Page 94 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Meh I suppose a shark release would be the most suitable form for Halibel.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Hitsugaya owned again.... that's not a surprise

But then watch as somehow Hitsugaya survives against the grain, kills Halibel and makes all his fangirls scream happily into the sunset... cause hey, Kubo hates killing off the good guys!

I can still hope that it is the end for the former though...

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Wait, Hitsugaya is dead? That's pretty good start, one of the protaginists finally dies...But, it probably won't be "for good". Like Vycksta said somehow he'll survive...doesn't Orihime have the power to like fix him since her healing powers reverse time or some stuff like that?

I hope Soifon doesn't die, if Hitsugaya died to number 3 and she's fighting number 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    Wait, Hitsugaya is dead? That's pretty good start, one of the protaginists finally dies...But, it probably won't be "for good". Like Vycksta said somehow he'll survive...doesn't Orihime have the power to like fix him since her healing powers reverse time or some stuff like that?

I hope Soifon doesn't die, if Hitsugaya died to number 3 and she's fighting number 2...
    No, she won't die. Maybe we'll get a Bankai out of her yet. Though what I find most interesting is the fact that Barragan's zanpakuto is a tomahawk. This changes everything about what I theorized about him.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Maybe he'll get a Native American tribe chief, or some ancient tribe, like the Mayans/Inca, themed release...

But, if it's an animal theme that Barragon releases into the only idea I have about what it could be is....a lion. This speculation is based solely on the fact that he's got a crown, a throne, and, I believe, he also thinks highly of himself...So, he's similar to a king. Which animal is "king of the jungle"? A lion.
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 21st April 2009 at 9:27 PM.

So Halibel is really a shark, Which means She's water based, Which means Toshirou will probably save himself with some comeback. Wait, Is there any water in Hueco Mundo?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    So Halibel is really a shark, Which means She's water based, Which means Toshirou will probably save himself with some comeback.
    If what those spoilers say are true, then he got sliced in half, so I don't think he's going to be saving himself, but maybe someone else will come in and fight Halibel and somehow Hitsugaya will survive...he probably will, and I'll be all :/
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 21st April 2009 at 10:56 PM.

Barragan with a Tomahawk reminds me of that yugi oh card "Battle Ox" maybe his release will be a Minotaur... but Tesla's release looks like one =/

Hope he does die.

Bye Bye Hitsugaya

Quote Originally Posted by Orphee View Post
    Barragan with a Tomahawk reminds me of that yugi oh card "Battle Ox" maybe his release will be a Minotaur... but Tesla's release looks like one =/
    What about Yilford Grantz and Del Toro from the beginning of the Arrancar arc? Nah, if Barragan is getting a bovine form, it'll probably be a bison. Though I'm thinking something closer to something of either Incan or Aztec mythology.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Hitsugaya down, enter Unohana. I feel bad for anyone willing to hit her.

(OK, so I'm hoping. I honestly don't think she's going to fight until whatever comes past Aizen. Sad, but that's what I'm thinking.)
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Maybe Barragon will get a winged serpent form . A winged serpent is is form of one of the Aztec gods.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

yep... Its name is Quetzalcoatl, that can make sense because his fraccion refer to him as "his majesty" or "god", and one of them looks like an Aztec warrior (Avirama Redder)
    Last edited by Orphee; 22nd April 2009 at 7:37 AM.

Wow, That would actually look cool, Maybe a little too cool for him... Anyhow, It seems we may get to see Soi Fon Bankai soon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Wow, That would actually look cool, Maybe a little too cool for him... Anyhow, It seems we may get to see Soi Fon Bankai soon.
    Hopefully ^_^
    Man I wanna see Unohana go bankai >.<
    Seems like the Vizards aren't coming... yet.
    Despite how many episodes have it been since they last went out.. >.>

Omaeda saying it's time to release the limit seems like that he.... has bankai?

Baragan is Zeus. o.o
    I mean, look at his crown. XD

Hah, I hope Hitsugaya's dead. I've always disliked him for being so withdrawn and trying to look like the strong and silent captain. The truth is, he isn't that great, because he rushes into battles without gauging the power of his opponent. That's why Halibel killed him. Of course, Orihime will heal him later, so we need somebody to kill her...
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

I've got spoiler images for you all:

Seeing as how Barragan's Zanpakuto is actually a battleaxe and not a tomahawk, my dragon theory stands.

EDIT: Also bewbs
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 22nd April 2009 at 5:49 PM.

wait... Soifon has Shunko and if she's a captain the she has bankai, so this will be the next fight...
    and that image of Halibel... wow...

Oh god, Hitsugaya...OUCH.

Dude...that looks BRUTAL. [/understatement]

Agreed, Electivirus. Agreed. I don't see a comeback from that one. But something is bound to turn up. We may see some Vizard or Urahara action possibly..?
    Last edited by Henshin, Haku.; 22nd April 2009 at 7:59 PM.
    Soul Silver FC; 1162 ~ 1907 ~ 8565.

'..Let's go.'

In that pic, halibel looks nakid...did she lose all he clothes in her release so now she's scantily clad?

Hitsugaya is definitely going to survive. I thought he got sliced in half, but it was just his arm not any of his vital organs...so, basically he's just gonna be out this fight and once Unohana gets back she'll just sew his arm back on...I thought he legit was gonna die, too. Also in the pic of him getting sliced...The arm that got chopped it looks wierd...like all shiriveled up. Maybe I'm interpereting the pic wrong? Or maybe Halibel can suck water out of organisms?

Now that I see Barragon standing I'm changing/adding to my release prediction to a...Bear. IDK his stature reminds me of a bear...So here are my Barragon release predictions;
    -Inca/Mayan theme (based on his like sash and wrist cuffs and other stuff.)
    -Lion theme (Lion is "the king of the jungle", Barragon acts like a king)
    -Bear (Barragon body shape reminds me of a bear...)

Halibel: less clothes = more power

wonder who will be her next oponent

Halibel: Fanservice to it's logical conclusion.

Oh crap Hitsugaya. Too bad Orihimi is still in Huenco Mundo.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Page 94 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast