Page 490 of 500 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 12498

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Gremmy's monologue got tiresome in the new chapter; I almost want Kenpachi to kill him quickly. I don't understand what happened at the end though.

I think that Kenpachi is just distracting the other guy so his fellow warrior can kill the illusion guy.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Gremmy's monologue got tiresome in the new chapter; I almost want Kenpachi to kill him quickly. I don't understand what happened at the end though.
    I agree.. I'm looking at 2-4 characters I don't give a hoot about and it's stalling.. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    I think that Kenpachi is just distracting the other guy so his fellow warrior can kill the illusion guy.
    There's only one opponent here.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I don't get what happened at the end? Gremmy focused too hard on Kenpachi so that allowed Yachiru to move and guide Kenpachi? I was actually enjoying this chapter until that happened.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I don't get what happened at the end? Gremmy focused too hard on Kenpachi so that allowed Yachiru to move and guide Kenpachi? I was actually enjoying this chapter until that happened.
    I think that's what happened; Yachiru attacked while Gremmy was busy dealing with Kenpachi. It seems like Gremmy's ability is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I took it as simply his focus was totally on Kenpachi, thus the effect he had on Yachiru ended/no longer existed, which allowed Kenpachi to move her without killing her.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow Gremmy and Kenpachi still seem evenly matched for the most part.

Also Askin and the GehGehGeh Quincy appeared.

So basically, his power only extends to those who he focuses. That means Kensei isn't dead. Hurray!!!!

So nothing important happened in the new chapter; just some Sternritters hyping up Gremmy and some inner monologue from Gremmy himself. His eager face was creepy though.

I'm still enjoying this fight against all odds. I thought Gremmy was going to back out of the fight saying that he hasn't actually killed so he doesn't want to do it, but nope. It's going to take some stupid loophole to beat Gremmy though.

The new chapter was such a letdown; all that really happened was Gremmy getting injured, him cloning himself, and him summoning a meteor. :x

At least Kenpachi is enjoying himself. Wonder if Nozachi has a special meaning in English?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Nozachi was forged from the thickest diamond plot armour. Also not liking Gremmy's meteor. Madara owns that move, and I guess it dis confirms that imagination only works in the barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    At least Kenpachi is enjoying himself. Wonder if Nozachi has a special meaning in English?
    You mean Nozarashi, right? The word/name apparently means "exposed in a field" and it's supposedly a motif of skulls, bones, and/or skeletons according to this site.

So Kenpachi has learnt the name of his blade, it's gonna be interesting to see what it does. Although honestly I would have already thought that Kenpachi probably could have sliced through a meteor long before this point, given his crazy power. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm guessing Gremmy will counter next chapter with Vollstandig..but it wont be enough of course because he's up against Zaraki. After this fight I hope we see Ishida again maybe he'll be sent to the battlefield.

I hope Gremmy does activate Vollstandig and ends up being beaten right away by Kenpachi anyway in the next chapter. I just want this tedious fight over with.

Stupid random speculation:

The Kurosakis and the Ishidas were the purest and more powerful Quincy bloodlines that's why Ryuken mother wanted him to marry Masaki to unite the bloodlines
    Yhwach is so evil because almost all of his soul and morality is split between his last two direct decendents: Uryuu and Ichigo
    Said soul dates from way back and is passed on
    That also explains why most of the vandenreich members seem to be evil...they only got the reminder of the Emeror's
    If Yhwach absorbs Uryuu's soul he'll be almost invincible (that is to say more than he is now which is really bad) but will also regain is morality (meaning that he could regret his actions and stop the war)
    Because of that the characters will debate over wether it will be worth it to let Yhwach get Uryuu's soul in the hope he gets a epiphany or if the power boost will make him too powerful to risk it...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

New chapter is out. I kind of liked how some of the Sternritters and shinigami reacted to seeing Gremmy's meteor and Nozarashi's released form looks somewhat cool I guess.

Stop stalling and just get on with the fight already.

Yeesh. We don't need weeks and weeks of setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Stop stalling and just get on with the fight already.

Yeesh. We don't need weeks and weeks of setting up.
    It's going to end soon. I think Gremmy will use Vollstandig for a bit get a few hits in but Kenpachi will just end up cleaving him in two.

Kenpachi is here to crush souls and chew bubblegum. And he didn't visit walmart .

Yeah son, this gon be guuuurd.

And here I thought Kenpachi's bankai would have something to do with bones. Maybe next chapter.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And here I thought Kenpachi's bankai would have something to do with bones. Maybe next chapter.
    I'm pretty sure that was just his Shikai, which is odd because he said early on in the series that his sword was constantly in a release state because of his immense spiritual pressure. Was he really that overconfident in his own strength?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was just his Shikai, which is odd because he said early on in the series that his sword was constantly in a release state because of his immense spiritual pressure. Was he really that overconfident in his own strength?
    Maybe he had the shinkai strength, but not the look.

Page 490 of 500 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494 ... LastLast