Page 50 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    No like what's it's power?
    It's makes him faster. And Getsuga Tenshou.

That's really it. From what the manga says at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    It's makes him faster. And Getsuga Tenshou.

That's really it. From what the manga says at least.
    That's right Getsuga Tenshou i forgot.

That's right Getsuga Tenshou i forgot.
    Basically it's really not much compared to other bankai.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

That's true. I can see Ichigo unlocking another power soon.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    That's true. I can see Ichigo unlocking another power soon.
    It'd be tight if he learned how to do a Cero.

Eh, he doesn't really need a Cero. He as Getsuga Tensho for that.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

yeah but he uses Getsuga Tenshou with his Zanpaktou, he can learn to do a Cero with his hand or his mouth in cases where he doesn't have his sword.

yeah but he uses Getsuga Tenshou with his Zanpaktou, he can learn to do a Cero with his hand or his mouth in cases where he doesn't have his sword.
    Maybe he could unlock a new Hollow form.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe he could unlock a new Hollow form.
    No i'd be cool if it were like Naruto, like he has a demon inside of him and he could get more "tails" to get more power.

No i'd be cool if it were like Naruto, like he has a demon inside of him and he could get more "tails" to get more power.
    Zabi and I have told uber gon about this time and time again: no ripping off other people's ideas.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Heh, maybe Ichigo could get some neat dragon hollow form while fighting Ulquiorra.

I don't think dragons have been used as Hollow forms yet.

New spoilers

Posted by Danna

As expected, it’s Hinamori

Gin wondered what was going on. Aizen replied “It’s harmless and worthless thing”

Halibel asked Hitsugaya who just noticed Hinamori’s appearance why his Reiatsu became disordered. He answered her that he doesn’t know even though he was wondering why Hinamori was here.

Back to Hinamori, Rangiku asked her if she’s ok. Then she told her not to worry because she attached the symbol of a vice captain and came as a vice captain of the 5th divison, but she served as a member of the 5th division not as a sub-ordinate of Captain Aizen.

Hinamori also said that Aizen was now their enermy, but Rangiku couldn’t help being worried if she’s ok ‘cause she still called him “Captain Aizen”

Three of fraccions attacked them at the same time, but their movement was stopped. They shouted “What the hell??”

After this, it’s Hinamori’s talk show.

“I haven’t expected this? At first, I wondered how I can attack you with my Tobiume when you all are stronger than me.

I thought if I wanted to approach you quietly until my Tobiume’s attack range, I had to cover my Kidou, appearance and Reiatsu to approach you closer.

So, I laid out Kidou’s net around Rangiku-san as I became disappeared. I can’t believe three of you will fall into my trap at the same time."

Lastly, by Tobiume and Kidou’s net, the area was exploded. Then, next week.
    Perhaps, they are still alive

Personally, I like this week's fake spoilers a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    New spoilers

Posted by Danna

As expected, it’s Hinamori

Gin wondered what was going on. Aizen replied “It’s harmless and worthless thing”

Halibel asked Hitsugaya who just noticed Hinamori’s appearance why his Reiatsu became disordered. He answered her that he doesn’t know even though he was wondering why Hinamori was here.

Back to Hinamori, Rangiku asked her if she’s ok. Then she told her not to worry because she attached the symbol of a vice captain and came as a vice captain of the 5th divison, but she served as a member of the 5th division not as a sub-ordinate of Captain Aizen.

Hinamori also said that Aizen was now their enermy, but Rangiku couldn’t help being worried if she’s ok ‘cause she still called him “Captain Aizen”

Three of fraccions attacked them at the same time, but their movement was stopped. They shouted “What the hell??”

After this, it’s Hinamori’s talk show.

“I haven’t expected this? At first, I wondered how I can attack you with my Tobiume when you all are stronger than me.

I thought if I wanted to approach you quietly until my Tobiume’s attack range, I had to cover my Kidou, appearance and Reiatsu to approach you closer.

So, I laid out Kidou’s net around Rangiku-san as I became disappeared. I can’t believe three of you will fall into my trap at the same time."

Lastly, by Tobiume and Kidou’s net, the area was exploded. Then, next week.
    Perhaps, they are still alive

Personally, I like this week's fake spoilers a lot better.
    Meh Momo is kicking butt. In my case I'm happy because the wusses are kicking butt.

Interesting, seems like Hinamori saved Matsumoto (I call her that, live with it).

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Interesting, seems like Hinamori saved Matsumoto (I call her that, live with it).
    Meh I think it's nice Momo is kicking butt.

Heh, maybe Ichigo could get some neat dragon hollow form while fighting Ulquiorra.

I don't think dragons have been used as Hollow forms yet.
    *cough*

10char

So.......when is Bleach going to have a decent chapter again?

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    *cough*

10char
    Well how about a CONTROLLED dragon hollow form, with wings. That'd pretty neat.

Told you it was Hinamori.

Why does he even need to have a Hollow form altogether? The Mask is basically that, and it's also his "Shadow Warrior", his Kyuubi, whatever. No other vizards/Visoreds use their Hollow form and the Mask is basically the Inner Hollow supressed. What you see is pretty much what you get.

So.......when is Bleach going to have a decent chapter again?
    I dunno But we were so close to having one this week. The fake spoilers beat out the real one.

松本で保存されています...天贝繍助!元队长。
    Matsumoto is rescued by ... Amagai Shusuke! The former Captain.

彼の天贝斩魄刀のおかげで生きている。雷火は、貘爻刀と合併天贝の本文を返します。雷火自殺天 贝反対された 。
    Amagai is alive thanks to his Zanpakuto. Raika has merged with the Bakkoto in order to bring back Amagai's body. Raika was against the suicide of Amagai.

この2番目のチャンスを天贝护廷十三队ために使用しています。
    Amagai use this second chance to help the Gotei 13.

天贝卍彼の運命と従属官(アパッチ、ミラローズ、スンスン)と戦う解。彼らは、負傷しているの レスレクシオ ン使用することはできません。
    Amagai releases his Bankai and fights against the Fraccions (Mila-Rose, Apache, Sun-Sun). They are injured and unable to use their resurreccions.

ハリベル彼のために戦う彼の従属官を停止します。
    Haribell stop her fight to help her fraccions.

No, just no. We don't need any more fucking Dragons. The Hitsugaya movie proves that and made it redundant.

I dunno But we were so close to having one this week. The fake spoilers beat out the real one.

松本で保存されています...天贝繍助!元队长。
    Matsumoto is rescued by ... Amagai Shusuke! The former Captain.

彼の天贝斩魄刀のおかげで生きている。雷火は、貘爻刀と合併天贝の本文を返します。雷火自殺天 贝反対された 。
    Amagai is alive thanks to his Zanpakuto. Raika has merged with the Bakkoto in order to bring back Amagai's body. Raika was against the suicide of Amagai.

この2番目のチャンスを天贝护廷十三队ために使用しています。
    Amagai use this second chance to help the Gotei 13.

天贝卍彼の運命と従属官(アパッチ、ミラローズ、スンスン)と戦う解。彼らは、負傷しているの レスレクシオ ン使用することはできません。
    Amagai releases his Bankai and fights against the Fraccions (Mila-Rose, Apache, Sun-Sun). They are injured and unable to use their resurreccions.

ハリベル彼のために戦う彼の従属官を停止します。
    Haribell stop her fight to help her fraccions.

No, just no. We don't need any more fucking Dragons. The Hitsugaya movie proves that and made it redundant.
    whose Amagai Shusuke? what histugaya movie?? and is that Amagai that strong?

So this next chapter means I have to see the fillers? I skipped them altogether!

How about a UNICORN based Hollow?

whose Amagai Shusuke? what histugaya movie?? and is that Amagai that strong?
    I'll help you out here:

1. Amagai, during the FILLER* arc before returning to Hueco Mundo in the Anime, became the Captain for the 3rd Division. He uses some special Zanpaktou, which I shall not elaborate on because I don't know because I didn't watch the FILLERS*.

2. DiamondDust Rebellion. Explains everything.

3. Well, he was a Captain, make your own judgement. =]

*FILLERS = Fillers I did not see because I never watch Filler episodes.
    Last edited by Horoika1; 14th November 2008 at 12:16 AM.

Page 50 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast