Page 489 of 502 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So after finally catching up after skipping a few weeks of reading, Kenpachi arrives on the scene. Should be interesting
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

"Product of my fantasy"
    What, that guy wasn't a real Sternritter?

Imagination, that's hax. Why doesn't he simple imagine all shinigami dead?
    There's gotta be some... loophole or restriction to that ability. Somewhere.

Aaaaaand boom. Kenpachi. Let's hope he actually has a shikai now. Or bankai. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    "Product of my fantasy"

Aaaaaand boom. Kenpachi. Let's hope he actually has a shikai now. Or bankai. Or both.
    As the new guy implied, he can create life. You can see that Yachiru get messed up just from the new Sternritter touching her hand and imagining her bones to be made of cookies. There will obviously be a loophole - Kensei shouldn't die just like that. That would really anger me.

On the note of Kenpachi - souls are gonna get crushed. Man, I'm hyped for next wednesday.

I liked this chapter. I'm glad that V died pretty easily and I already like the new Sternritter. But then my eyes rolled out of my skull when Kenpachi showed up.

"Product of my fantasy"

I'm fairly certain that his/her power will be restricted to whoever is in the barrier.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So Guenael Lee became fodder to another Sternritter with the power of imagination. Great. And now Kenpachi's back, which should be somewhat interesting. I doubt Kensei and Rose will remain "dead" though. They'll probably come back to life once Kenpachi defeats the new Sternritter or something.

I think Gerumi is the real Stern Ritter V as in "The Virtual" the way Guenael talked to him made it seem like he was a subordinate.

Are we sure that's even the real Kenny and not just some imagination?
    & when did Kenny get his eye-patch back? Pretty sure he left it with Yachiru.

Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    Why would Gerumi create an illusion of Kenpachi though? He was about to beat Yachiru and Isane so it makes little sense for him to stop in the middle of that by imagining Kenpachi's arrival. I'm sure it's the real Kenpachi and not part of Gerumi's ability.

"Product of my fantasy"

Ever consider the idea that it isn't limited to just Guanael's imagination, but to all people that are within range, and Guanael has to use mind/word games to keep his victims from taking advantage of that? It's also pretty impossible to imagine something disappearing from all of existence. Even that vanishing guy can be found through instinct.

"Product of my fantasy"

I took it as Guremi was using Guenael's own power on himself, basically removing his own thoughts of Guenael. There will definitely be some kind of loophole.

Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    Not really any reason for it to be an imagined Kenpachi. And unless Yachiru carried the eyepatch around with her, there's no reason Kenpachi couldn't have gone back and got it after he had finished with whatever he's been doing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I also hope that Kenpachi reveals his shikai ability in this fight. Shikai should be enough to handle Gerumi in my opinion while Kenpachi can keep his bankai for another fight later on.

Instead of using cookies to compare fragile bones, why not use glass? That makes more sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Instead of using cookies to compare fragile bones, why not use glass? That makes more sense.
    Have you ever broken a glass by squeezing it?
    How about cookies?
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Have you ever broken a glass by squeezing it?
    How about cookies?
    Yeah the cookies analogy with Yachiru's bones works best since cookies can shatter so easily. I also thought that Gerumi made the analogy because he himself looks so young compared to some of the other Sternritters that we've seen and maybe he's a fan of cookies since he looks like a little kid lol.

I assumed it was just for Yachiru herself since she's a little girl.

There are no brakes on the Kenpachi Zaraki train, coming right through.

Dis gun be goood.

I could've done without all that Kenpachi hype, but alas. Also, Gremmy or whatever his name is is dumb. Why would he imagine that he's made of steel? Did he not know that the Arrancar also had bodies of steel and yet many of them were still cut down?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I could've done without all that Kenpachi hype, but alas. Also, Gremmy or whatever his name is is dumb. Why would he imagine that he's made of steel? Did he not know that the Arrancar also had bodies of steel and yet many of them were still cut down?
    He did stop Kenpachi's blade the first time..I guess it's just PIS like most of the villains. However, Gremmy seems to be keeping his composure so far I think he still has a few tricks left up his sleeve.

I wonder how long this fight will last? It took three chapters to kill the fake Stern Ritter V.

Stop talking and kill the loser already. Release your sword, Kenpachi. We know you know its name now.

I'm guessing that Kenpachi will release his zanpakuto at the end of the next chapter to serve as the cliffhanger.

New chapter just crushed all my hopes for Unohana being alive. T_T
    I know she was shown to be killed last time we saw her, but eh. I still had that small hope.

Oh well. I guess we'll never know what Minazuki was even capable of ._.
    Unless Kenpachi also inherited Minazuki... which would be weird.

This should be an interesting fight coming though. At least.
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th March 2014 at 2:53 AM.

New chapter just crushed all my hopes for Unohana being alive. T_T
    I know she was shown to be killed last time we saw her, but eh. I still had that small hope.
    I know what you mean. I was also hoping that she'd be alive somehow; I guess I underestimated Kubo's trolling abilities though. Unohana's bankai's ability will remain an enigma until the next databook imo.

Time to see the brand new Kenpachi. Sadden that we got confirmation on Unohana really being dead, but Isane took it pretty well. I hope we either get to see something new from Kenpachi or this battle ends quickly.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I can't express how much I hate Kenpachi. Might be my least favourite manga character ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I can't express how much I hate Kenpachi. Might be my least favourite manga character ever.
    I dislike him too..I hope someone stomps him after his fight with Gremmy but I don't think that's going to happen unfortunately.

Anyway.. it seems like Gremmy's imagination ability has some limitations.

Page 489 of 502 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499 ... LastLast