Page 497 of 498 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498 LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,425 of 12441

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

It's strange how Giselle criticized his friends sex habits when he's literally the biggest pervert out of all them. Anyway, I'm wondering who everyone else is fighting I think Byakuya's fighting against either OMQ or Liltotto since they're both quiet stoic characters.

Still waiting to see who Stern Ritter C, L, M, N, W and X are. I suppose Shaz and Pepe need to introduce their letters, plus there was an unnamed Stern Ritter, but that still leaves three unknown Stern Ritters.

Really enjoying the banter between Giselle and Mayuri, and I like the return of the Arrancars.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Never expected I'd see those four again. I'm surprised Kubo even remembered them.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Never expected I'd see those four again. I'm surprised Kubo even remembered them.
    They were sort of hinted when Ichigo having conversation with Uruhara after the first invasion.

I'm not his biggest fan but after Giselle is taking care of and killed I think Grimmjow will make his debut.

Gremmy is on the most recent volume cover..I say the next one goes to either Ichigo, Uryu, or Giselle as "The Headless Star"
    Last edited by JD; 29th July 2014 at 4:39 AM.

...Huh.

That happened.

I'm expecting angry fan letters and/or Kubo getting his house burned down by pissed off fangirls.

This is so great.. he's been humiliated so many times this arc I guess that explains why his popularity dropped on the popularity poll.
    http://www.shonenjump.com/j/sp_enquete14/0616_bleach/

The Arrancar antics are great please keep them around Kubo first time I laughed at a Bleach chapter in a while.
    Last edited by JD; 30th July 2014 at 12:03 PM.

Ah. So the Arrancars are... genuine. I was hoping for zombies but whatever. At least they retain their personalities.

I really hope Charlotte has more abilities than what we've seen so far though.

Kind of curious to see how Mayuri will deal with this. Maybe just using his classic Ashisogi Jizo.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I'm expecting angry fan letters and/or Kubo getting his house burned down by pissed off fangirls.
    He'll be murdered in his bed.

Charlotte, Dordoni and the others were humorous imo; I'm glad they kept their personalities. Wow @ Toshiro being Giselle's best zombie though.

This was the first Bleach chapter I've enjoyed in a long time. The banter this time around was comical and I'm shocked that Kubo actually killed of Hitsugaya.

E-Excuse me while I go cry in a corner... :'(

I can't believe Toshiro's one of Giselle's zombies, but he does look freaking awesome now. What Mayuri said about 'those who betray the Soul Society must die' has me worried. I wonder if Toshiro will still retain Hyorinmaru's power? It seems likely, since the sword he's holding does resemble Hyorinamru to a certain extent. I'm judging that there'll be some way Toshiro gets brought back to life for his popularity, if nothing else.

On to the Arrancars - it's great to see them back. I also thought we'd never see them again, but here they are! I wonder if other Arrancars will be brought back in future chapters.

On a side note, Nemu doesn't seem to be doing much. She showed up with Mayuri and is now standing on the sidelines. Can't we see what her Shikai/Bankai is? Just once? Surely that's not too much to ask...
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

That was a crazy ending... I'm excited for next week's set up, captain vs captain.

I can definitely see Mayuri having an edge, cause he's been the type of person to be prepared and he's paranoid enough to have plans against the other captains.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I don't think Toshiro will remain "dead" tbh. This seems like "Byakuya is dead after fighting As Nodt" all over again in my opinion and we all know how that turned out.

Huh..if the actual Hitsugaya fought like the zombie one he might actually be a competent captain.

This felt like filler.

Now the Arrancar's are going down, so the last two chapters were pointless. Of course.

Just kill him. Kill her. Get it over with.

The chapter felt lacking. I thought Mayuri would at least use his zanpakuto, but alas. Yumichika put up a mild fight against Toshiro though, which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This felt like filler.

Now the Arrancar's are going down, so the last two chapters were pointless. Of course.

Just kill him. Kill her. Get it over with.
    No they aren't Mayuri wont let them intervene he'll finish off Giselle and Hitsugaya by himself.

The Arrancars will take on the fodder Shinigami on the sideline since they're bound to get back up as long as Giselle is still standing. Also it's worth mentioning that all of those Arrancar are probably stronger than Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Charlotte especially Luppi he was a former Espada after all and Dordoni completely dominated Shikai Ichigo.

Honestly, I don't think this fight will end for a while now Mayuri's fight against Szayel was pretty long and Mayuri has yet to gain the upper hand on Giselle yet he hasn't even been damaged. Now I actually wouldn't be surprised if we cut into another fight in the next week or two since a lot of fights are going on off panel right now Kirinji could have been defeated by Yhwach by now.
    Last edited by JD; 6th August 2014 at 8:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Honestly, I don't think this fight will end for a while now Mayuri's fight against Szayel was pretty long and Mayuri has yet to gain the upper hand on Giselle yet he hasn't even been damaged. Now I actually wouldn't be surprised if we cut into another fight in the next week or two since a lot of fights are going on off panel right now Kirinji could have been defeated by Yhwach by now.
    Giselle can't do much on his own though... If his zombies die, what could he do next, apart from making more zombies?

Of course, there's still the Vollstandig. But he might never use it like that brain guy whose name slipped my name. Yeah, the guy who fought Kenpachi.

Ahh, I hope we don't skip Kirinji. I want to at least see what the Squad Zero can do apart from their "contributions" to Soul Society in general, seeing that Shunsui said their total powers combined are greater than that of Gotei 13.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Giselle can't do much on his own though... If his zombies die, what could he do next, apart from making more zombies?

Of course, there's still the Vollstandig. But he might never use it like that brain guy whose name slipped my name. Yeah, the guy who fought Kenpachi.

Ahh, I hope we don't skip Kirinji. I want to at least see what the Squad Zero can do apart from their "contributions" to Soul Society in general, seeing that Shunsui said their total powers combined are greater than that of Gotei 13.
    He can use his arrows against Mayuri he used it against Ichigo but only briefly. Gremmy really didn't need a Vollstandig he was strong and haxxed enough without one he nearly killed Kenpachi after all.

You know, the more and more I read Bleach, the more it feels like a Billy May's commercial.

"I have this power which will defeat you!"
    "But wait! I have this power that will counteract your ability and make me stronger!"
    "But wait! I haven't fully unleashed my true power! This is your true weakness!"
    "But wait! Your power is useless compared to what I can also do!"
    etc.

I thought we would get something different with the recent couple chapters but it seems like its fallen into the same pattern again. Jeez, why can't this be over...

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Why can't Mayuri just fight everyone else?

He's more fun that any of the other Captains.

I'm glad Mayuri was able to defeat Hitsugaya so easily looks like Giselle is next.

Oooh, so the zombie can actually think and process information. o.o

Ah, new drug. Looks like Mayuri's version of Izanami, which is kind of cool.
    He said a ton of drugs though. More are coming?

Page 497 of 498 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498 LastLast