Page 517 of 517 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517
Results 12,901 to 12,919 of 12919

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Putting up with it just because it was the first one I started watching out of Naruto, One Piece and itself.
    Surely taking its toll now. I was genuinely interested in Ichigo's new bankai, and it got destroyed in a matter of pages.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I'm not even sure which is worse, the mere fact his bankai didn't even last 3 seconds or the bankai itself (design wise) is severely underwhelming.

And an incoming asspull to reforge that s***? Man Bleach fell hard..
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Ichigo's Bankai lasted less than 3 seconds because Yhwach had already seen he was going to use it and he changed the 'future' accordingly. It's made me wonder if Yhwach has controlled every fight since he remodeled the Soul King Palace as everything that the Ichigo and the Shinigami have done has either failed miserably or barely just been enough. I think this is why we see every new upgrade being brushed aside each chapter.

Kubo could do some things better but overall he is a very good writer. Unlike other manga I have read he always gets me thinking and questioning what has and hasn't happened. Hate him or love him Bleach is still very popular.

Anyways liked the last chapter. I just want to know how Kenpachi and co are coping

Popular enough for its anime to get scrapped.

What happened with the anime was mostly Studio Perriot's fault, not Kubo's. I'll defend him in that regard.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    Ichigo's Bankai lasted less than 3 seconds because Yhwach had already seen he was going to use it and he changed the 'future' accordingly. It's made me wonder if Yhwach has controlled every fight since he remodeled the Soul King Palace as everything that the Ichigo and the Shinigami have done has either failed miserably or barely just been enough. I think this is why we see every new upgrade being brushed aside each chapter.

Kubo could do some things better but overall he is a very good writer. Unlike other manga I have read he always gets me thinking and questioning what has and hasn't happened. Hate him or love him Bleach is still very popular.

Anyways liked the last chapter. I just want to know how Kenpachi and co are coping
    That's funny because Bleach keeps dropping in sales. Very popular? No. Moderately? Maybe. Kubo can't write to save his life. He has this obsession to make Ichigo every single species in the series. Why? For what reason? The one thing he has going for him is that he can draw. The story has gone downhill since the start of the Arrancar arc.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That's funny because Bleach keeps dropping in sales. Very popular? No. Moderately? Maybe. Kubo can't write to save his life. He has this obsession to make Ichigo every single species in the series. Why? For what reason? The one thing he has going for him is that he can draw. The story has gone downhill since the start of the Arrancar arc.
    I do think the series has great art and some of the comedy moments are good. The thing that I find fault with is the dialogue usually being short in most chapters while action scenes make up most of the panels. These days reading a chapter only takes like a minute. ^^;

Haschwalth's Balance and Ishida's Antithesis.. Basically an endless loop. Now isn't that just convenient.

That sounds pretty crazy but yet cool!

So Kubo went out and made a villain that's arguably much more broken than Madara Uchiha, give this man a round of applause.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Uryu's ability is actually pretty broken, he could probably beat most characters with something like that.

Also Ichigo just gave up against Yhwach talk about regression lmao.

I liked how Ishida seemed like he was about to get the upper hand against Haschwalth at first, but even his antithesis power was futile in the end ha ha. ^^; Hopefully Yhwach taking Ichigo's powers backfires somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Also Ichigo just gave up against Yhwach talk about regression lmao.
    What can he honestly do at this point? He's literally up against a god who can counter any and every single move he can do by future hax bs, he broke his bankai, his healer is down, he's f*****.

It's not really regression.

Ulquiorra ain't got s*** on this guy lol.

Almighty is busted...
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    What can he honestly do at this point? He's literally up against a god who can counter any and every single move he can do by future hax bs, he broke his bankai, his healer is down, he's f*****.

It's not really regression.

Ulquiorra ain't got s*** on this guy lol.

Almighty is busted...
    I don't know it just bothers me how he went on a pretty good monologue on how he conquered despair; but then here we are next chapter back down in the dumps. I know there's a huge power difference but at least with Ulquiorra he kept on trying to fight even when he knew he was outmatched by quite a bit.

But sheesh Ichigo has had a really bad track record this arc.
    >Trapped in Cage
    >Breaks out gets stomped by Yhwach and then has his Bankai broken.
    >Fails Asauchi test in the Royal Realm
    >Gets trolled by Yhwach into slashing the Soul King and then gets shot down by Uryu.
    >Loses to Askin off screen.
    >Stomped by Yhwach.

It's a shame that the two fights Ichigo has had on panel has been fights where he dominated completely(Quilge and Candice). I really wish he got a nice even fight like Grimmjow again.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    But sheesh Ichigo has had a really bad track record this arc.
    >Trapped in Cage
    >Breaks out gets stomped by Yhwach and then has his Bankai broken.
    >Fails Asauchi test in the Royal Realm
    >Gets trolled by Yhwach into slashing the Soul King and then gets shot down by Uryu.
    >Loses to Askin off screen.
    >Stomped by Yhwach.
    This makes him seem way too weak in retrospect. I wish the author would treat Ichigo like most other manga protagonists and would at least let him be stronger so that he'd stand a chance. :[

This guy is a worse troll than Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    This makes him seem way too weak in retrospect. I wish the author would treat Ichigo like most other manga protagonists and would at least let him be stronger so that he'd stand a chance. :[

Getting stronger won't help. Unless you have a way to counter the Almighty, you can't even dream of beating Yhwach.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    This isn't really uncommon for Shonen protagonists though.

-Protagonist and Antagonist fight evenly
    -Antagonist pulls ahead and starts winning
    -Deus ex machina for the Protagonist, usually from the power of friendship or some previously unseen power
    -???
    -Profit

Honestly, Bleach has gone on long enough that Kubo's had to keep thinking up more and more ridiculously OP Villain abilities. It's come a long way since Rose Petal blades were the thing to beat.
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Getting stronger won't help. Unless you have a way to counter the Almighty, you can't even dream of beating Yhwach.
    With enough raw power it seems that you might be able to, Yamamoto beat Yhwach 1000 years ago and we know he had the Almighty back then. Ultimately, I think Ichigo and Uryu are going to have to work together to beat him Aizen or maybe even Haschwalth may play a role in his downfall too.

Page 517 of 517 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517