Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491
Results 12,251 to 12,255 of 12255

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was just his Shikai, which is odd because he said early on in the series that his sword was constantly in a release state because of his immense spiritual pressure. Was he really that overconfident in his own strength?
    He used a release command, so I'm pretty sure that that's Nozarashi's real released state/shikai. It looks decent enough in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    At least Kenpachi is enjoying himself. Wonder if Nozarashi has a special meaning in English?
    Personally, I took it as an Engrish-joke when I first read it.. Nozalashi.. No sulashy.. No slashy? The name of the sword of the biggest slasher in the franchise is called no slashy?

I got to be honest, I lol'd internally.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    So Kenpachi has learnt the name of his blade, it's gonna be interesting to see what it does. Although honestly I would have already thought that Kenpachi probably could have sliced through a meteor long before this point, given his crazy power. Alright chapter.
    We saw it today.. I was disappointed..

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Stop stalling and just get on with the fight already.

Yeesh. We don't need weeks and weeks of setting up.
    To be fair, this is one of the most hyped moments.. The almighty Kenpachi releasing a Shikai.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

To be fair, this is one of the most hyped moments.. The almighty Kenpachi releasing a Shikai.. -.-
    Yes, but it sucks because he's fighting Gremmy, also known as "the most boring character in the history of ever (in Bleach)."

For a kid with imagination powers, he's very unimaginative.

"Oh, my ultimate attack! Two of me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    We saw it today.. I was disappointed..
    I don't think we've seen it's ability/power just yet, unless you were talking about it's appearance, in which case I kind of agree. An oversize weapon just seems kind of overused.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow, the enormity of this Kenpachi bs is astounding. I thought that we would get something that affected the cast that wasn't a one on one fight.

Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491