Page 506 of 506 FirstFirst ... 406456496502503504505506
Results 12,626 to 12,648 of 12648

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    At this point, what would even be the point when the manga is in its last arc and the Quincies will soon be irrelevant?
    Because god forbid a character stays permanetly dead in Bleach that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Because god forbid a character stays permanetly dead in Bleach that's why.
    A few have stayed dead though, like Gin and Tosen and most of the Espada, much to my dismay. :c

To this day, I still question why Starrk had to die.

He wasn't even that bad a guy.

A few have stayed dead though, like Gin and Tosen and most of the Espada, much to my dismay. :c
    They were all quite passive though. They only seemed to receive development near or during their deaths. Gin and Tosen obviously got their Soul Society Arc appearances, but they weren't big parts in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Yeah he was cool.

I was always gutted about how that fight was shunned over. The only thing it benefited from for being cut so short was showing just how powerful Captain Kyouraku was.

I would have loved to see Stark return over Grimmjow or Halibel it's really a shame that he died. I think Nakk Le Vaar is really similar to Stark albeit more flamboyant he might end up surviving somehow I hope he does.

At this point, what would even be the point when the manga is in its last arc and the Quincies will soon be irrelevant?
    Well who knows..once this is over maybe Uryu could lead a new moral Wandenreich that works along with the Shinigami. If this happens he'd probably need some followers so if Bazz-B, Liltotto, Giselle survive maybe they'll go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    The only thing it benefited from for being cut so short was showing just how powerful Captain Kyouraku was.
    And yet he still hasn't used his bankai. Same with Ukitake, but it's too late now since he's dead apparently. Love and Shinji and Urahara need to showcase theirs as well.

And yet he still hasn't used his bankai. Same with Ukitake, but it's too late now since he's dead apparently. Love and Shinji and Urahara need to showcase theirs as well.
    For Ukitake yeah it was a shame - however with Kyouraku it's more likely that he'll use it eventually (showdown against Yhwach?) considering he's the Captain of the 13 Divisions.

It's been a long time since I last saw Kubo lop off a character's arm.

Old habits die hard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    It's been a long time since I last saw Kubo lop off a character's arm.

Old habits die hard I guess.
    I was like, "oh, Kubo's favorite injury again." Still, it didn't particularly bug me this time since I liked the fight overall.

Hisagi got taken out again..for the fourth time this arc.

Lol @ Giselle and the other girl losing to Yhwach off-screen. Seems like Grimmjow's down for now due to Askin's poison. Ugh.

All I know is Hisagi better not be dead. He's got too much potential and has a Bankai we need to see. He's got arguably the coolest Shikai.

So this new chapter was amazing xD I seriously love Mayuri and Kenpachi's bickering. Their reactions are so great since they're such opposites.

Anyways I found the explanation to Pernida's powers very interesting! ~ And dang! seeing Kenpachi rip his own arm off made me go all " °A° "

Overall good chapter! Also yeah I hope Hisagi's not dead, we already know he has a Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticKnights View Post
    All I know is Hisagi better not be dead. He's got too much potential and has a Bankai we need to see. He's got arguably the coolest Shikai.
    He's still alive imo: Kubo just likes the shock factor of showing characters get mangled, only for them to make miraculous comebacks.

God, first a brain, and now nerves.

Are organs Zaraki's worst enemy.

How exciting, watching Per-whatshisname just stand there while people slash him.

Oh there was a new chapter this week. I guess it slipped my mind. As usual Kubo's arm cutting fetish kicked in and Zaraki was careless. At least Mayuri used Ashisogi Jizo again.

How exciting, watching Per-whatshisname just stand there while people slash him.
    Hahaha so true.

It was rather exciting for me xD Seeing Kenpachi's arm all torned up, him ripping it off made me shudder a bit, and the explanations to Pernida's powers. Not to mention a new ability of Ashisogi Jizo and whatnot.
    I guess we'll see Pernida's true form next chapter! Who thinks it'll be something like Gremmy, like a head with an exposed brain or something. If not something like dark matter perhaps?

We do know he/she/it has hands at least. from an earlier chapter.

I only seem to like this manga when Mayuri is the main character.

As much as I dislike Kenpachi his fights in this arc have been entertaining. The first fight against Gremmy is the only one I remember well enough.

I'm thinking that Pernida will be a women..we already got a "weird" shock from As Nodt so this time it may be different. The cloak may have some type of bind on its powers and mentally but when it's removed it will have complete control over itself. We also know that Pernida isn't very mobile Gerard had to save it when it fell of a ledge. And with such an ability it's probably not used to being approached.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I only seem to like this manga when Mayuri is the main character.

As much as I dislike Kenpachi his fights in this arc have been entertaining. The first fight against Gremmy is the only one I remember well enough.
    I still hate the fact that he killed Unohana for him, I don't care for Kenpachi at all I wish Pernida would have killed him breaking both legs should take him out for a while though.

He's still alive imo: Kubo just likes the shock factor of showing characters get mangled, only for them to make miraculous comebacks.
    He shouldn't be though that shot goes right through your body, and Lille is far more powerful than him even with a Bankai he wouldn't stand a chance.
    Last edited by JD; 24th July 2015 at 8:06 AM.

Me reading the chapter: Ooooh, another arm.
    Kubo's really kicking it up these past few chapters. Eh.

Anywayyyyy. Mayuri's joined the fight. Next few chapters going to be fun.

I'm still kind of hoping Unohana will make a comeback. Though it's very unlikely. >.>

I'm not exactly sure Hisagi revealing his Bankai is a good idea.

Every person that's had their Bankai revealed this arc is dead now.

Rukia and Renji are immune due to the main character clause.

It's a fairly good start to what will likely be a new battle. I think my problem with Bleach, or current manga in general really is that waiting one week for the smallest amount of new content is incredibly tedious, boring and makes things more disappointing than they actually are.

When i watched the anime all at once i didn't have many problems with the series because everything was constant - waiting for the manga is just, uh.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I'm still kind of hoping Unohana will make a comeback. Though it's very unlikely. >.>
    Yes please, I hated how she lost to Kenpachi and was left to rot off-screen. Her and Yachiru need to show up soon.

Page 506 of 506 FirstFirst ... 406456496502503504505506