which pleases me; his old one was too predictable and over all not very effective.
    I agree. Komamura's human form does look really hot. Wonder how much stronger he has become now...

What I found most interesting about this chapter aside from Bambietta's explosions and Komamura's new form, was the whole beast/animal realm thing. It seems like Kubo took inspiration from the Saṃsara cycle of rebirth which is cool. I guess he's just building onto the realms that he's already shown like Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.

Didn't expect that Komamura face swap. I like Bambietta's dialogue in this chapter but I don't know if she can be overpowered by Komamura's Bankai.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Expected the face swap after the bomb blast and reading the title was 'Wolfsbane'.. Not generally that it was a face swap, but that at least something had happened to Komamura's face.

It has been almost a week and I still can't handle Koma being human. Probably the biggest shock from Bleach that I have had since...those joker Fullbringers were at SS (and that was a sad shock).

I don't think Bambietta is finished yet but it's obvious Komamura is in control of this battle.

Komamura being immortal, even for a short while, is an interesting twist. Since he's seemingly gonna die after this battle, I can see him actually defeating Bambietta before that happens. No matter what though, thoroughly enjoyed Bambietta showing fear against Komamura. Great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Komamura being immortal, even for a short while, is an interesting twist. Since he's seemingly gonna die after this battle, I can see him actually defeating Bambietta before that happens. No matter what though, thoroughly enjoyed Bambietta showing fear against Komamura. Great chapter.
    Liked this chapter as well. I don't think we have a clear idea of how long this technique works for Komamura, it could be longer then this battle, maybe he faces more then one Sternritter? Who knows, I'm suggesting it because Shinji got so epically B-raped.. B for Bambietta of course

I'm just sad he is going to die though. Hopefully yoro comes and save him (or someone, she has been gone for far to long.)

Really good chapter. One of the better ones to come out in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    I'm just sad he is going to die though. Hopefully yoro comes and save him (or someone, she has been gone for far to long.)
    Wait for her to arrive when Urahara makes his move. I have this fantasy of her training the Fullbringers at this point..

Liked this chapter as well. I don't think we have a clear idea of how long this technique works for Komamura, it could be longer then this battle, maybe he faces more then one Sternritter? Who knows, I'm suggesting it because Shinji got so epically B-raped.. B for Bambietta of course
    It could be longer, but I can't really see him being allowed to defeat more then a single Sternritter.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It could be longer, but I can't really see him being allowed to defeat more then a single Sternritter.
    I think he deserves to take down two, he got squat done in FKT. It would be unfair.

Wait for her to arrive when Urahara makes his move. I have this fantasy of her training the Fullbringers at this point..
    Know what, I would be fine with this.

I wasn't impressed with Komamura's updated bankai since it's essentially like his previous one in that it uses pure power to win, although I suppose its immunity to the bombs is useful. Komamura being "immortal" sounds like fan fiction though. I doubt he'll even die after this; this is Bleach after all. If Byakuya survived, then so will Komamura imo.

Page 479 of 499 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489 ... LastLast