Page 510 of 519 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 12973

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    This current arc has its flaws but I think it has been decent.
    I can see many flaws - including most of Squad Zero being beaten off-screen and several Captains dying - but I'm struggling to see positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I can see many flaws - including most of Squad Zero being beaten off-screen and several Captains dying - but I'm struggling to see positives.
    I think the art is one of the biggest positives, especially the color pages most of them looks really nice.

How is the dying a bad thing? Previously, the only Captain who really died was Gin, whereas even the God of Hueco Mundo met an end.

Hate that off-screen stuff though. I've had enough of it during SS arc lol.

i wouldn't mind if a few characters did die off on Bleach. it would make he story much less complicated and easy to follow. they wouldnt have to hop scotch to various different points of interest in the arc. it wasnt as bad with char jumping in Naruto but when you have 12 ppl you need to focus on its a huge chore to write and also read. i remember the arrancar incursion into Ichigo's fake city. it took long enough for the shinigami to defeat him. then they reset it all back to zero with that arrancar which could return the previously dead teammates back to life just so the vizards can have their chance. its very annoying to say the least.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Hamon_Warrior View Post
    How is the dying a bad thing?
    I'm just pissed that he killed off characters who deserved more screen-time, while the most overexposed ones escaped death.

I missed three chapters somehow but I'm caught up. Kurotsuchi is a deus ex machina but at least Zaraki really was out of commission for that fight. I'm sure he'll come back even more ridiculous before the end though. And I don't really like the evolution of Sternritter X.

Early for the manga to come out.

I's weird seeing Shunsui beaten and pushed up against the wall.. Literally and figuratively.
    Finally we get to see his Bankai next week.
    I was going to flip out if Renji was getting amother fight.. Thank God that didn't happen.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I predicted this chapter pretty much to the T. Finally something to look forward to. It appears that his Bankai has something to do with the area around him. Maybe Shinji will show his soon as well.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Standard chapter with a bankai cliffhanger. Sigh, I can't even get that hyped for Shunsui's bankai though tbh.

I liked how Shunsui seemed so relaxed as always, despite his condition. It's like he's been through it all before and most likely has.

Ooooh, a new bankai. Yay.

It'll probably be another 20 chapters until we actually see what it does, though. Next chapter will be Gerald's fight, then a few chapters later Shinji goes bankai, probably, then switch to Nakk Le Vaar and Grimmjow, and finally back to Shunsui.

I don’t really get Shunsui’s bankai, plus I'm disappointed that Katen Kyokotsu’s shape and design didn’t change. I hate it when bankai simply have an upgraded effect and not a dynamic physical change compared to their shikai form.

Well. Can't say it was something of an amazing bankai. Lackluster and boring, in my opinion.
    Manga seems to have changed their releases back to the old schedule it seems.

Good chapter this week. I was surprised to see Katen Kyoukotsu’s zanpakuto spirit materialize, plus I didn’t think that Shunsui’s bankai would fail to kill Lille. Guess someone else will have to step in now.

Lille looked a lot like Zygarde in the first page.
    A bit shocking Kyouraku didn't finish him off though. God I hope it's not Ichigo who comes to save the day.

Shunsui's not done yet.

I really hope not. I mean his bankai way hyped (at least to me) when Ukitake said it shouldn't be used publicly, plus he's the Captain Commander, for God's sake. >.> And supposedly one from the three original elder Captains too.

But then, seeing how Ukitake and Unohana were dealt with in this arc, I have my doubts. Still.

just looked up the recent arc how, it looks like Nelliel tu is back. which chapter does she get that band from Urahara? it must be rather recent as the Grimmjow fight is rather new. in glad they've brought back my 2 favorite espada: Nel Tu and Grimmjow.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

Yeah, that just left me confused as hell.
    Incoming flashback next week.

So Nanao's zanpakuto is Shunsui's? I'm confused, though Lille's new form made up for it: Kubo has the strangest design ideas.

What's with the Vice Captains getting all this importance as of lately? Renji, Rukia, Nemu, and now Nanao. I am hoping that Shunsui kills Lille next chapter, I like him but I want to see Gerard and Askin fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    What's with the Vice Captains getting all this importance as of lately? Renji, Rukia, Nemu, and now Nanao.
    I think there's emphasis being put on the newer generation of shinigami surpassing the previous generation. Not that I'm a fan of this myself.

Lille's form from last week reminded me of Zygarde.
    This week, the lower half of his body looks like Xerneas' lower half.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Yeah, that just left me confused as hell.
    Incoming flashback next week.
    My thoughts exactly.

I grow weary of characters self proclaiming their importance. Lille just took it up another step by being an ugly looking bird in the process. Sigh.

Seems like Shunsui is indeed finished. Bankai aren't the hype they used to be, which makes me sad. Supposedly the highest pinnacle of a shinigami's power, blah blah blah, with only one person born in a few generations from the noble house with the reiatsu necessary to achieve it, bleh. Byakuya had like tons of chapter going into details about his bankai power. I don't even want to get started on Hitsugaya. The most recent ones we've seen (Yamamoto, Rose, Shunsui) had their abilities shown off as if from a list and then poof you're dead go away. That or one short chapter and a pretty dress and white landscape and ice and dead Sternritter and done.

I don't even understand what Minazuki does, apart from making the blade turn red >.>

Shunsui's down, so Ms. "Barely does anything" Nanao gets a powerup out of nowhere to finish this despite probably not even having a Bankai.

....Yay?

Also, I'm pretty sure Nanao just confessed that she loved Shunsui.

And he's her uncle.

Lovely.

Well at least the sword was pretty.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 510 of 519 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514 ... LastLast