Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523
Results 13,051 to 13,071 of 13071

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well yeah, Ichigo isn't a leader of an entire village that needs most of his attention
    And he's a successful Doctor as well, so he obviously was a good kid all around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    One of the rumors I heard a couple days ago was something about the fates of characters who disappeared and never came back getting revealed in some fashion, even if not in the chapter itself. Was there any truth to this?
    Here's a list of characters whose fate we don't know at the moment:

-Isshin
    -Ryuken
    -Love
    -Mashiro
    -Hachi
    -Komamura
    -Kisuke
    -Yoruichi
    -Yoruichi's brother
    -Grimmjow
    -Neliel
    -Jinta
    -Ururu
    -Tessai

I'm probably missing some others

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Remember Deicide? Yeah.. I thought it was going to end then and there..
    Me too when I read volume 48 and the Aizen fight ended I honestly thought that was going to be the story's ending cuz it seemed appropriate, but then I learned that the manga kept going even after that volume. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Wind View Post
    I'm probably missing some others
    Those fullbringers.

They were out with Ginjou some few chapters before and finally only Tsukishima really had anything to do with the battle afterwards. Hahahaha.

Then poof they're gone.

Shonen Jump Editorial will open a Bleach website and people will be able to send messages to Kubo. He is going to get roasted.

Shonen Jump Editorial will open a Bleach website and people will be able to send messages to Kubo. He is going to get roasted.
    I hope not. He really doesn't need anymore people to be cruel to him. It would be nice to give a thank you for atleast going for this long but yet just like with the stuff with Kishimoto, people especially here don't appreciate anything they do.

The editorial has no clue how cruel and horrible the Internet will be.

This will not end or begin well.

They're almost certainly going to have some sort of filter just to avoid dealing with those sort of people.

This may not necessarily be a bad thing after all.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    They're almost certainly going to have some sort of filter just to avoid dealing with those sort of people.

This may not necessarily be a bad thing after all.
    They need to have it be a Japan only thing. At least they are the ones who hopefully won't bomb Kubo with slurs.

They need to have it be a Japan only thing. At least they are the ones who hopefully won't bomb Kubo with slurs.
    You mean Japan only where people burned Bleach volumes in protest of Ichigo/Orihime?

Nah, it's the same everywhere. Only the positive ones will end up going to Kubo.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hope not. He really doesn't need anymore people to be cruel to him. It would be nice to give a thank you for atleast going for this long but yet just like with the stuff with Kishimoto, people especially here don't appreciate anything they do.
    I don't think the author of Bleach should have rude messages sent to him, but he's to blame for how the manga ended cuz I feel that if he had paced things better years ago when he planned the last storyarc, he would've had enough time to give it a much better finale. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I don't think the author of Bleach should have rude messages sent to him, but he's to blame for how the manga ended cuz I feel that if he had paced things better years ago when he planned the last storyarc, he would've had enough time to give it a much better finale. ^^;
    Bleach was cancelled. He didn't have any sort of deadline that he failed to meet.

Why should people appreciate being given garbage?

We still don't know what exactly happened to Yachiru, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Bleach was cancelled. He didn't have any sort of deadline that he failed to meet.
    He might not have had a deadline for when to finish the manga, but the author had issues with pacing the story well. Some fights lasted way too long while others were far too short and riddled with deus ex machina. It's just ironic to me cuz if I remember right he took a month off a year and a half ago to plot the rest of the series and yet its pace and quality still didn't improve much afterward. ^^;

Well, they're both definitely way better than that other one for sure. He is the biggest offender of blatantly dragging things out just cause...

Still none of them having anything on Mashima.
    Check out my original story: Forbidden Book
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3163587/1/Forbidden-Book

[IMG]http://sngk.net/upioUz/img1[/IMG]
    A Saga of pain, love, and revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    He might not have had a deadline for when to finish the manga, but the author had issues with pacing the story well. Some fights lasted way too long while others were far too short and riddled with deus ex machina. It's just ironic to me cuz if I remember right he took a month off a year and a half ago to plot the rest of the series and yet its pace and quality still didn't improve much afterward. ^^;
    Well, that's Kubo isn't it? He always had an issue with pacing and we stuck with it regardless. It doesn't matter if the quality improved or not, despite it being ****, most of the fan base would've wanted to see out the **** ending he had planned. He had everything planned, having to cancel the series threw everything out of the bag, and we got what he could serve up in 4 chapters.

I always figured Bleach would get a continuation of its anime after the series was finally wrapped, after a while. It's not like people wouldn't watch it.
    Another thing I'm annoyed about it getting cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    We still don't know what exactly happened to Yachiru, right?
    This one is really weird. Because It means that Kenpachi could listen to his Zanpakutou all along but at the same time he couldn't.

And why was Yachiru able to interact with everyone? Just imagine if Kenpachi had died fighting Unohana and Yachiru just dissapears. Everyone thinks it's because Kenpachi is dead so she no longer had a reason to stay in SS.

Just read the finale. Okay so Aizen didn't become the Reiou like I wanted, but I was relieved that Renji x Rukia became canon. Their kid looks freaky, though.

Good god.. I know I shouldn't be in this thread anymore, since it ended, but it just feels weird now that I'm only reading One Piece these days.. and it's on a break.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Quote Originally Posted by datdimfb View Post
    Just read the finale. Okay so Aizen didn't become the Reiou like I wanted, but I was relieved that Renji x Rukia became canon. Their kid looks freaky, though.
    I feel that Aizen becoming the new Spirit King would've been cool in terms of how ironc it would've been. I'm guessing that perhaps the old Spirit King somehow survived and returned to the royal palace when Yhwach was defeated. ^^

Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523