Page 82 of 500 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 12477

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Haxon22 View Post
    Well I want to see Grimmjow help ichigo as well, that would be unexpected. Or maybe Kenpachi?
    Nah, Kenpachi had his fight already. Mark my words, either Grimmjow or Isshin are going to come in to rescue Ichigo. Maybe either Shinji or Urahara, but probably one of the two former.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Idk why but I think Ichigo will somehow get Espada powers o.O
    After seeing him get that hole in his chest that's what I'm guessing.

Rubi Malone~ "The Crazy Loca Loquita."

Spoiler:- Developers of WET:

yeh i really want to see the other guys with hollow masks like ichigo appear.

i reackon ichigo will get overtaken by the hollow and go crazy with power. or else i reakon that inoue will heal him or she'll get hurt making ichigo go super powerful.
    death always has a way of catching up to you... but while it's behind let's play some pokemon!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
    Albert Einstein

shiny pokemon-

Hmm...if Isshin comes in to intervene, I could see him dying. Very good opportunity to kill him off...or to kill off any other character.

We really need to begin seeing deaths of protagonists. There hasn't been any!
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if we'll get to see Uryu try to fight Ulquiorra.

Well that, or maybe we'll get to see Ulquiorra rape Orihime.
    Hell, she's probably been raped already. :P

I hope we do get to see Uryu fight. It's been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Hell, she's probably been raped already. :P
    You're probably right, but with the name The Lust there has got to be some lovin' at some point.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I agree with Electivirus, Uryu really needs a bit of action, even though he would probably be defeated by Ulquiorra. It would be nice if Ichigo's father or Hollow Ichigo comes back. I doubt that Shinjii would come help Ichigo since he has somethings that he needs to finish with Azien...
    Gen VI Pokedex, here I come!
    Gen V National Pokédex: 649/649

3DS FC: 3239-3604-9829

Ichigo and Uryu being owned by Ulquiorra and then Isshin and Ryuken come to the rescue and we'll know their powers... that would be awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1
    We really need to begin seeing deaths of protagonists. There hasn't been any!
    I completely agree... and not just characters who really don't contribute that much to the story. Much as Hitsugaya's okay in my book I will not accept anything less but a win for Halibel.

@ Gentleman Skeleton: I doubt Shinji woild intervene; if anything him and the rest of the Vizards are going to appear in Karakura Town to try and kick Aizen butt. There is no other way around that.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

At least someone with some knowledge of writing! Especially in these plots (manga), there must be sacrifices.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

And if that happens, who'll be the chosen? A former/actual captain?

Silly people...NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH!

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Silly people...NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH!
    Well except for the villains.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeaaa and this is why Bleach is no where near Naruto riight now...

For some reason the writers just don't want to see the protaganist die.
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Ichigo will not die =/ maybe in the next chapter we can see the full hollow ichigo (like when he was training with the vizards)

Luffy comes in a rapes. What....

Really I think Isshin will come in and save the day.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Quote Originally Posted by Orphee View Post
    Ichigo will not die =/ maybe in the next chapter we can see the full hollow ichigo (like when he was training with the vizards)
    Obviously Ichigo won't, I mean maybe someone else can die that is a main character or something
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

No one from the group will die.. They may get kidnapped or hurt real bad but no one is going to die..
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Spoilers are in! Here we go:

Orihime and Uryu attempt to protect Ichigo but both are blown back. Uryu's left arm is blown off. Orihime goes nuts begging Ichigo to save her. Ichigo's hair suddenly grows longer.

If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Youch, wonder how Uryu will explain that at school?

Wow Ishida is screwed, if only there was someone who can reverse time to heal it back.........and who didn't see full hollow coming?

Wow Ishida is screwed, if only there was someone who can reverse time to heal it back.........and who didn't see full hollow coming?
    Jeez, if any one character needs to die in Bleach, it's Orihime. She's like the Deus Ex Machina right now. She seems to have snapped now, so hopefully Ishida keeps his arm lost. Right now, it's the best plot twist they have.

Yup yup well looks like I was riight.. Hollow Monster Ichigo is back >_>

I thin Uryu is gonna get his arm back, I mean doesn't he need it in order to use his quincy powers >_>

Why must all major power-ups involves hair growth? I mean come on this is NOT DBZ.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Why must all major power-ups involves hair growth? I mean come on this is NOT DBZ.
    Hair growth = badass

Page 82 of 500 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast