Page 48 of 502 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 12534

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    We already saw Unohana's shikai, it's that manta ray thing.
    That was her shikai? Oh, I didn't know this. I thought it was just an "ability" thing.

Rangiku nor Yumichika could "materialize" it yet, in that chapter. I doubt she has bankai, but you never know, maybe she does but it isn't complete.

If Unohana's shikai was that manta thing with awesome healing, imagine if her bankai was to heal too( just healing not attacks). it would exceed orihime's healing.

In regards to future chapters, here's what I'm hoping to see:

Rangiku with a bankai.

Probably not going to happen immediately. It would be cool, though.

Hitsugya beating the female espada.

I seriously doubt it, but it would be cool.

Unohana with a bankai and actually fighting.

Yeah, definitely. If she's skilled in kendo, maybe her bankai has to do with that...

Hanatora kicking butt.

I'd actually like that, but it'll never happen. It would be cool if he trained, to increase his spiritual pressure, and managed to control when his zanpakuto healed.

Shunsui and Ukitake with bankai for themselves.

A safe bet. They're pretty awesome.
    Comments in bold...
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

wait, if Unohana is skilled in Kendo, then maybe she doesn't need a Bankai to fight Espada. She's strong enough like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    wait, if Unohana is skilled in Kendo, then maybe she doesn't need a Bankai to fight Espada. She's strong enough like that.
    I don't know about that. Just because she is good at kendo doesn't mean she can beat an Espada.

We aren't even sure if she will fight yet, so anything can happen, I guess. =/

Let's see ...

Rangiku with a Bankai. I can see it. I can't see it working, but I can see her being put into an Ikkaku-esque role.

Hitsugaya loses by twelve. He's going to get saved. Maybe Kenpachi comes back and reveals an actual ability? This could also be Unohana's fight.

Unohana with Bankai. Yes. Yes. More yes. I was seriously ****** when I found out that sad excuse for a pokemon was really her shikai. Not quite as ****** as when Kenpachi broke out Kendo like that was supposed to be cool, but still pretty ******.

Hanatora kicking butt... I think I have a better chance of beating most of the Arrancar.

Shunsui and Ukitake breaking out the bankais. EXTREMELY badass. I don't even think this will be allowed until we get past the three regular Espada, I'm pretty sure this'll be saved up for Gin or someone.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

So if everyone one here seems to think Hanatora will never kick butt, then I guess Momo is out of the question too then...Drat.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So if everyone one here seems to think Hanatora will never kick butt, then I guess Momo is out of the question too then...Drat.
    HanatarO. O! Momo I suspect will come from Soul Society and be all "AIZEN-SAMAAAAAA~" and get stabbed...again. =/

Momo's Hinamori right? She had a pretty badass shikai IMO. a little slow, but looks really strong.

Momo's Hinamori right? She had a pretty badass shikai IMO. a little slow, but looks really strong.
    Probably, but I doubt she'll ever kick butt.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Probably, but I doubt she'll ever kick butt.
    She could be alot of help dough., like lets say it's her and someone else fighting, she could attack the enemy with those balls that explode and cause serious damage and stuff. like she'll be good like double battling.

Yeah, she's apparently really good at kidou. Like captain good, but we haven't actually seen her limits tested. I'd almost give her a vote for getting a bankai, but I don't want to go that far yet.

Too bad she had to become fodder for both Aizen and Gin (another reason I think she's relatively strong is because she was shown getting owned by two of the most powerful characters on the evil side of the board ... we haven't seen her ACTUALLY FIGHT anyone ... and that blind rage crap against Hitsugaya doesn't count).
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Speaking of Momo......

Translated by Danna

Soi Fong counterattacks. Baragan stands up, he might join in the fight with them? The scene changes, someone appears to help in Rangiku’s fight. Then next week.
    It was a flare ball coming in the scene so it might be Hinamori.

69 at 2ch
    ジオマッチョモードになるも雀蜂により瞬殺。バラガン立ち上がり、二番隊コンビと戦闘?
    場面転換、乱菊劣勢のとこに誰か助太刀が来て次週。
    火の玉みたいなのが飛んできたので雛森の可能性高い。

I know they said she good at kido but I don't think she's THAT good. She can only do kido with the long chant. Unlike Tessai, Soi Fon, Byakyua, Aizen, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Shunsui and Ukitake breaking out the bankais. EXTREMELY badass. I don't even think this will be allowed until we get past the three regular Espada, I'm pretty sure this'll be saved up for Gin or someone.
    Uh, don't forget that Espada from Ulquiorra up are of the Vasto Lorde variety. Vasto Lordes without Arrancar powers can take on shinigami captains with ease. If Stark releases his sword, then Shunsui and Jushiro WILL be forced to use Bankai.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Uh, don't forget that Espada from Ulquiorra up are of the Vasto Lorde variety. Vasto Lordes without Arrancar powers can take on shinigami captains with ease. If Stark releases his sword, then Shunsui and Jushiro WILL be forced to use Bankai.
    Yeah I see that happening too.

I agree as well.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Speaking of Momo......

Translated by Danna

Soi Fong counterattacks. Baragan stands up, he might join in the fight with them? The scene changes, someone appears to help in Rangiku’s fight. Then next week.
    It was a flare ball coming in the scene so it might be Hinamori.

69 at 2ch
    ジオマッチョモードになるも雀蜂により瞬殺。バラガン立ち上がり、二番隊コンビと戦闘?
    場面転換、乱菊劣勢のとこに誰か助太刀が来て次週。
    火の玉みたいなのが飛んできたので雛森の可能性高い。

I know they said she good at kido but I don't think she's THAT good. She can only do kido with the long chant. Unlike Tessai, Soi Fon, Byakyua, Aizen, etc
    isn't rukia good at kido too?

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Uh, don't forget that Espada from Ulquiorra up are of the Vasto Lorde variety.
    No where did they say those 4 are vastolordes. People just assume they are.

isn't rukia good at kido too?
    She's a little lower than Momo's level. Both of them have to use chant.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    No where did they say those 4 are vastolordes. People just assume they are.
    As long as a new bankai is used against them I don't really care.

Woot! I believe Mo Mo may be upon us next chapter. Please let her be normal.

기쁨 곱하기 슬픔 나누기
    웃음은 더하기 욕심은 빼기

Hinamori: Aizen-sama!! Aizen-sama!!!

Reminds me of Urahara when he was fighting Yami
    Last edited by Jessie&James; 7th November 2008 at 8:58 AM.

Persona 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie&James View Post
    Hinamori: Aizen-sama!! Aizen-sama!!!

Reminds me of Urahara when he was fighting Yami
    I'm sure Momo won't be like THAT, per se. Heh at least ONE of my predictions came true, more or less.

I'm sure Momo won't be like THAT, per se.
    Why not? That's practically all she does.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Why not? That's practically all she does.
    And yet she makes the top 10 in popularity.

Hope it is Hinamori, it could be Yoruichi or Urahara, who knows?

Page 48 of 502 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast