Page 7 of 502 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 12526

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,241

    Default

    the bount arc is starting in shonen jump monthly now

    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  2. #152
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    the bount arc is starting in shonen jump monthly now
    ...?

    The Bount arc was an anime filler arc.
    Thanks Sammi!

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Well by the looks of things
        Spoiler:- a:
    Most likely Inhale, considering it's Nell.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

        Spoiler:- lame:

    I hope Nell in released form gets beat down by unreleased Noitora, that would be great. Anyways, Nell winning due to some emotion BS would be pretty damn gay, oh and Sing=retarded.
    Last edited by GreyGoose; 12th October 2007 at 3:28 AM.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    So nothing happens?
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    So nothing happens?
    It's Bleach

    Did you expect something productive?

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    It's Bleach

    Did you expect something productive?
    No, not really. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Breaking news

    Nell's release command will be Lego , and the name of her sword is Eggo. LEGO MY EGGO!!!!!!!! She'll transform into a large, pastey, unattractive women who shoots bluberry jam out of her fingers. Noitora will be humiliated.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    Breaking news

    Nell's release command will be Lego , and the name of her sword is Eggo. LEGO MY EGGO!!!!!!!! She'll transform into a large, pastey, unattractive women who shoots bluberry jam out of her fingers. Noitora will be humiliated.
    The Waffles have been avenged.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    [img]http://i20.*******.com/3ylvc.jpg[/img]
    About god damn time
    [img]http://i22.*******.com/n6z8rp.jpg[/img]
    Damn it, why do you still live!!!!!!!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    [img]http://i20.*******.com/3ylvc.jpg[/img]
    About god damn time
    [img]http://i22.*******.com/n6z8rp.jpg[/img]
    Damn it, why do you still live!!!!!!!
    Holy ****, is Tite actually wrapping this arc up?
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    [img]http://i20.*******.com/3ylvc.jpg[/img]
    About god damn time
    [img]http://i22.*******.com/n6z8rp.jpg[/img]
    Damn it, why do you still live!!!!!!!
    Take a look at the bottom pic really closely, it looks like the unnamed, dark skinned Espada's been sent to kill Rukia, and he finally speaks.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    [img]http://i24.*******.com/10cw2t3.jpg[/img]
    Missed this one

    I think it's Tesla's release, the markings seem to match.
    Holy ****, is Tite actually wrapping this arc up?
    We can only hope.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    5,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    [img]http://i20.*******.com/3ylvc.jpg[/img]
    About god damn time
    I had given up on Bleach.

    But Kenpachi returns?

    ****.


    in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    I had given up on Bleach.

    But Kenpachi returns?

    ****.
    I hope it's not just some figment of his imagination

    Teling him to get his *** up and fight

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    I hope it's not just some figment of his imagination

    Teling him to get his *** up and fight
    Upon further inspection, it probably is.

    Tessla has released now, so he of course will become fodder to show how strong Ichigo can be when he has the POWER OF RESOLVE!
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    Upon further inspection, it probably is.

    Tessla has released now, so he of course will become fodder to show how strong Ichigo can be when he has the POWER OF RESOLVE!
    EMOTIONS AND FRIENDSHIP CONQUER ALL.

    How creative.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    EMOTIONS AND FRIENDSHIP CONQUER ALL.

    How creative.
    Nothing can stop Ichigo's homoerotic dreams that lead to powerups!
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

        Spoiler:- dfsdg:

    So it really is Kenpachi, nice.

    Now it's finally time to stop these fights and get the **** outta HM.
    Last edited by GreyGoose; 25th October 2007 at 11:18 PM.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Amazing, actual substance in a Bleach chapter.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    Amazing, actual substance in a Bleach chapter.
    Now we need Mayuri vs. Szayel

    Hopefully it isn't ruined by Zarakai magically learning bankai and defeating Noitora.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    Now we need Mayuri vs. Szayel

    Hopefully it isn't ruined by Zarakai magically learning bankai and defeating Noitora.
    Kenpachi couldn't beat Nnoitra, even if he did somehow know Bankai.

    But Nnoitra getting his *** whooped would still be fun to watch.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Between the velvet lies.
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Kenpachi, as awesome as he is couldn't really help the situation at all... unless there's more with him [Please God, no f-cking Hitsugaya] and I'm actually quite pleased with how this chapter worked out as of late Bleach has been nothing but a dissapointment, hopefully Tite Kubo gets his **** together and it all works out fine.


    I'm back until I get bored, srsly.

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    Kenpachi, as awesome as he is couldn't really help the situation at all... unless there's more with him [Please God, no f-cking Hitsugaya] and I'm actually quite pleased with how this chapter worked out as of late Bleach has been nothing but a dissapointment, hopefully Tite Kubo gets his **** together and it all works out fine.
    I'm thinkin' ol' Zaraki learned his shikai. And knowing Zaraki, Tesla is gonna get scah-rewed!
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    I'm thinkin' ol' Zaraki learned his shikai. And knowing Zaraki, Tesla is gonna get scah-rewed!
    Zarakai's zanpakuto, like Zangetsu, is always in it's released form.

Page 7 of 502 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •