Page 57 of 502 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 12540

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Stark could easily kill Kenpachi, and Yachiru could easily kill Linnette. So i'm guessing Kyuoriaku(sp?) is stronger than Kenpachi so he could kill Stark easily.
    Yeah, but that was when they were first introduced, so I had no clue on their power, and Ukitake needs to take her out or just pass her off already, I don't like what Kubo did with those two.

  2. #1402
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, but that was when they were first introduced, so I had no clue on their power, and Ukitake needs to take her out or just pass her off already, I don't like what Kubo did with those two.
    Yeah, waste of pages for the chapter. just kill her already.

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Who says Stark can easily kill Kenpachi? With what proof.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  4. #1404

    Default

    Since Orihime and Unohana are both in HM, who gonna bet that it's Hachi the fat vizard to save Matsumoto's & Hinamori's ass?

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Since Orihime and Unohana are both in HM, who gonna bet that it's Hachi the fat vizard to save Matsumoto's & Hinamori's ass?
    Or maybe Tessai, as he could appear the same time Yoruichi saves Hitsugaya.

  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Devil's *****House
    Posts
    819

    Default

    All I wanna see is the Espada fights, those fights will be epic
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Who says Stark can easily kill Kenpachi? With what proof.
    he is obviously the #1 Espada.

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    he is obviously the #1 Espada.
    I have yet to see clear proof of this, other than pure speculation.

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Skylight's correct. A verdugo is an executioner.
    D'OH. I was thinking verduga. Drat.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    What, you mean like a sword? He didn't exactly carry around a small raiper-type.

    If you're thinking vegetable, like what Hinamori became after Aizen owned her, that's "vegetal".
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

  11. #1411
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I have yet to see clear proof of this, other than pure speculation.
    Exactly. And I still believe that Barragon is #1.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Exactly. And I still believe that Barragon is #1.
    no, Halibel has a better chance of being #1 than Barragon.

  13. #1413
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    no, Halibel has a better chance of being #1 than Barragon.
    You have yet to provide any such proof of this.

  14. #1414

    Default

    Woah, Rangiku got rocked in like a second...I wasn't really expecting that her left side would be like ripped right out from her body, and that fast too.

    And I was thinking that Stark was #1, Barragon #2, and Hallibel #3. But there is no real proof and this is/was just speculation.

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    If you're thinking vegetable, like what Hinamori became after Aizen owned her, that's "vegetal".
    Thanks for the info. Wonder if Rangiku will suffer the same condition?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    You have yet to provide any such proof of this.
    It's what I'M thinking.

    #1 stark #2 Halibel #3 Barragon.

    OR

    #1 Halibel #2 Stark #3 Barragon.

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    I think Rangiku will get healed by Hanatarou. We haven't seen him in awhile.

    My question is, who's going to come in and own Arron?
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    I think Rangiku will get healed by Hanatarou. We haven't seen him in awhile.

    My question is, who's going to come in and own Arron?
    who's Arron?

    no most likely by Orihime.

  19. #1419
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a drifting iceberg...
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Arron is the creature that was made from the fused arms of Halibel's Fraccion.

    And I'm thinking:
    1. Barragan 2. Stark 3. Halibel
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

    PASBL
    B Grade Referee

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    oh since it says "Allon", i got confused.

    Barragan looks weak as hell. well compared to Stark and Halibel he does.

  21. #1421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    I think Rangiku will get healed by Hanatarou. We haven't seen him in awhile.
    Trapped in HM

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post

    no most likely by Orihime.
    Trapped in HM

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Barragan looks weak as hell. well compared to Stark and Halibel he does.
    How he look weak as hell? He hasn't done anything yet to show his powers.

    Remember when everyone thought Emo-quiorra would be #1 and look where he is.

    Just wait till someone reveal a number.

  22. #1422
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Allon, Arron ... either way I'm getting a little bored with this one.

    Isane, then? Also in Hueco Mundo (HM)?

    As for the old dude looking weak, so does Unohana, especially when she brings out her bootleg-Mantine looking shikai. Everyone's still scared of her. I'm not going to say anything about the three remaining Espada, except that I think there will be another obstacle before those three and Aizen.

    Or whomever's giving Aizen orders (here's a maybe).
    Last edited by Dre; 1st December 2008 at 2:58 AM.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

  23. #1423
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Allon, Arron ... either way I'm getting a little bored with this one.

    Isane, then? Also in Hueco Mundo?

    As for the old dude looking weak, so does Unohana, especially when she brings out her bootleg-Mantine looking shikai.
    Unohana does not look weak.

  24. #1424
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly intimidated by a really quiet doctor-type. Chances are, until she actually fights someone or until someone is told about her strength, anyone in and around the Bleach world is going to ask why someone like her would wear a captain's cloak.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Barragon looks like some lazy old buffer.

    Yet I believe the order is: #1. Barragon #2. Halibel #3. Stark
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Page 57 of 502 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •