Page 512 of 512 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512
Results 12,776 to 12,798 of 12798

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    will this mange ever end? or are they dragging out this potential final arc? i hope this is the last arc but they have a nasty habit of reviving the series with some gimmick.
    I stopped following the franchise when the anime ended but from what I've read the current manga storyarc is getting tiresome which is what happened during the fake Karakura Town arc. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    I stopped following the franchise when the anime ended but from what I've read the current manga storyarc is getting tiresome which is what happened during the fake Karakura Town arc. ^^;
    Yeah, Kubo's dragging things out a bit. But the current arc actually has some of the best battles in the series, in part because he's announced it's the last already, so he doesn't have to arbitrarily hold back certain captains from using Bankai anymore. I'm still bothered by a lack of plot cohesion here and there, but it's alright overall. Some older characters reappeared again, so I do hope he finally does them justice (one in particular) rather than forcing them into the periphery. At least it's far more engaging than the Xcution Arc.

So Gerard is the heart of the Soul King, Pernida was the left hand which we already knew, and Lille was the leader of the Elite Guard. Askin dropped Ichigo, Grimmjow, Orihime, and Chad..I'm kind of surprised but Yoruichi is getting a fight so I'm happy.

Oh look, Kurosaki-kun is on the floor. Why am I not surprised.

So Yoruichi has a new move(?) in Shunko? Well, as long as it's interesting.

Rolling back the ages.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

At least Chad can contribute in the only way he knows how: losing.

And can Ichigo have an actual fight? How long has he had these new powers? A year?

We know nothing about what he can do except a single move.

Holy crap Yoruichi is doing stuff again I'm so happy. ^^ I'm glad she's fighting right now and I hope she teams up with Soifon to defeat Askin.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    At least Chad can contribute in the only way he knows how: losing.

And can Ichigo have an actual fight? How long has he had these new powers? A year?

We know nothing about what he can do except a single move.
    He's basically a secondary character at this point..the only fight he had was Quilge and that was three years ago. I don't count Yhwach or Candace because those were completely one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    Holy crap Yoruichi is doing stuff again I'm so happy. ^^ I'm glad she's fighting right now and I hope she teams up with Soifon to defeat Askin.
    I don't think Nakk Le Vaar will die he seems like a pretty decent guy, I think Yoruichi will win but I don't think she'll kill him just disable him so that they can move on.

The younger Shihoin seems to pack a punch. With a strong Shunko move to add to it.

Still boring though. He'll power up next chapter. They'll get beaten down, and then reveal something to counter attack on the final pages. Sigh.

Rolling back the ages.

Yoruichi's bro seemed so ditzy and I didn't expect him to win against Askin with that punch any ways ha ha. Too bad the Shunko didn't end the fight either.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
    Yeah, Kubo's dragging things out a bit. But the current arc actually has some of the best battles in the series, in part because he's announced it's the last already, so he doesn't have to arbitrarily hold back certain captains from using Bankai anymore. I'm still bothered by a lack of plot cohesion here and there, but it's alright overall. Some older characters reappeared again, so I do hope he finally does them justice (one in particular) rather than forcing them into the periphery. At least it's far more engaging than the Xcution Arc.
    Not the most recent part, Pernida and Lille were BAD fights. I totally lost interest and Shunsui's bankai was a terrible anticlimax.

I mean, those battles were really bad and what battles are left? Gerard, Askin, Haschwalt, Uryu(?) and Juha.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The child prodigy has returned. And we're having split fights here and there. That's annoying. And will take ages to be covered.

Rolling back the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    The child prodigy has returned. And we're having split fights here and there. That's annoying. And will take ages to be covered.
    I prefer it that way, Lille and Pernida's fight got stale I think switching between Askin and Gerard should be interesting.

It was nice seeing the Vizards do something even tho Hitsugaya intervened to fight Gerard when they lost. More ice Bankai hax is on the way lol. ^^

Is anybody interested in why IceFail is wearing what seems to me to be the Quincy attire and why he's scolding Gerard on not sticking to his duty?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Nooooo don't kill Yuushiro.

Cool. I missed the Vizards. And chocolate bar slider sounds yummy.

Aaaaand look who's here. When was the last time we see him? I've forgotten. Wasn't it sometime during Mayuri fighting a zombified Hitsugaya?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Is anybody interested in why IceFail is wearing what seems to me to be the Quincy attire and why he's scolding Gerard on not sticking to his duty?
    Because he wore that attire when he was zombified, and no shihakusho to change into?

And Ishida meets Kurosaki-kun again. See you next week then.

Rolling back the ages.

Hitsugaya vs Gerard should've been the new chapter's main focus I think, but I guess seeing more of Ishida and Haschwalth was decent as well.

Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

The 4 BFFs back together again.
    Invasion of the real world? Did I hear that right?
    That sounds awfully familiar..
    And isn't this a bit soon for Ishida to be already jumping ships? I mean, obvious he was going to side with Ichigo, but I expected it to be a whole lot later, and after a fight with Ichigo at the very least.
    I kinda think they'll keep on fighting, until the sun's up and Haschwalth loses the power.

Rolling back the ages.

I knew Ishida wasn't really a traitor and I liked that Chad and Orihime helped Ichigo. I mean at least they did something and didn't just stand around. ^^;

Why wasn't I surprised with this chapter?

Eh. Was looking forward to Askin / Gerard fighting. I guess we'll see them again in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    The 4 BFFs back together again.
    Invasion of the real world? Did I hear that right?
    That sounds awfully familiar..
    And isn't this a bit soon for Ishida to be already jumping ships? I mean, obvious he was going to side with Ichigo, but I expected it to be a whole lot later, and after a fight with Ichigo at the very least.
    I kinda think they'll keep on fighting, until the sun's up and Haschwalth loses the power.
    When you deal with someone who can literally see the future, it's kind of hard to put-off jumping ships. Also, now I really hope Unlimited Bankai Works becomes a thing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So Ichigo's going after Yhwach while he's weak. Cool. I wish Ishida vs Haschwalth would've been the focus instead of seeing Chad and Ganju encounter those statue things. O well. ^^

Page 512 of 512 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512