Page 68 of 499 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Orphee View Post
    about heping Ichigo against Ulquiorra... what about Grimmjow? (we don't know about him since Nnointra appeared)
    I have 4 reasons for say this...
    1) He hates Ulquiorra
    2) To repay Ichigo for saving him from Noitora's attack (he seems to hate to woe anything to anyone)
    3) To get stronger and prove to Ichigo that he's stronger.
    4) Ulquiorra is too strong For Ichigo alone
    Ichigo is the main character, he is gonna get random power out of nowhere and beat Ulquiorra. After that beat Aizen.

I was actually thinking if Grimmjow did anything for Ichigo, it'd be like helping him progressing his hollow powers to the next level, because we all know Ichigos gonna get stronger somehow...Maybe he'll learn Gran Reay Cero...I doubt that though.
    And when I said Grimmjow would help, I meant like saying something mysterious about unlocking his power and then leaving and Ichigo is left to decipher what it means. It just wouldn't be like Grimmjow if he actually taught/helped him step by step or stayed to help ichigo.

can ichigo learn cero im not sure because he is part hollow and the vizards can do it but i dont think he could do grab reeay cero because only the espada can do it ( a reitsu level or something)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    I gotta say, i finshed it in like 2 hours and it's one of the most interesting things i ever read! I was absolutely hooked. I couldn't put it down! It was the total definition of awesome!

Whew...anyway, volmue 1: pure genius.
    If you only read volume 1, I suggest not reading this thread, so many spoilers. Unless, you want to know spoilers 300+ chapters away from where you are now.

And about the Ichigo and Ulq. fight. I picture Ichigo losing, then someone coming to finish off Ulq. If he couldn't stand up to Nnoitra, I rather not see Kubo make him beat Ulq. cause his "nakama" are with him. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    Wow...just...WOW! A few days ago i had a rando urge to buy a manga volume, and Bleach and One Piece were the first that popped into my head. I went down to my local Waterstones and went to the manga section, and bought volume 1 of Bleach. I've never really been too fussed about manga. A bit ago i bough volumes 1 and 2 of I Luv Halloween, which since it's an english manga and it's read front to back, i thought i'd be able to get into it more, and i liked it, so i always thought i'd like the english ones better, but when i started to read Bleach;

I gotta say, i finshed it in like 2 hours and it's one of the most interesting things i ever read! I was absolutely hooked. I couldn't put it down! It was the total definition of awesome!

Whew...anyway, volmue 1: pure genius.
    The thing is you're reading Bleach when it was good. Wait until it doesn't get good anymore, and turns bad.

Wonder what plot twists will occur in the next chapters? Hopefully something ulcer inducing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Maybe, somehow, Grimmjow isn't dead and he helps Ichigo fight Ulqurrio.

Idk but for some reason I don't think he's dead
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxon22 View Post
    Maybe, somehow, Grimmjow isn't dead and he helps Ichigo fight Ulqurrio.

Idk but for some reason I don't think he's dead
    Considering Hollows vanish when they die and Grimmjow didn't vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    The thing is you're reading Bleach when it was good. Wait until it doesn't get good anymore, and turns bad.
    Lol, Sogeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    And about the Ichigo and Ulq. fight. I picture Ichigo losing, then someone coming to finish off Ulq. If he couldn't stand up to Nnoitra, I rather not see Kubo make him beat Ulq. cause his "nakama" are with him. But thats just me.
    Zabi, Ichigo didn't stand a chance against Nnoitra because he just finished fighting Grimmjow.
    Last edited by Horoika1; 11th January 2009 at 11:22 PM.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Zabi, Ichigo didn't stand a chance against Nnoitra because he just finished fighting Grimmjow.
    Still. I don't think he is going to stand a chance. But thats just my opinion.

Ya he is, he's prolly gonna give one of his lame *** speches and gain more power or something like that
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

I agree with Haxon.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Of course, he is the main character.

Wonder if at some point Aizen mentally snaps and he becomes just as crazy as the Joker? That'd be f'in epic.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Well, I guess I am outbeat in my opinion. I wish it wouldn't happen like that, though. Getting kinda old. -.-

Do you guys think Ulq. will get killed, or just too damaged to fight? For some reason, I can't see him dieing.

Well, I guess I am outbeat in my opinion. I wish it wouldn't happen like that, though. Getting kinda old. -.-

Do you guys think Ulq. will get killed, or just too damaged to fight? For some reason, I can't see him dieing.
    There's a chance that he could go good. remember all those talks he had with Orihime about having a heart and not having a heart?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    There's a chance that he could go good. remember all those talks he had with Orihime about having a heart and not having a heart?
    I rather have him go good, instead of dieing. Although I don't picture him helping fight Aizen or anything.

I rather have him go good, instead of dieing. Although I don't picture him helping fight Aizen or anything.
    Fighting Aizen, no. But becoming good,yes.

I think ulquirro will go good, then Aizen will most likely kill him for his betreyal

I think ulquirro will go good, then Aizen will most likely kill him for his betreyal
    And what have 2 good Arrancar? Don't forget Nel seems to be a good guy in this case.. Well she'll do what she can to protect Ichigo.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    And what have 2 good Arrancar? Don't forget Nel seems to be a good guy in this case.. Well she'll do what she can to protect Ichigo.
    yeah but she's pretty weak.

maybe they will sacrifice themselves to weaken Aizen somehow so that Ichigo could defeat them.

I still want to see Aizen go mental.

It doesn't seem to so cool uber gon, Aizen going mental.

I can see Ulq. dying. Him turn good? Stupid imho.

For once we have a sane antagonist, and you want him a psychopath? Meh, that's kind of common... I hope Ulquiorra dies, not because I dislike him, but because it shows Ichigo's growth, and I can see the suprised, yet calm expression he'd make in death...

Pierced through the heart, anyone? I'm positive Ulquiorra will learn more about bonds, because he seems curious, and his character theme is absolute materialism... In other words, the heart doesn't exist if he can't see the emotions in it... He even has an eye for a guard on his zanpakuto... My prediction - in his dying thoughts, he finally understands why Ichigo and his friends care for each other...
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

yeah but she's pretty weak
    In child form yeah but she did seem fairly strong in her adult form..
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Page 68 of 499 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast