Page 514 of 523 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514515516517518 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 13074

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Wow Urahara's Bankai's stitching power was cool and I liked how Grimmjow got involved in the end, now I just wonder if Askin's really dead. ^^

I enjoyed it personally with Urahara working with Grimmjow. I'm quite sure Askin is dead. Yhawch might bring him back using his A-bility but for the time being he's dead, having your heart crushed is a pretty hard to survive way of killing someone. Now I would like Hitsugaya to take out Valkyrie maybe the with the help of his lieutenant? At this point he's shown all his powers in the series and since he hasent gained any New powers lately (he's been a zombie and came back but that wasent his doing). So I'm not sure how the fights gonna go down because with the series coming yo an end Kubo has being showing us what we want which is a lot of the fan favorites bankais that we haven't seen. And there's still a long list of characters who's bankais we haven't seen. At this point Ichigo is gonna be going against Yhwach obviously. Uryu vs Yhwach's other half and as for Yhwach's Elite guards and Quincy in General they've pretty much been taken out except for Valkyrie (we can speculate on who's actually dead but the other 3 elites are at this point dead as far as we know...right?)
    I'm sure there's a lot of people who want to see someone else then Hitsugaya but I am defiantly a Ichigo, Nel (where is she?), Hitsugaya, Grimmjow, and Yoruchi Fan and would like to see these characters as much as possible since the series is coming to an end and there's been no news on the show returning(although I won't be surprised if it did as long as it got setup and promoted in all the right ways but also won't he surprised if it doesn't). So any guesses on the next chapters focus? Characters we can expect to see?
    Friend code Y: 4742-8166-3613 DJW/Dalton
    Shiny hunter\Competive Battler

Loved the latest chapter, definitely worth the wait. The Bankai's abilities, Grimmjow doing what he does best, and the banter between Urahara and Askin was so good. If anything the next chapter is going to be pretty boring in comparison.

Askin is my favorite Stern Ritter(second to Bazz-B) but I hope he's dead, I don't think they have to drag this fight on any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    If anything the next chapter is going to be pretty boring in comparison.
    I hope the plot skips back to what Lille's doing and how Kira and Aizen are handling the situation.

So that's it for Askin..I'm going to miss him he was the best Elite Stern Ritter hands down.

Askin's last gift ball being enough to incapacitate both Grimmjow and Urahara was unexpected, but I liked seeing Nel and Zaraki again at least hee hee.

Man Askin was..I don't even have the words to explain. Sucks he had to go.
    Tough to see Urahara morally beaten down.
    Byakuya seems.. softer as a person?
    As soon as the arm flew off, I knew Kenpachi came back.

Arc you have another arm to add to the count Oh the feels..

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Arc you have another arm to add to the count Oh the feels..
    Ahahahaha I have forgotten about that myself. Yeaaaaa another arm.

Urahara's bankai is cool, I just wish we could see more of its abilities being used.

Hitsugaya making jokes and Byakuya's reaction. That was gold. Probably my favorite part of the whole chapter.

Aaaand enter Kenpachi. Might see his huge zanpakto again. Possibly bankai?

Though I have a feeling this fight against Gerard (that's his name... right?) is going down the same lane as Yammy's. It has that Byakuya-Kenpachi-giant enemy vibe to it... plus an additional character.

He might even be beaten off screen. Yay.
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th March 2016 at 6:28 PM.

Cool Zaraki is using his sword in Shikai state again, but is it just me or does Gerard's regeneration ability sound kind of boring. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Cool Zaraki is using his sword in Shikai state again, but is it just me or does Gerard's regeneration ability sound kind of boring. ^^;
    Maybe this is a sign that he achieved Bankai. I can only imagine what that would be.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Zaraki with Bamkai. Really want to get hyped about this. Maybe we'll see Byakuya act a little like his younger self after this.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Called it last week. Kubo better not disappoint. This is something I have wanted to see for a long time.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

> Implying that Yachiru is Kenpachi's bankai/zanpakto spirit?
    Kind of makes sense why she disappeared when he fought that brain Quincy.

Still doesn't explain how Yachiru has her own zanpakto though.
    Oh well. Looking forward to next week
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st April 2016 at 6:45 PM.

I guessed Yachiru had something to do with his Zanpakuto.
    But that chapter showing Zaraki meeting her, and the fact that she has her own Zan confuses me.

Byakuya seems.. friendlier..?

So Yachiru is Zaraki's zanpakuto spirit then? I read theories about that years ago, but I didn't think they'd end up being true. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    > Implying that Yachiru is Kenpachi's bankai/zanpakto spirit?
    Kind of makes sense why she disappeared when he fought that brain Vizard.

Still doesn't explain how Yachiru has her own zanpakto though.
    Oh well. Looking forward to next week
    Zaraki has his own Unlimited Blade Works Noble Phantasm? Unlimited Bankai Works, maybe.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Zaraki has his own Unlimited Blade Works Noble Phantasm? Unlimited Bankai Works, maybe.
    What are those? XD;

Oooooh look. He turned red. And he lost his pupils.

Slice slice slice.
    Another arm.
    More slicing.
    Vollstandig. Wings!
    Slice.

Yeah. Pretty much nothing happened. Eh. I hope there's more to Zaraki's bankai rather than changing his skin color and apparently putting his bloodlust on steroids. We'll see. Maybe.

No explanation to Yachiru's involvement, as expected.
    2 arms in 2 chapters? What a treat.
    His face looks.. Hollow-like?

I wouldn't even be surprised if this guy splits into two beings now. Like really.

What are those? XD;

Slice slice slice.
    Another arm.
    More slicing.
    Vollstandig. Wings!
    Slice.

Yeah. Pretty much nothing happened. Eh. I hope there's more to Zaraki's bankai rather than changing his skin color and apparently putting his bloodlust on steroids. We'll see. Maybe.
    Kind of want Zaraki start shooting lasers out or energy out of his mouth. Maybe make Yumichika reveal he has a Kido sword. Or hey, let's have Ikkaku reveal to his friends that he has bankai, too.

Wow Zaraki's Bankai made him look amazing, but it seems like it focuses on raw power instead of giving him an interesting ability, so I'm kind of disappointed with that.

What are those? XD;

Slice slice slice.
    Another arm.
    More slicing.
    Vollstandig. Wings!
    Slice.

You see the image in my signature? Its from fate stay night a awesome anime show/visual novel/video game. A Noble phantasm is a power given to the holder(a hero usually like King Arthur or Alexander the Great) that is a physical manifestation of there most famous or well known story. it can be a sword, control of a element like fire, a ability, it could even plausibly be a hero shooting laser beams from hos eyes like superman(although anything like that one hasent appeared in the series)
    When he said Unlimited Bankai Works its a mash of the Bleach series and the Fate Stay series. The Hero Emiya(picture below) has a noble phantasm where a he can create any sword he sees and use its power to the point where it's unlimited as to the amount of weapons he's created. So Unlimited Bankai Works would be Zaraki having everyone's Bankai that he's came in contact with.

So I have some major questions people help me out here.
    Back in the Soul Society arc when Urya removed his glove and gained wings to defeat Mayuri is that what All these Quincy are doing when they need to power up or are on the losing side? the Vollstanding is that what Urya did? if so don't they lose there powers if they'll pull that trump card?

2nd question: So has Urya shown his vollstandig ? or does he even have one?

3rd and most Imporantly: Can someone summarize this chapter for me my internet is slow and I'm snowed in here in Alaska for a few days and I gotta know.
    Can some elaborate on Yachiru and did it turn out she's his sword or not? There so vague I read here say"Kenny you neveer used me properly(something like that) and I was hoping they would finally tell us.
    And WHATS ZARAKIS BANKAI PLS give me the best explanation
    I had a theory that because of Zarakis enormous spiritual pressure it split in two creating Yachiru. Or maybe be just can't reach his full potential with out her...Maybe she's stronger then him and becomes the soul king(last part is a joke) but I need answers people! Thanks in advance!!
    Friend code Y: 4742-8166-3613 DJW/Dalton
    Shiny hunter\Competive Battler

Quote Originally Posted by DJW94 View Post
    Back in the Soul Society arc when Urya removed his glove and gained wings to defeat Mayuri is that what All these Quincy are doing when they need to power up or are on the losing side? the Vollstanding is that what Urya did? if so don't they lose there powers if they'll pull that trump card?

3rd and most Imporantly: Can someone summarize this chapter for me my internet is slow and I'm snowed in here in Alaska for a few days and I gotta know.
    Can some elaborate on Yachiru and did it turn out she's his sword or not? There so vague I read here say"Kenny you neveer used me properly(something like that) and I was hoping they would finally tell us.
    I had a theory that because of Zarakis enormous spiritual pressure it split in two creating Yachiru. Or maybe be just can't reach his full potential with out her...Maybe she's stronger then him and becomes the soul king(last part is a joke) but I need answers people! Thanks in advance!!
    His name is Uryuu. And no one knows. Kubo is never consistent with his work and has admitted to making it up as he goes. Uryuu and his dad were supposed to be the last Quincy and we see how that turned out.

All Kenpachi's Bankai did (that we saw) was turn his skin red and give him more cutting power. That was literally it. I expect some form of explanation this week.

Quote Originally Posted by DJW94 View Post
    You see the image in my signature? Its from fate stay night a awesome anime show/visual novel/video game. A Noble phantasm is a power given to the holder(a hero usually like King Arthur or Alexander the Great) that is a physical manifestation of there most famous or well known story. it can be a sword, control of a element like fire, a ability, it could even plausibly be a hero shooting laser beams from hos eyes like superman(although anything like that one hasent appeared in the series)
    When he said Unlimited Bankai Works its a mash of the Bleach series and the Fate Stay series. The Hero Emiya(picture below) has a noble phantasm where a he can create any sword he sees and use its power to the point where it's unlimited as to the amount of weapons he's created. So Unlimited Bankai Works would be Zaraki having everyone's Bankai that he's came in contact with.

Ahh. I see XD

1. Well yes and no. Sort of. The glove removal was an ancient technique used by Uryu's grandfather, but it's an obsolete technique. It is kind of like Vollstandig except that it's a one-time use. Vollstandig is more like bankai to the shinigami where they can be activated and inactivated at will.

2. That we don't know. He might? I think a Quincy has to have the schrift and/or the 5-star emblem to activate Vollstandig.

3. Yeah we still don't know that. All that happened last chapter was Zaraki turning into a red shinigami and got mre bloodlusty than ever. And no Yachiru. What Shadow Lucario said above. So. Yeah.

Yes, Yachiru is Nozarashi. It's pretty clear, guys.

Oh. Joy. More Hitsugaya screentime. As if he needs it.

I was so hyped for Kenpachi Bankai. I should have realized that Gerrard was going to go Vollstandig and render Kenpachi's damage null.

That's how pretty much every fight with the Elite Sternritter's have gone.

Page 514 of 523 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514515516517518 ... LastLast