Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520
Results 12,976 to 12,993 of 12993

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Isn't 685 next week? Not sure how there can be a satisfying ending just one week

As a fan, i am extremely disappointed by this rushed (cancelled style) ending.

Such a big build up in this arc for a lackluster ending. Sigh. Praying there will be some kind of future instalment to give the show proper closure.

I don't see why SJ would want to continue the series in the future after everything that has happened.

Given that it is the last chapter, it's possible that it will be twice as long as a Normal one

Even if the chapter is twice as long it won't be enough to wrap up everything. This ending arc needed at least 20 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Bleach to end on Chapter 685

Ending notice: ブリーチ巻末予告
    記念の15周年(イチゴイヤー)突破&伝説超最高潮(クライマックス)Cカラー
    時は今!!すべての物語はいまこの瞬間に…!!
    Colour Page and Special 15th Anniversary Super Legendary Climax. Nisekoi also ending next issue but will receive an extended 25 page chapter.

Holy s**t I feel bad for the fans..

Someone like me who isn't one can laugh off this train wreck of a finale and go about my business like it's nothing, but an actual fan has to be devastated! This is gonna be the greatest/worst ending I've ever witnessed. Bleach got cancelled. Hard!
    Hello? If you aren't a fan then why would you waste the time to read over 600 chapters? Or did you just read the last few chapters of this arc which wouldn't make any sense.

Well whatever, it's a shame that there's only two chapters left at one point this arc seemed very promising it's a shame it went down hill. It definitely wasn't the best manga; but I still have a soft-spot for Bleach the weeks aren't going to be the same without reading it every Wednesday/Thursday.
    Last edited by JD; Yesterday at 9:24 PM.

Well, crap. Ywach need to die this chapter for even a remote chance of having a satisfactory ending. Still, I expect the final chapter to be full of "Hey look, thse two characters have hooked up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Wind View Post
    Well, crap. Ywach need to die this chapter for even a remote chance of having a satisfactory ending. Still, I expect the final chapter to be full of "Hey look, thse two characters have hooked up!"
    I would rather Bleach avoid canonizing any pairings in the final chapter. Don't want another Naruto s***storm.

So if Bleach will end at chapter 685, that's even more rushed than I expected. I thought that maybe volume 74 would just be really big and contain more chapters than normal. I just can't see how the series can end within just two more chapters. :[

It ends next week.

So yeah... Waiting to see how kubo ends and trolls people.

I find it hard (read: near impossible) to believe the plug wasn't pulled now. Even for all his madness I don't think Kubo would have ever chosen to do it this way.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 20: The Weight of the World (Part 2)
    Next: Father

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

This week's chapter is good.

Honestly; I think the overview for bleach the last 4 years has been good, not as good as earlier; but I'm hoping kubo gives it a good soft landing. It wasn't cancelled per se; I think it was more like it will end on good terms. I think it'll end good with a good ending people can be happy with and I think he did a good job despite the pacing.

I think people were complaining but it's sad to see it go after many years.

It has to have been cancelled. This final fight was so underwhelming and rushed despite a long build up and now, with 684 the battle actually seems like it could be over.

"I have the ability to rewrite even my own death, but apparently I can only use this ability once (or it has a cool down)".

So there you go Bach basically loses just because, and we never got to see what Ichigo's bankai did.

A cancelled Bleach is an amusing train wreck.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

So Ichigo's Bankai was his Shikai all along? Does this mean he has to achieve Banakai again or is simply not using it?

Anyway, the battle is over. Let's make some bets!

What kind of final chapter will we get?

-Timeskip chapter quickly showing everything that happened in the aftermath and then in the future.

-Normal chapter, everyone congratulates Ichigo. The End. Thanks for reading all these years message mocking us.

So oddly enough there was no note on the last page that said next week is the last chapter Wouldn't they have done that if Bleach was ending this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So oddly enough there was no note on the last page that said next week is the last chapter Wouldn't they have done that if Bleach was ending this week?
    Most series that end don't have an announcement like that on the semifinal chapter itself. That's what the general announcements page in Jump is for.

Speaking of which, there's a Bleach announcement next week. It could either be an anime revival/or some minor things like books/novels.

From where did the original Shikai Zangetsu pop up..? I'm so confused.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Well here's hoping for a databook or something that addresses the ignored plot points from this arc.

Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520