Page 519 of 519 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519
Results 12,951 to 12,972 of 12972

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Ichigo Kurosaki: the biggest joke in Shonen history. Just loves to damage his bankai huh?

But at least Aizen got off the damn chair, even if it was by force.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

What is it now? Three chapters left? It seems like Kubo loves wasting time. I don't understand why we keep doing the SAME thing again and again. Ichigo fights bad guy. Bad guy damages his Zanpakto. Oh! Riveting! I can't wait for this series to end.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Despite the fact Aizen is going to do something, this chapter was utterly bs. 3 chapters to go possibly and Ichigo breaks his bankai again. You'd think he would be a little cautious after the second time.

At this point, I can't see Ichigo doing anything besides using Saigo No Getsuga Tensho and Mugetsu.
    Dunno if it will work since it did barely anything against Aizen.

Really finding it hard how people are sad it's about to end. Can't see why.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I like Bleach, but damn this chapter was rushed. Damn again if there is no sequel and we only have 3 chapters to wrap everything up.

Ichigo and Renji should just sit down and let Aizen take care of this, or at least wait until Uryu can show up and weaken Ywach a bit.

I'm sure kubo is on vacation already. Usually a chapter is given to the editorial a few were in advance; so I'm sure he's already on vacation. So there's nothing that can be done there. He's on Instagram chilling lol

I can see where he plans on ending it. Ishida lands killing blow, Ichigo loses bankai and powers again for good; goes back to real life and it ends.

It's obvious how the series is going to end now.

And in Abridged News Ichigo brings up a good point regarding Rukia's first appearance. I think.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Wow so Aizen's been freed by Yhwach, which I wasn't expecting. I'm both surprised and glad that the author is finding ways of wrapping things up while giving characters like the Fullbringers and Aizen roles. At least they weren't forgotten about. ^^;

Oh good ol' Aizen shenanigans.

Watch Yhwach be perfectly fine after that Getsuga we still need to see Uryu use that arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Oh good ol' Aizen shenanigans.

Watch Yhwach be perfectly fine after that Getsuga we still need to see Uryu use that arrowhead.
    I still feel like the arrowhead will be backfiring miserably, leaving some last second Zangetsu asspull crap to save the day.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

2 Arms! Been a while since we seen some Kido.

Innefective Getsuga Tensho. Next chapter Ichigo breaks down at how it did nothing and rinse and repeat.

Can we go back to seeing Rukia's butt again? Maybe Orihime's? At least it's something nice to look at.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Well at least when Laundry Detergent ends, people will have the satisfaction of knowing it's dead for good. If only that were the case for Nardo.

So what's this about Aizen and chairs?

Funny how Bleach started out as basically anime ghost busters and now it's pretty much DBZ lite. Do Hollows even matter anymore?

Hollows became irrelevant during and after hueco mundo. Hollows became nothing compared to the rest and the plot kinda got caught up with other crazy silly things.

What even is going on in Bleach anymore? What was the point of these new Bankais if they were going to be broken then not broken? Damn, this whole thing seems like they forced a cancellation, which is sad.

I have a hypothesis.

I think what kubo is doing here is deviating from the typical expectation of a shounen series and actually generating a sense of hopelessness amidst the expectation of a new power up look only to get trashed quick.

I actually think he's doing a good job catching people off guard like that and breaking the traditional shounen mold with that.

Honestly;,l I got to give him props cuz he's doing a good job deviating from expectation; and honestly; I like that and give him kudos to that. He does a good job in breaking that stereotype and going for something creative; original and fresh.

That is a really good way to go down in a series instead of being completely stale and predictable. I commend him for that. Forget the asspulls; this is actually pretty good and I like it.

Hipsterkubo apparently atrokes again

Except most of the battles were pretty much predictable.
    A powers up, beats up B, B powers up and beats up A badly. Incoming interruption from badly beaten side. Rinse and repeat. With a slice of badly beaten side showing another power up from time to time.

Who cares about the battles? I'm talking about story elements here.

Battles are kinda low qual things most kids focus on, and honestly... they tend to forget the story, such as this case.

Kubo deviated from a norm and pulled the comical Aizen's plan card, but its still kinda funny, so... who cares? It's ending. I see no need to complain about it anymore.

I think more or less everyone was more into the battles than the story when it came to Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I think more or less everyone was more into the battles than the story when it came to Bleach.
    Idk i liked the story till this arc. This to me just seems like a big weird mess plot wise and kinda wish it ended with Aizen (Even if Fullbringer was my fav arc) Maybe it will feel better to me if it gets an anime arc. Since manga wise I hate One Piece but do enjoy the anime

Wow Aizen's trick when he made an illusion of Ichigo to catch Yhwach off guard was great, although knowing Yhwach I wouldn't even be shocked if he foresaw that plan as well hee hee. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    I still feel like the arrowhead will be backfiring miserably, leaving some last second Zangetsu asspull crap to save the day.
    It's a bit of a reach; but Ichigo might be able to finish him off with his current Bankai. Yhwach did not see that last Getsuga Tenshou coming so he's probably going to be taking some damage from that. If Uryu shoots him afterwards he's going to be in some bad shape.

Isn't there only like three-four chapters left? I remember hearing that it was ending with volume 74.

Page 519 of 519 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519