Page 496 of 496 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496
Results 12,376 to 12,392 of 12392

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Somehow I see Yumichika not using his weapon to its full potential. Kind of like Ikkaku.
    He has no choice really neither of them can attack Giselle directly unless they want to be splattered with her blood.

Kirinji's zanpakuto seems light based, which is interesting. I really wanted to see more of his fight because I could care less about zombie Bambietta or that other girl/guy.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Somehow I see Yumichika not using his weapon to its full potential. Kind of like Ikkaku.
    I dunno if either one of them is going to be able to get away with that again...unless of course there's yet another level to their power that hasn't been seen yet. ;o
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

There's literally no point to this twist if it can be called that. Giselle doesn't seem like his abilities would change depending on his gender. This manga is so awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I dunno if either one of them is going to be able to get away with that again...unless of course there's yet another level to their power that hasn't been seen yet. ;o
    Ikkaku's bankai has barely been showcased in the manga, so I hope he uses it again against Giselle at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Ikkaku's bankai has barely been showcased in the manga, so I hope he uses it again against Giselle at least.
    Yeah he used it once and then we never saw anymore of it.

I always thought maybe something was planned with it but it seems i was wrong and he simply wanted to serve Kenpachi to surpass him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Yeah he used it once and then we never saw anymore of it.

I always thought maybe something was planned with it but it seems i was wrong and he simply wanted to serve Kenpachi to surpass him.
    Well with his life possibly in danger in this upcoming fight and Iba's lecture to him during the Fake Karakura Town arc in mind, I hope he uses Ryumon Hozukimaru again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Well with his life possibly in danger in this upcoming fight and Iba's lecture to him during the Fake Karakura Town arc in mind, I hope he uses Ryumon Hozukimaru again.
    Maybe. Yumichika's life was in danger but he didn't use his real shikai until it was fully hidden from everyone, if it wasn't hidden he wasn't going to use it. Ikkaku's pride makes me think he'd do the same thing.

--

This has annoyed me for a long time, but does anybody know the OST playing in Bleach Episode 347 as Ichigo runs toward the lake looking back on how he threw his soul reaper badge in it? It's such a good tune and i can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    He has no choice really neither of them can attack Giselle directly unless they want to be splattered with her blood.
    That shouldn't be an issue for Yumichika given his "true" sword wouldn't cause any physical damage, but detain and drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    There's literally no point to this twist if it can be called that. Giselle doesn't seem like his abilities would change depending on his gender. This manga is so awkward.
    I don't think it was meant as a twist, just as a reveal. Still kind of awkward, as even a guy shouldn't "smell" of semen normally...
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Isn't Ikkaku's Bankai broken? He was barely able to defeat a fraccion with it before so against a Stern Ritter I don't know how useful it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I don't think it was meant as a twist, just as a reveal. Still kind of awkward, as even a guy shouldn't "smell" of semen normally...
    That line was awkward; it would've been less creepy if Yumichika had said testosterone instead in my opinion.

I still can't get over all these ridiculous power ups. Uryu, Renji & Rukia are all now far stronger than your average captain, possibly all of them at this point barring Kenpachi. Considering the way they've been depicted in previous arcs this drastic change in power just doesn't sit right with me. It's almost as big of an asspull as Sakura surpassing Tsunade despite being useless in battle since the Sasori fight.

Giselle is nasty I hope Mayuri stomps him hard.

In other news Yoruichi's back.

One of the funniest chapters in a long time, looks like there was a reason for Orihimes cleavage outfit.

Good to see Yoruichi is finally back, and Kurosuchi is finally getting another battle by the looks of it. Good chapter.

The most uncomfortable chapter. It doesn't feel like Hitler's about to destroy the king of dead souls.

Glad that Yoruichi's back, but where is my Grimmjow-chan? I also liked Yumichika's observational skills and I hope Mayuri rips Giselle to shreds.

Great to see Yoruichi again, and interesting explanation for Orihime's appearance. Have to say, I've really been enjoying Yumichika in these last few chapters, and can't wait to see what Mayuri does.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Page 496 of 496 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496