Page 495 of 497 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497 LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,375 of 12403

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

If Hisagi, Yumichika, and Ikkaku don't get dropped next chapter I'll be disappointed I don't see how they could fight against the Stern Ritter in Vollstandig.

Great new chapter, so everyone finally see that Uryu has left them. The conversation with him saying he's well aware it's his last chance to say goodbye makes me think Uryu stands a good chance of dying during this final arc. Hopefully he redeems/sacrifices himself or something in order to help Ichigo and everyone if it comes to that. It's nice to see Orihime and Chad again, i wonder if they will be accompanied by the arrancar and Mr Hat and Clogs to stop the quincies fighting Rukia and co.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    If Kubo actually tried to develop them and gave them bigger roles then it wouldn't be an issue, yet he refuses for some reason. If Oda can juggle a cast that's many times bigger than Bleach's and give most of his characters decent development and plot relevance, why can't Kubo?
    Don't get me wrong, i agree screentime and development is great for any character - but when i watch Bleach, i feel all the good and important characters get fair screen time and development. I guess it just doesn't bother me like it does with you and a large amount of Bleach viewers.

So all the remaining Sternritters are gonna fight with Vollstandig activated? At least they'll go off with a bang, although I really wanted Ichigo to fight Bazz-B. Anyway, seeing Chad and Orihime again after like a year was nice and Uryu's betrayal has finally been noticed.

It still feels like nothing significant happened.

Yeah I think the manga about a school for gunpla battling has me more emotionally invested than this manga. At least show-off the new bankai more frequently, Bleach.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It still feels like nothing significant happened.
    Orihime and Chad appeared out of nowhere, signifying a break from whatever set up they were working on and telling us the story is moving forward.
    Uryu's betrayal has been noted by Ichigo, meaning Ichigo is free to leave the current fighting area and move the story forward.
    The move to the last stage has begun, aka Soul King Palace. Switch of battlefield shows the momentum is going somewhere concrete.
    SS battle is beginning its final stage. The likes of Grimmjow, Isshin and Urahara/Yoruichi and the full-bringers appearing following the arrival of Orihime and Chad will probably be the end of it.

That happened in the last chapter.. It was a landmark chapter in my opinion.. Out of the original Big3, Bleach has me the most seriously invested, while I read Naruto with a good chuckle knowing that it's a joke and I read One Piece just because I wanna know where the story goes when DD is taken out and the Yonkou's are going to show up.

Looking forward to Bazz-B vs. Grimmjow.. That just needs to happen..

As for Lorde, you think Oda is giving his characters development? I've never seen characters as stale as Chopper, Franky, Brook and Robin to save my life.. The OP characters sometimes get those Oda-style emotional moments (Chopper/Nami during PH, Usopp in DR) but they don't get any true development at all. I don't think that Franky or Brook will ever get real character development at all, because there's no place to start developing from. Oda's characters are basically a bunch of stereotypes thrown together, with a bunch of sad stories behind them.

And don't tell anybody how he's juggling them.. He basically offed his entire regular cast for the majority of a good 3 years: Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford, Post-Marineford. And now he has done it again with the crew aboard the Sunny, effectively cutting his regular castmember total in half.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I wonder when Ukitake will show up after all this...

It's nice to see that after two years, our so-called "main characters", Chad and Orihime, are actually contributing to the plot instead of just staying the background.

...That is if Orihime wasn't super goddamn obnoxious...

I mean, uh. Bazz-B and Renji was funny. I guess.

Good chapter, had some funny moments and it was nice to see Udahara, Chad and Orihime again.

I didn't expect Renji vs Bazz-B I thought he would fight NaNaNa. Also I'm glad Ichigo isn't all depressed and mopey he has really grown over the past few arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I didn't expect Renji vs Bazz-B I thought he would fight NaNaNa. Also I'm glad Ichigo isn't all depressed and mopey he has really grown over the past few arcs.
    Well he was momentarily, luckily Chad set him straight, just like Rukia did all that time ago.

I'm glad that Chad actually set Ichigo straight and that Kisuke plans to open a portal to the Royal Palace; is there anything he can't do? Bazz-B's interactions with Renji were funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That happened in the last chapter.. It was a landmark chapter in my opinion.. Out of the original Big3, Bleach has me the most seriously invested, while I read Naruto with a good chuckle knowing that it's a joke and I read One Piece just because I wanna know where the story goes when DD is taken out and the Yonkou's are going to show up.
    It feels like nothing happens. Sometimes plot does happen but the pacing is awful and the dialogue is hit and miss.

Like today.

I'm also cackling at the shameless Orihime fan service on the cover page. Kubo ain't subtle.

Yeah, the boobage is pretty awkward. They're constantly swelling apparently.

Did we ever see where Askin went, and what happened to Shaz Domino?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Did we ever see where Askin went, and what happened to Shaz Domino?
    We don't know where Askin's at now his ability seems to be hiding in portals or dimensions so he could be spying on Ichigo and Co at the moment. As for Shaz I'm pretty sure he's dead we haven't seen or heard from him since..I think he was Stern Ritter X though his ability would allow him to see through and spot anything that's why he was able to find Akon.

It seems like someone may intervene the Ikkaku and Yumichika fight I don't see them being able to defeat Bambietta..also the Royal Guard appear to be fighting in the order that Ichigo visited them I think.

I'm not even sure what to say about this.

Of course the best Sternritter girl (not that it's an accomplishment. They're all terrible.) happens to be a guy.

I guess Kubo's gotta adhere to the trap fetish as well, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It seems like someone may intervene the Ikkaku and Yumichika fight I don't see them being able to defeat Bambietta..also the Royal Guard appear to be fighting in the order that Ichigo visited them I think.
    Yumichika's a Kido-type Zanpakutou, remember?

He could easily stop her without touching her.

And assuming he has Bankai (which he should), that would probably help with Zombietta, too.

I really hope Yumichika was just smelling Bambi. I don't want my favorite Sternritter to be a trap.

BEST CHEERLEADER EVER!!!

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

I'm not even sure what to say about this.

Of course the best Sternritter girl (not that it's an accomplishment. They're all terrible.) happens to be a guy.

I guess Kubo's gotta adhere to the trap fetish as well, too.

Yumichika's a Kido-type Zanpakutou, remember?

He could easily stop her without touching her.

And assuming he has Bankai (which he should), that would probably help with Zombietta, too.
    I just remembered that his Zanpakuto should work quite well against her then..Ikkaku is out of luck though.

Jeez I don't know what say about Giselle either it's so strange but the semen smell could be from Bambietta you never know. If she is a trap though I wouldn't be surprised because that Berenice guy that Kenpachi killed was one too if IIRC.

If it was Bambi, then Giselle would have no reason to react like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    If it was Bambi, then Giselle would have no reason to react like that.
    I don't know that's just something I thought of. If Giselle is a boy it would be gross for him/her/it to reek like that but I guess it does go along with the whole Zombie thing they are not suppose to smell nice to begin with.

So that Zombie girl is a guy. Fun.

Here's hoping each Royal Guard getting 5 chapters of fight each. Knowing Kubo though it might not happen altogether.

Somehow I see Yumichika not using his weapon to its full potential. Kind of like Ikkaku.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 495 of 497 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497 LastLast