Page 5 of 502 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    I still think Kubo's art is bad.
    ... Hm?

He displays an obvious level of competency, and part of the appeal of the series is the art (if not the only appeal at this point).

And Nell's character design looks like crap. :/
    Oh that's true.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    I still think Kubo's art is bad. And Nell's character design looks like crap. :/
    How? It's the same damn design, but older. She still has the skull cap, she's still missing her teeth, she still has that little pink line under her eyes and the scar.

What the hell makes it so bad now?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    How? It's the same damn design, but older. She still has the skull cap, she's still missing her teeth, she still has that little pink line under her eyes and the scar.

What the hell makes it so bad now?

it's an adult. He likes loli!!!

Adult Nell doesn't seems to be missing any teeth as far as i saw.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Adult Nell doesn't seems to be missing any teeth as far as i saw.
    Somehow she went through childhood and puberty all at once.

And personally I just found Nell's design uninteresting from the start, adult or not.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

only thing i like of adult Nell is her eyes and boobs. I love boobs!

only thing i like of adult Nell is her eyes and boobs. I love boobs!
    Yes yes, we know.

Why has this become a discussion between members of the Shitnitou Conspiracy?

9 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys911 View Post
    Because it simply can, thats why.

Because it simply can, thats why.
    Makes sense to me.

9 1 1

Makes sense to me.
    Well, it currently looks to me that were the ones hogging it right now. *nods*

But whatever, I'll be pitching in my 2 cents worth when the next Bleach chapters comes out later.

I though you don't about us "Shitnitou Conspiracy Losers", According by your post in the SSBB thread?

lol

Well, just saw a spoiler for chapter 293 of Bleach and it looks like:
        Spoiler:- You know what this means...:
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Well, just saw a spoiler for chapter 293 of Bleach and it looks like:
    Wow, that's extremely boring.

Wow, that's extremely boring.
    Bleach.........Boring??

Those two words in the same sentence don't compute.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    Bleach.........Boring??

Those two words in the same sentence don't compute.
    I know, I know.

Also, it seems like Tite just doesn't know what to do with Szayel. Not only has this fight been delayed for who knows how long, but Szayel has far too many different abilities. First, he seemed to be a normal strategist who exploited of his opponents weaknesses, then he became the commander of his own personal Arrancar army, then he got the ability to make super evil clones, then he became a macabre angel, and now he's into voodoo. It's just too random to be any good.

I know, I know.

Also, it seems like Tite just doesn't know what to do with Szayel. Not only has this fight been delayed for who knows how long, but Szayel has far too many different abilities. First, he seemed to be a normal strategist who exploited of his opponents weaknesses, then he became the commander of his own personal Arrancar army, then he got the ability to make super evil clones, then he became a macabre angel, and now he's into voodoo. It's just too random to be any good.
    That being true, he makes up for it with having a pretty awesome name for his zanpaktou, not to mention the way he releases. Also, from the spoiler it appears    Spoiler:- wtf:

That being true, he makes up for it with having a pretty awesome name for his zanpaktou, not to mention the way he releases. Also, from the spoiler it appears    Spoiler:- wtf:
    Not even Nnoitra is safe from his horrible rampage of character desecration.

Exclamation

It's just too random to be any good.
    OBJECTION!
    There is no such thing as "too random to be any good"! Randomness is always a good thing. Besides, it sounds like he's becoming a cooler character as time goes on.

9 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    ...If he can do that, why doesn't he just make one for each protagonist and kill them then and there?
    Thanks Sammi!

OBJECTION!
    There is no such thing as "too random to be any good"! Randomness is always a good thing. Besides, it sounds like he's becoming a cooler character as time goes on.
    There is such a thing as too random, as any contact with a 12 year old Invader Zim fan will teach you.

He's becoming a worse character as time goes on, because Tite can't seem to have to stick to one concept. At the moment he's like a distorted lump of clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzua2 View Post
    ...If he can do that, why doesn't he just make one for each protagonist and kill them then and there?
    Silly Anzua, why do you question the plot holes and errors of Kubo-sensei?
    OBJECTION!
    Yes, there is. For example, 8 year old chibis turning out to be uber powerful ex-Espada.
    There is such a thing as too random, as any contact with a 12 year old Invader Zim fan will teach you.

He's becoming a worse character as time goes on, because Tite can't seem to have to stick to one concept. At the moment he's like a distorted lump of clay.
    He's not to bad of a character.....yet, Kubo just can't figure out what the hell he wants to do with him.

Silly Anzua, why do you question the plot holes and errors of Kubo-sensei?
    Because I can.

Yes, there is. For example, 8 year old chibis turning out to be uber powerful ex-Espada.
    If done properly, it could have been awesome...but it wasn't. I guess you could say that about Bleach as a whole, considering that a few changes to the plot here and there would have made it a far better read.
    Thanks Sammi!

Because I can.
    Oh, then carry on.
    If done properly, it could have been awesome...but it wasn't. I guess you could say that about Bleach as a whole, considering that a few changes to the plot here and there would have made it a far better read.
    Yea, I think Kubo needs to hand the story off to someone who can actually write, but continue to make good artwork.

This makes me wonder why the fuck is he 8th when he could be 3rd with all those damn ablilities.

Also this also shows why many SJ titles fail. when the corperate powers of SJ forces the mangaka to make a 10 pg chapter PER WEEK, it's bound for author to forget shit and then make up crap.

This is why many manga that release a chapter on a monthly basis succeed. give em time flesh story and art at better level.

This makes me wonder why the fuck is he 8th when he could be 3rd with all those damn ablilities.
    Probably because most of these aren't very powerful.

Also this also shows why many SJ titles fail. when the corperate powers of SJ forces the mangaka to make a 10 pg chapter PER WEEK, it's bound for author to forget shit and then make up crap.
    Most other mangaka seem to remember their character's abilities, and I believe this has nothing to do with forgetfulness.

This is why many manga that release a chapter on a monthly basis succeed. give em time flesh story and art at better level.
    True.

Page 5 of 502 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast