Page 482 of 491 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 12251

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

I'm sure the Royal Guard will fight against some of the stronger Sternritters, but that probably won't happen for a long time. Speaking of which, didn't the Spirit King want to meet Ichigo when he arrived at the Royal Palace? The war has started again and I can't see how those two will meet at this point.

Anyway, is there a chapter this week, or is the manga on hiatus because of the holidays?

Oh boy..another chapter of Mask after this one.

ugh. we know renji is gonna win, what's the point? this guy is such a boring character. the only thing redeeming about this chapter was the way the creepy side kick came back to life...

This was the dumbest and coolest thing at the same time.

While I would have preferred Mask to be taken down last chapter, I guess it wouldn't have proven that Renji was truly strong enough. Now that he tanked a Vollstandig enhanced blast and will obviously trash Mask next chapter, that'll be plenty of proof of his new powers. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    ugh. we know renji is gonna win, what's the point? this guy is such a boring character. the only thing redeeming about this chapter was the way the creepy side kick came back to life...
    That and the fact that this Superstar guy is like the Louis Armstrong of the Bleach universe. All that was missing was taking his shirt off just to show off his physique, and he just did that this chapter. If only he had the sparkles, then the list of similarities would be complete.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This was the dumbest and coolest thing at the same time.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself

Mask has a different Vollstandig than Bambietta and Quilge hopefully the other Vollstandigs are different too.

The chapter was kind of boring. I didn't expect Mask De Masculine to be beaten in the last chapter, but still, seeing him make a come back and use Quincy: Vollständig in this chapter wasn't very interesting. James is back too and he's multiplied which irks me. He needs to die permanently. Now we'll have to wait until next week to see how Renji will beat him.

The pacing is so weird. Some fights are over in literally one chapter while others drag on. And they all seem like fodder.

He's dragging the chapters again..
    I wanna see Ichigo back.
    Why does this guy remind me of Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist..
    Something is just uncanny..
    Renji's new blade, that puts in some excitement.

Will the WSJ be out this week?

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I have not read the last 5 chapters or so. Was there really anything to note? Any Royal Guard fights yet or is Kubo making everything up?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I have not read the last 5 chapters or so. Was there really anything to note? Any Royal Guard fights yet or is Kubo making everything up?
    You missed Armstrong make his Bleach debut. Other than that not much.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    This is Bleach; the plot doesn't move fast enough. You could literally skip 10 chapters and not miss much to be honest. But yeah, nothing happened aside from Mask De Masculine's fights with Kensei and Rose and now his current fight with Renji. That's about it, and so far these fights have been pretty mediocre in my opinion.

I am just excited to see the New bankai of Renji and Ichigo , it will be surely something good than anyone else.

I am just excited to see the New bankai of Renji and Ichigo , it will be surely something good than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by $@M@rt# View Post
    Knowing Kubo, I doubt their new bankai will live up to the hype. He's had trouble designing some of the recent bankai and I fully expect Ichigo's zanpakuto in general to be just like Zangetsu; it'll probably only use Getsuga Tensho-esque attacks and I'm not that excited about Renji's new zanpakuto either.

I guess Renji's Bankai was pretty awesome... and to learn one guy thought up everything about Soul Society's weapons down to the name "Zanpakuto", was kinda, well...odd
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So Renji never knew the full name of his bankai? How very convenient. I liked its design, but its ability to burn things is just reductive; how many zanpakuto have that ability? I've lost count. The fact that Ichibei named all the things in Soul Society is interesting. At least we know why the Soul King took interest in him and why he was promoted to the Royal Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    This is Bleach; the plot doesn't move fast enough. You could literally skip 10 chapters and not miss much to be honest. But yeah, nothing happened aside from Mask De Masculine's fights with Kensei and Rose and now his current fight with Renji. That's about it, and so far these fights have been pretty mediocre in my opinion.
    I wish I missed the last five chapters.. But during my Naruto strike, I need to have a back up for One Piece, and I've almost read through all of the Game of Thrones novels...

Seriously, I'm itching for a moment of something baring resemblance to plot momentum..

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I guess Renji's Bankai was pretty awesome... and to learn one guy thought up everything about Soul Society's weapons down to the name "Zanpakuto", was kinda, well...odd
    Did he name the Asauchi though? Otherwise he's just a glory-stealer! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So Renji never knew the full name of his bankai? How very convenient. I liked its design, but its ability to burn things is just reductive; how many zanpakuto have that ability? I've lost count. The fact that Ichibei named all the things in Soul Society is interesting. At least we know why the Soul King took interest in him and why he was promoted to the Royal Guard.
    Honestly, I'm still clueless on the lasting worth of this guy being in the Royal Guard. This just felt like Renji combining three plot-mcguffins and receiving an upgrade as a bonus gift.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So do anyone know when will this 564 Chapter be coming out? I am eagerly waiting for it.

You mean the chapter that came out yesterday?

Also, Renji didn't know the true name of his Bankai?

How awfully convenient. I'd be more lenient on this plot twist if we didn't already have something similar like with Yumichika purposely calling his Zanpakuto by the wrong name.

I am just asking do anyone know in what time they can be translated because i thought there might be some scanlators here.
    Yeah. I think Zabimaru hadn't told him its true name?

Quote Originally Posted by $@M@rt# View Post
    So do anyone know when will this 564 Chapter be coming out? I am eagerly waiting for it.
    That chapter has been out since yesterday, hence why we're discussing it.

Anyway, aside from how convenient Renji's bankai's ability was, I'm glad that Mask De Masculine is finished. I just couldn't take anymore of him and I just want to move on to another fight.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    How awfully convenient. I'd be more lenient on this plot twist if we didn't already have something similar like with Yumichika purposely calling his Zanpakuto by the wrong name.
    I don't mind it that much, since unlike Renji, Yumichika was doing it on purpose and knew fully well what it's true name was. And at least the actual idea wasn't something pulled out randomly.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I don't mind it that much, since unlike Renji, Yumichika was doing it on purpose and knew fully well what it's true name was. And at least the actual idea wasn't something pulled out randomly.
    It still seemed ridiculous to me given that Zabimaru seemed loyal to Renji before and now suddenly we're supposed to believe that Zabimaru held back and didn't tell Renji its real name because it didn't acknowledge Renji as a warrior? It just seems like a hastily made up reason for Kubo to justify upgrading Renji's bankai.

Page 482 of 491 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486 ... LastLast