Page 509 of 515 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 12863

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Kind of dark how Mayuri can so quickly explain how Nemu's body was functionally able to make someone explode if they ate her.

Quote Originally Posted by .
    my mouth has yet to close its agape with awe as I watch machop fight a literal chandelier with lasers.

Heh. I'd like to find the scientific basis behind Mayuri's ramblings on Nemu's pituitary gland and whatnot, but I'm too lazy.

Maybe someday.

And of course, more arms.
    I wonder when this will stop. Maybe never.
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th September 2015 at 6:18 PM.

Shunsui vs Lille this is going to be great.

..And Hitsugaya is still living.

Well of course they would be dezombified. Cool Captain and Fan service #1 needs to make it to the end. Like I thought so, Shinigami side won't lose anymore people as it stands.
    And this was so underwhelming, I didn't even know the chapter finished just like that.

Rolling back the ages.
    Happy 20th Birthday Pokemon!

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Ugh, of course Toshiro escaped death for the hundredth time. Glad Pernida's truly finished and seems like Lille's the next enemy that'll need to be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    ..And Hitsugaya is still living.
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Ugh, of course Toshiro escaped death for the hundredth time.
    Some characters never die, I guess. And some other die from a single stab >.>

Hoping for an interesting fight soon. Don't know if Shunsui will fight Lille all on his own though since I was expecting him to fight Hashwalth or however you spell the guy's name but eh whatever.

Expect tons more games to be introduced next few chapters.

Well hey, at least Kyoraku keeps things interested. Let the games begin.
    Hope it doesn't get dragged too long like Mayuri's.

Rolling back the ages.

Well the new chapter didn’t exactly thrill me: Shunsui explaining his zanpakuto's game's power and Lille shooting the shadow Shunsui made were just so-so.

Well the new chapter didn’t exactly thrill me: Shunsui explaining his zanpakuto's game's power and Lille shooting the shadow Shunsui made were just so-so.
    Agreed. Not impressed. But Shunsui might not have told all the rules of the game. He's sly like that.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

ohh great That sounds kinky

Lille's Vollstandig is weird, I guess the feathery wings he had a while back was just the effect of Auswhalen.

Anyway, this will be a short fight Shunsui will use his Bankai next chapter so I'd expect two-three chapters left.

Well, that release was underwhelming. I expected something more.. detailed in design for his Vollstandig. Being the last Quincy to be given powers to and all.
    Oh well. As soon as they get over this fight, the better.

Rolling back the ages.

Lille's Vollstandig is okay with me, though I assume that this fight will be short given that he's using his trump card this soon.

"On the outskirts of being a God"

Somewhere below on Soul Society, Aizen feels insulted.

Did he just get a fancy dress with his Vollstandig?

Ooh, multiple wings. That shoots stuff. Aizen getting more annoyed.

I was really expecting Shunsui to defeat Lille without going bankai, as I am anticipating him to fight Hashwalth, but whatever. Plus there's the fact that Ukitake once said to him that he shouldn't be using his bankai where everyone can see. Probably going to tie in somehow to Lille's third eye ability or something. Maybe. Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Oh well. As soon as they get over this fight, the better.
    You just want to see Ichigo in fight >.>

I wanted Shunsui to go up against Haschwalth.
    That, and you pinpointed how much his form is similar to Aizen's, and it's annoying me a tad bit.

I actually want to see if Grimmjow gets a fight, because Ichigo will get one regardless.

Rolling back the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I was really expecting Shunsui to defeat Lille without going bankai, as I am anticipating him to fight Hashwalth, but whatever.
    Haschwalth seems like Ichigo's opponent to me, though the thought of Ichigo fighting makes me sad. No matter what his zanpakuto is, I always get bored when he fights.

I remember when Bleach was good and I looked forward to the next part. Now these long fights have become the bane of my existence.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I wanted Shunsui to go up against Haschwalth.
    That, and you pinpointed how much his form is similar to Aizen's, and it's annoying me a tad bit.

I actually want to see if Grimmjow gets a fight, because Ichigo will get one regardless.
    I think that is what will probably happen.
    All the final forms are white flashy outifts with wings.

I thought he sort of died with Nakk Le Vaar's poison. If he didn't, that'll probably be his fight. Which could very well come after this, or after Gerald. I'm expecting 3-5 weeks of each of the elite guards' fights with their respective opponents.

Speaking of which, I wonder who will fight Gerald. Shinji still has yet to go bankai. And Hisagi, if... he's still alive.
    I really hope it won't be Hitsugaya or Byakuya.

Haschwalth seems like Ichigo's opponent to me, though the thought of Ichigo fighting makes me sad. No matter what his zanpakuto is, I always get bored when he fights.
    I'm already expecting him to fight Ishida AND Juhabach, so if Hashwalth is also given to him, I'll be very sad.
    Ahaha. Me too. I got bored of Getsuga Tenshou as soon as it was introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I remember when Bleach was good and I looked forward to the next part. Now these long fights have become the bane of my existence.
    It all went downhill when Unohana died. /still unhappy about that

its rather ironic how this series continues to stay in print. Naruto has finally ended, or anime will be doing so within the next year. is there any sign that Bleach is reaching its end?

btw have any notable espada have made some appearances since that quincy/ichigo arc? i know that Nel Tu came over to warn Ichigo about whats happening in Hueco mundo.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    It all went downhill when Unohana died. /still unhappy about that
    It started going downhill long before that. If Bleach ended after the Soul Society arc then I would have been satisfied. The Arrancar arc left some to be desired, but once we went into the God awful/unnecessary Fullbringer arc is when I really noticed that Bleach has long overstayed its welcome.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

It started going downhill long before that. If Bleach ended after the Soul Society arc then I would have been satisfied. The Arrancar arc left some to be desired, but once we went into the God awful/unnecessary Fullbringer arc is when I really noticed that Bleach has long overstayed its welcome.
    i can totally agree on that. i did however really like the arrancar arc, Nelliel Tu was my favorite char behind Rukia and Grimmjow.

the full bring arc really was the end of the line. even if they left many unanswered questions. having Aizen imprisoned, powerless Ichigo return to regular life would've been a good ending point.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

but once we went into the God awful/unnecessary Fullbringer arc is when I really noticed that Bleach has long overstayed its welcome.
    Agreed. Looking back, that arc felt redundant aside from Ichigo gaining his powers again. Which reminds me, we haven't seen Ginjou and the other dead Fullbringers in a while.

The last time I seriously enjoyed Bleach was when.. the Vaizards were introduced.
    Hueco Mundu was meh, except for a few fights.

Sadly, we've invested so much time in following this.. And to leave without seeing the endplot makes it even sadder.

Rolling back the ages.

It started going downhill long before that.
    I know, but at least Unohana was still alive.
    Tbh, the only reason I kept reading Bleach was because I am interested in the power concept, so to say. Right now I'm just kind of waiting for at least Captain-level shinigami to have their bankai shown. There's, who, Shinji, Shunsui, Urahara, Yoruichi, Love. And maybe a few others I've forgotten. And maybe Kenpachi.

So I was very sad when Unohana just sort of died without her Minazuki being really explained >.>

I'm aware that the manga is not the best by any means but it's still enjoyable to me.

This current arc has its flaws but I think it has been decent.

Page 509 of 515 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513 ... LastLast