Page 518 of 519 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519 LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 12973

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Yeah this series has long overstayed its welcome. Should have ended years ago.

Just hope it doesn't end like Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Tflofasho View Post
    Would've been better had he dragged it off to 700... Good job kubo...
    I'm almost 100% certain this was Shonen Jump's call, not Kubo's.

Kubo may be a really bad writer but even he knows better than to try and pull this s***.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    I'm almost 100% certain this was Shonen Jump's call, not Kubo's.

Kubo may be a really bad writer but even he knows better than to try and pull this s***.
    So basically Bleach was just cancelled. Wonder why SJ is doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So basically Bleach was just cancelled. Wonder why SJ is doing this?
    Because Bleach doesn't bring in enough money.

It's been at the bottom of the ratings for years, it hasn't had any real merchandise in years, it's gotten little to no promotion and Jump in general is not on great terms with Kubo.

Basically they're done with it and can't really blame them. Even if the decision is viewed as utterly stupid.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Well; from what I understand, kubo is kind of s bit of a dick and spoiled brat. Though he organized and clean and proud of his work. I wonder if he plans on going independent as freelance or go with a different magazine or do something else with his life. I mean; 15 years of your life on a series that crashed down is pretty... I dunno sad really.... He was pretty angry obviously th way it went the past few years. But a generation already moved on. He needed to end it a while back or at least made the story better.

It's sad a good series to go to waste like that. But his pacing is to blame. He does have good art style and sense but he really did bad after a while.

I'm surprised that having been one of the top 3 last decade; gintama is at the top on anime reviews lately. I never thought I'd see the day that would happen. I remember back when it barely started and nobody even gave a damn about it and now it's doing well.

Shame it's only five chapters and not twenty. He could have ended at 700 chapters like Kishi

I suddenly feel like it's actually plausible that Yhwach wins now.

Either way we are in for the biggest ride of our lives. The Kubo magic we're about to witness is going to put everything prior to shame.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 20: The Weight of the World (Part 2)
    Next: Father

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Actually people; bleach WILL end on 700 chapters.

I forgot that it did have odd numbering with 12 pendulum chapters and 3 flashbacks.

So there are 15 chapters with 685 that make it 700.

No worries people; it looks like bleach will end on a good note; depending how kubo decides to land and finish.

I think they're about done with their manuscripts already and about to retire.

15 years man... These guys did a good job all these years. Good job kubo; you did well. I'm curious how he plans on ending it, knowing he likes to go a different route compared to most.

Unlike most, i've actually always enjoyed Bleach so i'll be sad to see it go, but pleased to see it get an ending.

Kubo had his chance to end it on a good note at the end of the Arrancar arc. That would have been the perfect ending for Bleach. I sense a lot of asspulls coming in the next few chapters. With the way everything is going right now, it seems damn near impossible to end it in five chapters without some kind of bullshit move on Kubo's part. Well, two of the big three are over. Wonder how long Oda will keep One Piece going.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wow Bleach ending in five chapters sounds insane cuz I can't see how the author will manage to give the series a good finale in such a short amount of time. And here I was thinking we'd have at least twenty more chapters. ^^;

I read thru the series the past week; and honestly... He doesn't really have any loopholes left. But... What gets me is how he plans on finishing in 5 chapters.

I seriously just hope rwak kills everyone and ends the series all dark like that.

I would be happy with bleach ending like that. Let the villains won for once.

I've followed the manga for 6-7 years, and I was shocked when I read that it's ending at Volume 74. 5 chapters isn't enough time to give it a proper conclusion, and how the hell will Ginjou's group get involved now? Not to mention Aizen is still stuck in a chair. The Royal Guard should've made a comeback too.

Depends on how jump wants to handle it.

Bleach has gone past Naruto in page count.

74 volumes compared to 72 is a stretch.

It depends how kubo wants to end it. It's gone very extreme.

Either a spin off of it goes to a monthly release or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tflofasho View Post
    I read thru the series the past week; and honestly... He doesn't really have any loopholes left.
    There are a few things in the story that haven't been resolved or shown yet however including:

- Zero Squad's fate
    - Aizen's fate
    - The dead Fullbringers' whereabouts
    - Harribel's fate
    - Hisagi's, Shinji's and Love's Bankais

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    There are a few things in the story that haven't been resolved or shown yet however including:

- Zero Squad's fate
    - Aizen's fate
    - The dead Fullbringers' whereabouts
    - Harribel's fate
    - Hisagi's, Shinji's and Love's Bankais
    I think we know what happened to zero squad. He didn't expand much on them.

Aizen and hallibel and the full bringers; yeah. And nel.

As for their bankai; does it matter? They'll probably be stupid anyways.

It'll probably be fast like kenpachi whose wasn't even explained.

Ichigo basically lost his new one the minute he formed right there.

It's s blind guess how kubo plans to kill this.

I think Rwach will kill them in the past and the series is over.

Tsukishima OP pls nerf.

And show us true Tensa Zangetsu while you're at it and not that thing..
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Aizen's Bankai was never shown either and at this point, I don't think we'll see them. Does Bleach have databooks like Naruto? If there are then that would be the only place I can see the remaining "cliffhangers" to be resolved. If that truly was the fifth to last chapter then there is no way that we can see everything resolved unless Kubo uses every panel wisely. But this is Bleach.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Aizen's Bankai was never shown either and at this point, I don't think we'll see them. Does Bleach have databooks like Naruto? If there are then that would be the only place I can see the remaining "cliffhangers" to be resolved. If that truly was the fifth to last chapter then there is no way that we can see everything resolved unless Kubo uses every panel wisely. But this is Bleach.
    I agree and i'd argue this chapter wasn't used wisely tbh.

Wow so Tsukishima and Ginjo showed up after all, tho the clock guy was missing. ^^; I get that Ichigo's sword is fixed again, but I don't see what difference that will make cuz Yhwach is still invincible.

It's been pretty well established that Uryu will be a fairly major factor in Yhwach's defeat, especially with his new upgrade. Tensa Zangetsu was dangerous enough for Bach to want to get rid of it asap so you know you're in for some bull**** last minute Getsuga Tensho asspull power, Aizen still hasn't made his move.

But Uyryu will definitely nerf him somehow.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

If the series ends being revealed to be all Aizen's plan and he ends up ruling the Soul Society, I will give Kubo a standing ovation for his epic troll.

If the series ends being revealed to be all Aizen's plan and he ends up ruling the Soul Society, I will give Kubo a standing ovation for his epic troll.
    This. 10char

Ha ha I kind of expect him to become the new Soul King by the end, which would be very ironic since the Soul Society fought so hard to prevent that from happening during the Arrancar storyarc. ^^

Book of the End + Antithesis will somehow be the end to the Almighty.

Does Bleach have databooks like Naruto? If there are then that would be the only place I can see the remaining "cliffhangers" to be resolved.
    There's SOULs and the Official Bootleg. A new one might be released to mop up all the other small facts after the series ends, I dunno.

That would be awesome

Page 518 of 519 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519 LastLast