Page 480 of 497 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490 ... LastLast
Results 11,976 to 12,000 of 12402

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Nice chapter Komamura got the win which is good.

....Are they sure Komamura is a wolf?

He's looking pretty fox-like.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ....Are they sure Komamura is a wolf?

He's looking pretty fox-like.
    Komamura is a wolf. When Yachiru called him doggy, he corrected her, saying that he is a wolf. This is the only time Komamura himself comments on it. It is in Bleach Official Bootleg KaraBuri+ (one of the databooks). There is no explanation (at this point anyway) of why he is the way he is.

So pretty much nothing happened except that Komamura turned into a full wolf. Well, at least he's not dead. Also, I guess I should be pleased that Iba showed up even if he didn't do anything other than carry his captain. I wonder what will happen to Bambietta now.

I wouldn't say that Komamura actually getting a win is nothing. That's been a long time coming. And as much as I liked her, this looks like the end for Bambietta. Judging from her reaction of the other girls coming to "help", she's either gonna get killed or absorbed. Really good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Seeing Nanao put up another barrier was interesting and I guess I should be thankful that she's doing things, but I was disappointed that Haschwalth just left. I'm really upset that BG9 and Cang Du were apparently killed by him too, and Mask De Masculine's little ambush scene was too silly for my liking. Oh well, at least Renji and Rukia are back.

Bye, BG9 and Cang Du...again.

At least we got to see Cang Du's power. Even though "The Iron" pretty much made it obvious. Did we even learn BG9's power? The K? Whatever.

So they died, only to live, only to die again. Great.

Bye, BG9 and Cang Du...again.

At least we got to see Cang Du's power. Even though "The Iron" pretty much made it obvious. Did we even learn BG9's power? The K? Whatever.

So they died, only to live, only to die again. Great.
    I think he was "The Knowledge" the way he talked about extracting data and what not.

Sp. is there a reason why Shunsui's eye is healed now?

He was wearing an eyepatch not too long ago, and it's gone the entire chapter.

Sp. is there a reason why Shunsui's eye is healed now?

He was wearing an eyepatch not too long ago, and it's gone the entire chapter.
    Artist mistake I'm guessing.

I wish BG9 and Cang Du would've at least been allowed to fight again, although I suppose Kubo has more Sternritter members to show off and he just couldn't be bothered to give BG9 and Cang Du proper fights. Anyway, while it's cool that Renji and Rukia returned to Soul Society, I'm not that eager to see them fight.

Hey, BG9 is technically still alive! We didn't see it die (again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Anyway, while it's cool that Renji and Rukia returned to Soul Society, I'm not that eager to see them fight.
    Yeah, it'll be the same old. Renji glorification and Rukia doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think he was "The Knowledge" the way he talked about extracting data and what not.
    Yeah, I agree.

Pretty meh chapter really, but it was obvious chapters like these would happen. 20+ Stern Ritters to get to, Kubo obviously had to short some of them.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: The Pursuit of the Truth
    Next: The Bard and the Diva

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So obviously Haschwalth's B is for balance. Interesting to see the Sternritters eliminate their own, which reinforces the idea that Bambietta got killed. Nice little feat by Nanao, wish we had seen her trap. Hopefully Renji and Rukia take care of the wrestler Sternritter quickly. Nice chapter.

I'm not sure if I like Haschwalth. I mean exterminating his comrades seems really cruel, even if it was on Juha's orders. And I'm going to be disappointed if Bambietta was also killed off-screen. I don't want her to die for some reason; I don't particularly like her, but I do feel bad for her. And with Haschwalth gone, I suppose that gives Shunsui's former Sternritter opponent a chance to appear so they can settle their earlier fight.

Ah, the ability to be revived by the cheers of your audience.

In other words, Mask de Masculine is using the powers of a Shonen protagonist.

So James is part of Mask's ability that's what I thought.

I'm glad that James has some use and isn't just a throwaway character. Mask de Masculine was more comical than I thought he'd be. Not sure if that's a good thing, but seeing Kensei using his bankai again was neat; I loved learned about how Tekken Tachikaze worked, although this was another scenario where I thought it was careless for a Captain to tell their opponent about their abilities. Also, nice to see Rose even if he didn't do anything.

I just hope that Kensei and Rose are still in the game. It was saddening when Shinji got taken out without any chance for a counterattack. All in all, an alright chapter.

LOL @ the little guy, making Mask De Masculine look like a hero of some sort. He came into the battlefield with his personal fanboy XD Is it me or Mask De Masculine looks like Nova from the Nova Corps

Also, what the hell is going to be the fate of Bambi-chan now :/

Wow! A Bankai that doesn't suck because it isn't the Shikai, but bigger! Man, this must be an amazing fi-oh, Rose is down. Dammit.

Jesus, Rose, that was a little much. Poor James.

So Kensei lost even despite his counter attack. I used to wonder how Wonderweiss beat him, but I guess now I know; his bankai isn't that impressive. And I'm glad Rose killed James and seeing his bankai was cool. That music ability seemed like it would beat Mask De Masculine until he destroyed his own ear drums, so I guess it's up to Renji now.

Jesus Christ Kensei got humiliated. Mask De Masculine defeated two bankai captains in base that is crazy.

I hope Renji puts Mask De Masculine down. He's just very annoying; I mean how can one Sternritter beat two captains who used their bankai? It's ridiculous. Speaking of which, I really liked Kinshara Butoudan. It's one of the most interesting bankai that we've gotten and the best designed bankai since Soi Fon's imo. I love the conducting baton idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hope Renji puts Mask De Masculine down. He's just very annoying; I mean how can one Sternritter beat two captains who used their bankai? It's ridiculous. Speaking of which, I really liked Kinshara Butoudan. It's one of the most interesting bankai that we've gotten and the best designed bankai since Soi Fon's imo. I love the conducting baton idea.
    Mask is incredibly strong with his ability "The Superstar" that's all there is to it.

Page 480 of 497 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490 ... LastLast