Page 62 of 502 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Kenpachi + two-handed fighting, to save the day?

Yamamoto needs to lose to Stark, but him fighting the old guy would provide humor points.

Ukitake + Kyoraku would be nice to see, especially since we haven't seen their bankais in action yet (right?).

UNOHANA NEEDS TO OWN BOTH GIN AND TOUSEN.

I don't wanna see Ichigo fight at all, but he'll be taking out Ulquiorra after one of his crappy speeches.

As for Aizen, he just needs to hand it to someone. Again, I'm kind of for a couple of nonmain characters (Konamura) kicking the bucket.

Well if u count when they fought Yamamoto, however that was for like 2 seconds anyways lol.

But ya I would like to see there Bankais in action as well.

Furthermore, Yamamoto won't lose to Stark if they do fight. If I remember correctly, didn't Aizen say that the Espada weren't his main weapon or something.

It would make sense if Yamamoto would lose to Aizen though.

And yea Dre, I understand wat ur saying about the Ichigo VS Ulquirorra fight. All it is gonna be is crappy speeches from Ichigo, then he'll gain more power, The End.

Also what happened to Sado,Renji,and Uryu(forgot how to spell his name)
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Kenpachi + two-handed fighting, to save the day?

Yamamoto needs to lose to Stark, but him fighting the old guy would provide humor points.

Ukitake + Kyoraku would be nice to see, especially since we haven't seen their bankais in action yet (right?).

UNOHANA NEEDS TO OWN BOTH GIN AND TOUSEN.

I don't wanna see Ichigo fight at all, but he'll be taking out Ulquiorra after one of his crappy speeches.

As for Aizen, he just needs to hand it to someone. Again, I'm kind of for a couple of nonmain characters (Konamura) kicking the bucket.
    Unohana needs to own anyone that she meets.

But, maybe Stark is stronger than Yamamato, however improbable that is. After all if I remember correctly after Aizen, Gin, and Tousen get trapped, Aizen says, with a smug look on his face, that the don't need to do anything or interfere with the fighting.

Also I'm pretty sure Renji and Uryyu are getting healed an Sado is resting since he alreay got healed.

Truth.

Unohana for Kidou number 99, anyone?
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Well I totally forgot about these ppl but wat about the former captains that were turned into Hollows
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

The Vizards?
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxon22 View Post
    Well I totally forgot about these ppl but wat about the former captains that were turned into Hollows
    They're half hollows. not complete hollows.

Well where are they at,
    And wat role will they play now

Well where are they at,
    And wat role will they play now
    death by heart attack anyone?
    i seriously think that's the explanation given to all of life's 'unknown' factor like can i haz cheezburger?

I think they're going to side with the Captains. Even though Aizen gave them that power, he got them thrown out of the Seretei.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Next-Gen-isis View Post
    like can i haz cheezburger?
    Off-topic ... I actually found that one of my roommates owns a copy of that book. It's actually sitting in the living room right now, next to the trash can.

No one has confessed ownership yet.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    I think they're going to side with the Captains. Even though Aizen gave them that power, he got them thrown out of the Seretei.
    they might be enough to beat at least Tousen, or Gin.

So doesn anybody think Yamamoto will die <_<

So doesn anybody think Yamamoto will die <_<
    Not really.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

^^ well I hope some semi important character dies or something

I'm praying for Komamura, he barely does anything. And if he dies, I want Tousen to kill him!

Mwuahahahahahahahhahahahahah! lol

Why do you guys want characters to die?

Quote Originally Posted by poshamma View Post
    Why do you guys want characters to die?
    Because all the fights have been nothing but back and forth fights, first the arrancar release and start to win, and then the shinigami release and win. When the war was first mentioned they stated that there would be heavy casualties on both sides, but that's not the case right now.

So the story can develop.

Because stories without deaths are childish and boring.

It gets boring if the good guys keep winning, I think we all want to see some Semi important character die

Even though we know that the good guys are gonna win, it's fun to see how it happens.

So in reality, there is no point in seeing these. We know that the good guys are always gonna win.

Ya im tired of seeing the good guys winning and not losing any casulties <_<

Dang...I just typed a relatively long post but then hit a page button and lost it...so hears my abberiviated version;
    ~I don't want Komamura to get merc'd(even though he does nothing)
    ~Someone Semi-important should die though.
    ~Will we see Ikkaku's Bankai again?
    ~I wonder what Ulq. Schiffer's ressurecion will look like?

I think we won't see Ikkaku for a while

Page 62 of 502 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast