So we might have at least two more chapters after this
    1 chapter. There's a break next week.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Farming Bottle Caps. If you have any to spare, especially golden ones, please do share!

https://m.reddit.com/r/bleach/commen..._685_spoilers/

Spoilers for 685. Looks like part 1 of the epilogue

Oh, so it's not ending this week? Well, at least Kubo has more than one chapter to wrap things up.

Spoiler:- finale:

[SPOILER] Guess Renji needs to wait for Byakuya to retire to become captain. I'm happy for Rukia, Iba, Isane and Lisa. Guess the other Visored never returned to SS.

I do hope Kubo will eventually reveal all of the unkown Bankais in a data book or something. [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Ominous Wind; 4th August 2016 at 9:58 AM.

Kenshin and Rose really lived through that s***? Really?

Renji strongest lieutenant confirmed, he may have a worse battle record but he's still stronger than most of the new captains. Rukia got a nice promotion though, well deserved at least.

Iba of all f****** people is a captain, I can't believe this. They must have been desperate to fill in spots lmao.
    Yup:

Farming Bottle Caps. If you have any to spare, especially golden ones, please do share!

Whee. A bunch of promotions. Who was that new girl captain? I didn't recognize her.

Kid Nemu is cute.

And we still don't know what happened to Yachiru... right?

Yhwach-like reiatsu. Probably Ichigo. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Wind View Post
    I do hope Kubo will eventually reveal all of the unkown Bankais in a data book or something.
    Hopefully. There's, who, Ukitake, Shinji, Aizen (if he ever had one), Hisagi, Love... Iba? Aaaand maybe a few others I've forgotten.

Or he never had an idea for them in the first place even. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Whee. A bunch of promotions. Who was that new girl captain? I didn't recognize her.

Kid Nemu is cute.

And we still don't know what happened to Yachiru... right?
    New girl captain: Isane

Yachiru is a zanpaktou spirit, so she just became one with Nozarashi.
    Yup:

Isane looks a lot different.
    Who's that in between Byakuya and Hitsugaya? Looks like Lisa, new captain of Squad 8?

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Captain Peach-butt became Captain. Yay?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Iba of all f****** people is a captain, I can't believe this. They must have been desperate to fill in spots lmao.
    Well, he was Komamura's Vice-Captain. And Lisa was also a former VC. So it makes sense that Iba, Lisa, Isane and Rukia are promoted to Captains. If Kensei and Rose hadn't survived, Hisagi and Kira would be Captains.

And speaking of Komamura, I hope Kubo will at least include a panel where he and Iba are resting or looking at the sunset. Just a small panel is all I ask since it's obvious Kubo forgot that these two where heading towards the Quincy Palace but never appeared again.

Honestly in all this seems good... but what about Aizen tough? He is still free? Or maybe even forgiven for his actions as he helped defeat Ywach.

Hope the endings explain better and gives more details. I always tough the series would end with Ichigo pulling a final sacrifice and killing Ywach with himself in a last heroic action...

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Honestly in all this seems good... but what about Aizen tough? He is still free? Or maybe even forgiven for his actions as he helped defeat Ywach.

Hope the endings explain better and gives more details. I always tough the series would end with Ichigo pulling a final sacrifice and killing Ywach with himself in a last heroic action...
    I'm guessing either him or Ichigo became the new soul king during the tineskip. We'll find out next week

I wasn't expecting such a sudden timeskip, tho I'm glad that Rukia has replaced Ukitake as a captain. I don't think Iba or Isane deserved their promotion however since neither of them have done much in the series. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I wasn't expecting such a sudden timeskip, tho I'm glad that Rukia has replaced Ukitake as a captain. I don't think Iba or Isane deserved their promotion however since neither of them have done much in the series. ^^;
    You could say that for a lot of people, actually. But remember that Soul Society is a military faction, and they follow the chain of command.

Still hoping that the "announcement" Kubo has is that Bleach's anime will return and properly tell the story of the Thousand-Year Blood War Arc. Getting another OVA or two with all the new "allies" would be nice, too. (The X-Cution members, Grimmjow and Neliel). Seeing them all interact with the main cast in a more casual setting would be great, given how much the anime did that for all the Soul Society characters introduced thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    New girl captain: Isane

Yachiru is a zanpaktou spirit, so she just became one with Nozarashi.
    o.o Doesn't look like Isane at all. But I guess it could be nobody else XD

Aaaah. I guess it wasn't explicitly stated huh?

Well, he was Komamura's Vice-Captain. And Lisa was also a former VC. So it makes sense that Iba, Lisa, Isane and Rukia are promoted to Captains. If Kensei and Rose hadn't survived, Hisagi and Kira would be Captains.
    Though it's kinda weird Love wasn't reinstated as a Captain too.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
    (The X-Cution members, Grimmjow and Neliel).
    Bahahahaha. For all the hype before the final battle started, they appeared for like one panel or two in a chapter and then gone.

Just realized Bleach is ending on the same day as the conclusion of Ash and Alain's match. Next Thursday is gonna be packed

He probably chose not to return to SS permanently. Mashiro, , Hiyori, and Hachi never returned after the final battle as far as we know.

Yea I would've preferred if he had replaced Komamura as captain instead of Iba doing so. I'd also take Love over Lisa since she doesn't feel like captain material to me either. ^^;

I'm not a super Bleach fan but I grew up with this anime along with the usual One Piece and Naruto as well and it is crazy to just suddenly hear its ending like this so sudden. It has been long overdue for sure, but now that its coming to an end I can't help but miss it when its gone even if I never kept up to the series till this point.

One of my main grievances with this final arc is how a lot of the fights end up not meaning anything. Fights like Toshiro vs Bazz where Toshiro trained without his Bankai to become stronger but in the end, he doesn't defeat Bazz. Or Komamura vs Bambietta where Komamura literally sacrificed himself but still didn't finish her.

And the worst part is, none of those battles meant anything seeing as all the enemies would have died because of Awschwalen.

Hopefully. There's, who, Ukitake, Shinji, Aizen (if he ever had one), Hisagi, Love... Iba? Aaaand maybe a few others I've forgotten.

Or he never had an idea for them in the first place even. Who knows.
    Isshin.

One of my main grievances with this final arc is how a lot of the fights end up not meaning anything. Fights like Toshiro vs Bazz where Toshiro trained without his Bankai to become stronger but in the end, he doesn't defeat Bazz. Or Komamura vs Bambietta where Komamura literally sacrificed himself but still didn't finish her.

And the worst part is, none of those battles meant anything seeing as all the enemies would have died because of Awschwalen.
    My main grievance is that.. Fights like Shunsui vs. Ican'tdieowlturkey and Mayuri vs. Pernida took way too long. I can only imagine that Kubo got the notice that he was getting cancelled at some point after he penned those fights, because if I were him I'd have cut a few chapters from those fights in order to not have such a rushed anticlimax against Yhwach.

Stuff that was set-up just amounted to one or two frames. Isshin and Uryuu's dad showing up, just to give an arrowhead mere seconds after Haschwalt just kicks the bucket. It seriously annoyed me that apparently those fights I mentioned took too much time so Kubo just had to kill off Gerard and Haschwalt since he didn't have the panelspace to give their fights a real conclusion. Yhwach didn't even use their powers, so it just reeks like he ran out of panelspace.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Isshin.

My main grievance is that.. Fights like Shunsui vs. Ican'tdieowlturkey and Mayuri vs. Pernida took way too long. I can only imagine that Kubo got the notice that he was getting cancelled at some point after he penned those fights, because if I were him I'd have cut a few chapters from those fights in order to not have such a rushed anticlimax against Yhwach.

Stuff that was set-up just amounted to one or two frames. Isshin and Uryuu's dad showing up, just to give an arrowhead mere seconds after Haschwalt just kicks the bucket. It seriously annoyed me that apparently those fights I mentioned took too much time so Kubo just had to kill off Gerard and Haschwalt since he didn't have the panelspace to give their fights a real conclusion. Yhwach didn't even use their powers, so it just reeks like he ran out of panelspace.
    Those fights were basically "lol I got you! Sike! You thought!" I hate them even if I loved the theme of Kyouraku's Bankai and backstory.

How freaking cool would it had been if Isshin, Ichigo, Ryuken, and Uryu teamed to fight Ywach in order to avenge Masaki and Katagiri? Was that too much to ask? Isshin and Ryuken knew that Ywach was responsible for the deaths of their wifes but apparently they didn't care.

Page 521 of 523 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521522523 LastLast