Page 69 of 498 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 12428

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

I think I know what happened to Yammy.
    "After all those humans and Shinigami kill all the other Espada, I Yammy will be the number one Espada! And I will rule all other hollows!" Yammy thought.
    So now he's hiding in Nobodycaresville for his chance to strike and take the "Primera" spot.
    But, srsly what happened to this guy? I know if he fought he'd literally get killed in like 5 seconds, if he fought Ichigo* anyway, so did he just go die somewhere or what?

*B'coz Ichigo cut off his arm in literally like 2 seconds, so to kill him I'd doubt it'd take longer than 5.

Ya Yammy is prolly hiding somewhere, waiting for his moment to attack
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    It doesn't seem to so cool uber gon, Aizen going mental.
    I guess. What about Gin? Maybe at some point he snaps and he starts to look AND act insane.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I guess. What about Gin? Maybe at some point he snaps and he starts to look AND act insane.
    Now THAT I can agree with.

Lol, Yammy in nobodycaresville.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Yammy in nobodycaresville.
    Maybe he finds some miniscule remain of Allon, consumes it, and then turns into some ****** up espada abomination.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Maybe he finds some miniscule remain of Allon, consumes it, and then turns into some ****** up espada abomination.
    Not going to happen.

I really do wonder where Yammy is though.

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    In child form yeah but she did seem fairly strong in her adult form..
    no, she was weaker that Noitora.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    no, she was weaker that Noitora.
    We don't know that for sure. She got switched back to child form too fast.

She could have killed him if she didn't change back.

Nnoitra was helpless when Nel was about to impale him through the face... He would've died had Nel not switched back...

The common theory is that she ran out of reiatsu because she released her zanpakuto, and so when it ran out, she morphed into child form... Nnoitra was struggling, despite his claim that the Espada were stronger now...
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Ahh, but Nnoitra was unreleased fighting a released Neliel. So one could assume that Neliel would have lost had Nnoitra released "Santa Teresa". Although One could also assume Neliel knew some if not all Nnoitra's weak spots, if any. However, since this fight never finished a real result can not be determined, seeing as the wirter-guy could pull something out of his a** to make one arrancar win.
    These are just my thoughts.

So one could assume that Neliel would have lost had Nnoitra released "Santa Teresa".
    If she didn't beat him before hand. I think she is relativly strong even if she was beaten and in kid form.. She was number 3 and if they all got stronger she still may have a chance. Hell Nnoitra only went from 8 to 5.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Hopefully there'll be some epic plot twist that'll jumpstart the story soon.

I really hope for that. We need a plot twist.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

I really hope for that. We need a plot twist.
    Maybe Grimmjow kills Ulquiorra next issue Sphiroth style.

Maybe Grimmjow kills Ulquiorra next issue Sphiroth style.
    Kubo is not going to steal anyone elses ideas. >:O He is not going to kill a character "Sephiroth" style because he wouldn't take anyones ideas.

How many times do I have to say this. -_-

Anyone have spoilers? I've already seen the Naruto one, but not Bleach...

EDIT: Cool, rank up.

Anyone have spoilers? I've already seen the Naruto one, but not Bleach...

EDIT: Cool, rank up.
    I have some:

Confirmed on Bleach Asylum:
    Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to the dark hallway toward the five towers, Loli and Menoli were running up the stairs ignoring the noises coming from above the tower. In fact, it’s Loli who was yelling at Menoli who was looking afraid to hurry up. Menoli says they should leave Orihime alone and earned a slap from Loli.

“You heard what Aizen sama just said. This is our chance, the only chance we have to bring that ***** down!” Said an envious Loli who has a flashback of Orihime and continues her way to the tower.

A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ichigo was able to read all of Ulquiorra’s movements. Ulquiorra’s style doesn’t change despite using a sword. Once Ichigo had a chance, he grabbed Ulquiorra’s wrist and hit his chest. But it only results Ulquiorra to lose his balance and his shirt got cut showing a hollow hole and number 4 tattoo with a scratch on his chest.

“I couldn’t completely cut you. This hieiro is like steel.” Mused Ichigo but Ulquiorra ignored him.

“Anyway, I think I can read all of your movements now.”

Ichigo’s words caught Ulquiorra’s attention, “What?”

“When I first fought you I couldn’t read your movement at all. The attacks, defense, speed, reflect or even the direction, I could read none. It was like fighting with a machine or a stone.” Ichigo had flashback of when he lost to Ulquiorra then continued,

“For me to be able to read your movements is either because I am similar to the hollow or you are similar to the humans.”

At that moment Ulquiorra stabbed his sword on the ground and broke it into two.

“Me….similar to you human?” His eyes still showed no emotion contrary to his action earlier.

“Oh…just able to catch up a little must have made you feel good.” Then some sort of energy flowed from Ulquiorra and it made Ichigo froze. Ulquiorra then disappeared from from his position and appeared above Ichigo. He managed to dodge but once Ichigo touched the ground Ulquiorra appeared from behind and when he’s about to stab Ichigo a shield appeared between them and got destroyed right away.

Ulquiorra stood still ignoring Ichigo who is taking this opportunity to get away. He lowered his sword and turned back to where the shield came from.

Orihime stared right at Ulquiorra responding to his empty eyes with her determined ones.
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 15th January 2009 at 3:23 PM.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Orihime...is...screwed.

I still think she might be part Hollow.

EDIT: Thanks Gentleman Skeleton.

Orihime...is...screwed.
    Yes she is.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Yes she is.
    Wonder how screwed? Maybe she'll be amputated someplace.

I thought Orihime would get involved somehow. Either way, can't wait to read this chapter/weeks to come. Hopefully something good happens...

Hopefully Orihime actually becomes useful instead of being the "damsel in distress"...
    Last edited by Horoika1; 17th January 2009 at 2:39 AM.

Ya she'll prolly have a role this time
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

maybe not, i mean when was the last time she did anything anyway?
    Click on ^ to prevent it from death This means YOU!!!

pearl fc=2664-3107-0591

Page 69 of 498 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast