Page 81 of 501 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 12520

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

interesting...resureccion segunda etapa you say?
    I must read this chapter tomorrow,although i still prefer being shocked than being spoiled by the spoilers :P

No, Ichigo needs to win his own fight without aid, unless it's internal aid.

If not, Ichigo will never be strong enough to do anything by himself. Yes, the "friends" theme is nice, but it's also holding back Ichigo's strength development.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Exactly so this is the time Hollow Ichigo comes
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxon22 View Post
    Nawww I would rather watch this one too the end then to switch to another fight for 3-4 Chapters
    I hear you. I want to see Ulquiorra's full abilities.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I knew it was over for Ichigo the moment I saw Ulqiorra got longer hair...because everyone knows that longer hair = more power. When I saw that I was like "Oh Sh!7. It's all over." And next thing I knew !SPOILER! Ichigo had a gaping hole in his chest. Looks like he's dead 4 realz this time. But watch, somehow this is an advantage because his inner hollow will come out, so he'll have a mask and a hollow-hole-thing...

This chapter interested me. Will be looking forward to next chapter. (Doesn't want to spoil).

Spoiler:- Don't read if you haven't read:
    Last edited by Zabi; 6th March 2009 at 9:34 PM.

I'm probably going to be reminded of Etrigan from the DC comics in the next chapter.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Awesome chapter was awesome... but i'm kinda dreading the next chapter. On LJ everyone is going fucking mental cause OH MAI THIS IS SO LEADING UP FOR A DOSAGE OF ULQUIHIME and... yeah, I cannot stand that pairing. Not one iota. x.x

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Okay, is it me, or is volume 6 like, IMPOSSIBLE to find recently? When i went to Borders and Waterstones a couple of weeks ago, they had EVERY VOLUME EXCEPT 6! I've even checked on Amazon, and they were out of stock there aswell! And on the Borders website! I mean, i've ordered one and they'll email me when they have it in stock (Which they said would be shortly) and i can pick it up. I'm just saying, i've had no problem getting any of the other volumes, just this one.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Good chapter this week. To think their a second lvl of a Arrancar's released form. I guess Ichigo is going to get a second lvl of his Vizard form.

^ Certainly shaping up for that.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

^Yeaaa that would make since
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

I think the symbol for the second-stage vizard form, if there is one, will be the hollow hole. I mean how else can Ichigo work his way out of this if the writers don't turn the hole in his chest into some key to the next stage? Ulqiorra is just going to let Orihime heal Ichigo after Ulq. drops Ichigo's body...if he did that'd be wierd.

Im thinking Hollow Ichigo will come out of that hole

Off Topic: Mobile Suit Pilot, has Mass Effect 2 been confirmed or is that fake?

What like out as it's own being? If so wouldn't Ichigo lose his hollow powers? Or jsut take over Ichigo again and see how it goes.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

There's an interesting thought...Hollow coming out of the hole...that actually sounds pretty reasonable, as far as reasonable goes...Are you talking like the sadistic-bloodthirsty-Ichigo or like the actual hollow form of Ichigo? The one that was seen when he did his training with the vizards?
    And if it got out, either one would it go back in easily? B'coz Ichigo's body would be like chillin on the ground so he couldn't make the the thing go back inside him...

(ME2 is legit. Release as of now is 12/31/09.)

I would want to see thee Bloodthirsty Hollow but it will most likely be the regular hollow Ichigo

The appearance of Hollow Ichigo will be great. He'll really make the fighting more interesting.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I think if anything it would be regular hollow.. If it was the other hollow I think they would have trouble with controlling it as in if that one got out it would probably just do it's own thing
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Can somebody just answer me this;

I know that the first season (The first 20 episodes) takes up the first 8 volumes, but does anybody know which volumes season 2 (Episodes 21-41) takes up?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    I know that the first season (The first 20 episodes) takes up the first 8 volumes, but does anybody know which volumes season 2 (Episodes 21-41) takes up?
    I would say about up to Volume 14. Because I remember a fight thats in Volume 15 was in Season 3, so yeah, Volume 14.

WTF? Who knew that becoming the anorexic-moth man by using arrancar bankai can actually get the sweet taste of blood out of our strawberry?

I think ichigo needs to achieve sankai (I hope that means third release) or he is pretty much penetrated up from the a*s to that big gaping hole.

Oh, btw, what happened to Grimmjow, he might return and wtfpwn ulquiorra. Or ichigo might go warena, ulquiorra, I can't afford to take injuries anymore and open a can of whoop raid over that little mosquito.

Or, they might cut the excitement and return to the fake karakura town. I mean, is there something wrong with the mach ups here?
    Shinigami, strongest to weakest.
    1. Yamamato
    2. Shunsui
    3. Soifon
    4. Hitsugaya

Arrancar
    1. Stark
    2. Baragon
    3. Hallibel.

Now, for the machups.
    Stark(1) vs. Shunsui(2)
    Baragon(2) vs Soifon(3)
    Halibel vs Yamamato(1)&Hitsugaya(4)

Oh, btw, Hitsugayais weak as hell, I mean, c'mon he got trashed by shawlong before (and as he stated, if it was not for the shock of releasing, after) releasing the limiter, could not kill Luppi, that little boy/girl or who he/she was, with his apparently strongest attack.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that it's only the mask that the vaizard wear, maybe they can release further by wearing more like the back of the mask and the rest. I wanna see ichigo do that, or the vaizard kicking some serious Arrancar(And aizen) as*.

Hihidaruma
    Shibirudon
    Mebukijika
    Daikenki
    Kobalon
    Archeos

Wonder if we'll get to see Uryu try to fight Ulquiorra.

Well that, or maybe we'll get to see Ulquiorra rape Orihime.

At this point, I'm expecting a surprise wtf guest appearing out of nowhere to give Ichigo an assist. ATM, I'm thinking either Grimmjow or Isshin. I know that sounds totally bogus. But considering the wtf moments we've had so far, Isshin showing up to protect his son wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Well I want to see Grimmjow help ichigo as well, that would be unexpected. Or maybe Kenpachi?

Page 81 of 501 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast