Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502
Results 12,526 to 12,531 of 12531

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Yeah, his eyes look like mistakes. I guess someone had to pick up for Naruto's eye hax absence.

At least the art in this chapter is great.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm honestly wondering how Ichigo will even stand a chance against Yhwach now that he's as broken as Aizen was. I'm not looking forward to their battle. :x

If the other guards have been killed by Juha's elite forces, I'll be extremely disappointed. What with the hype of them being stronger than the total Gotei 13 power and all that.

And we can't have Ichigo hogging all the actions anyway. Though, that seems to be the case with the past fights but eh.

I seriously want to see more of Senshumaru's ability >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm honestly wondering how Ichigo will even stand a chance against Yhwach now that he's as broken as Aizen was. I'm not looking forward to their battle. :x
    I can tell you how, because it all follows a pretty predictable Bleach formula that Kuba devised sometime ago. It follows: (1) Bad guy attacks, (2) hero unveils ability that trumps bad guy attacks, (3) bad guy unveils new ability that trump hero ability, (4) hero unveils a new ability that trumps bad guy attacks and seemingly is victorious, (5) bad guy seems damaged buy then brushes it off, repeat steps 2 through 5 until Kubo gets bored with the characters and brings in Ichigo who know has a new ability and defeats the bad guy. It's really depressing. The powers and abilities just become so absurd, and then all of a sudden because completely ineffective.

It gets to the point that you start to just play and game waiting to see how long before Kubo either brings in Ichigo, like an impending hurricane that you know is just a few miles away and you are powerless to stop it coming in and wrecking the place, or just shift to different battle. My only hope at this point is that sometime in the future better writers will be able to pick up the Bleach world and write more compelling Dojinshi's because Kubo came up with a really great concept and universe, but just butchered it horrible.

Hikifune didn't even get to fight onscreen.

Well, that was a good waste of time.

Looks like we're being rushed to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Hikifune didn't even get to fight onscreen.

Well, that was a good waste of time.

Looks like we're being rushed to the end.
    Well at least we got to see Soul King.

Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502