Page 96 of 499 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    I hope Hitsugaya survives but right now it doesnt look good since he got his arm chopped off, that was his sword weilding arm so its going to be hard or him to weild a sword let alone fight

Soifon can't lose to this old guy because wel all she has to do is hit him 2 times in the same spot and he is dead so if someone can distract him she can beat him, but I know that someone has to die here because the Soul Reapers has a tough battle on their hands
    Hitsugaya is going to live(IMO), his arm was chopped off, and his sword was cut in two when Halibel slashed him...So, unless he stupidly charges Halibel with a broken sword/missing arm or Halibel decides follow up with a sure kill slash, he won't die. Why I don't think she'll follow up? After she cut his arm off and he was falling she gave a "cool one-liner" which, to me, signals the end of the fight. "It only took one shot for the shark to sink the Ice-Dragon into the sea." or something like that.

And Responding to the Soifon comments, I'm jsut guessing, But I bet Barragon is a lot faster then he looks. Like crazy fast. Just speculation though. So it will be hard for Soifon to do "Death in two hits"...Hopefully we'll see her bankai...

Barragon is probably protected by his dense skin and all that clothes he wears.

Of course Hitsugaya will survived. When was the last time a good guy stay dead in Bleach.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus
    ╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝
    Just speaking the truth. ;D

The coolest looking zanpaktou so far, IMO,
    Oh definitely! Cannot wait to see his release... or better still, see him swing that bastard around a few times. *nod nod* ... and he gets a few more cool points from me for just casually saying "Do it" when Omaeda taunts him over power-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot
    Well, Halibel is most definitely gonna die...I mean that's how it goes in this series; If your the bad guy, you die.
    That, unfortunately, I am aware of. I guess at the end of the day I do not want her to die against Hitsugaya. I have never found him a match for her from the start...

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Yeaaa, Here's hoping Hitsuguya dies (prolly won't happen)

And here is the perfect time for the Vizards to come...
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

if the Vizards come, that guy Hachigen maybe will help Hitsugaya =/ ( i want him to die >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    Hitsugaya is going to live(IMO), his arm was chopped off, and his sword was cut in two when Halibel slashed him...So, unless he stupidly charges Halibel with a broken sword/missing arm or Halibel decides follow up with a sure kill slash, he won't die. Why I don't think she'll follow up? After she cut his arm off and he was falling she gave a "cool one-liner" which, to me, signals the end of the fight. "It only took one shot for the shark to sink the Ice-Dragon into the sea." or something like that.

And Responding to the Soifon comments, I'm jsut guessing, But I bet Barragon is a lot faster then he looks. Like crazy fast. Just speculation though. So it will be hard for Soifon to do "Death in two hits"...Hopefully we'll see her bankai...
    I hope Hitsugaya doesn't die, Hlibel beat his Bankai, It will be cool if he has a new move that he has been working on that can beat her

I hope we do see SoiFon's Bankai, matter of fact I hope we see all th captains bankai's like Captain Yamamoto..... Thats kindof scary if you think about it O_O

I hope Hitsugaya doesn't die, Hlibel beat his Bankai, It will be cool if he has a new move that he has been working on that can beat her
    Yeah, you can never have too many asspulls.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

I just want a protagonist to die! I don't really care who.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    I just want a protagonist to die! I don't really care who.
    But D0n't U c?!?!? c a protagonist alredy deid!!1!1!!! Ich1go has arl3ady deid wen h3 f0ught Ulq. lol!!!1!1!! S0 n0one n3eds to dye nao!!!1!

Just kidding. a protaganist should die, if were talkin captains, I would've preferred Hitsugaya but that's not goin to happen...
    Ukitake isn't fighting anyone is he? Maybe he'll take up fighting Halibel, with his electric powers and whatnot...If he does he might die because he has his disease...

But D0n't U c?!?!? c a protagonist alredy deid!!1!1!!! Ich1go has arl3ady deid wen h3 f0ught Ulq. lol!!!1!1!! S0 n0one n3eds to dye nao!!!1!

Just kidding. a protaganist should die, if were talkin captains, I would've preferred Hitsugaya but that's not goin to happen...
    Ukitake isn't fighting anyone is he? Maybe he'll take up fighting Halibel, with his electric powers and whatnot...If he does he might die because he has his disease...
    Ya Ukitake is fighting some1.... I think he fighting that little girl orboy what ever it is but Im sure he can handle that little shorty then help Hitsugaya defeat Halibel with a combination of Electric and Water/Ice

Ukitake is fighting Lilnette, Stark's Fracción.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

But effectively you can say that the Ukitake/Lillinette fight is over for now as the former refuses to fight against a child. Which I will admit I found nice...

I say for now though cause obviously Lilinette needs to release and I can picture her, being a stubborn little shit who hates being labelled a child and a weaking, having a pretty kick-arse released form that will give Ukitake a run for his money.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

That much is obvious. It should be a relatively quick fight, but you never know.

Hey I noticed in the pic where Hitsugaya gets his arm cut off that thing that people think its his arm shriveled up its his belt. You dont see his arm at all in the pic.

All the credit to this awesome sig goes to Skiyomi.
    Pm me if you wanna chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Red1062 View Post
    Hey I noticed in the pic where Hitsugaya gets his arm cut off that thing that people think its his arm shriveled up its his belt. You dont see his arm at all in the pic.
    Ya but look were he is cut on his body the part where his arm is supossed to be is gone, so you kindof think that his arm did get cut off T_T

Or maybe the haori is getting in the way, covering the arm.

Omg, Ulquiorra is dead....I felt sad, he was so cool.

Anyway Halibel in her released form looks so awesome^_^

Ya but look were he is cut on his body the part where his arm is supossed to be is gone, so you kindof think that his arm did get cut off T_T
    I didnt say that it didnt get cut off I'm saying all those people saying OMG its all shriveled up thats really his belt. And yes his clothing may be covering the arm but that little piece is his belt not a shriveled arm.

All the credit to this awesome sig goes to Skiyomi.
    Pm me if you wanna chat.

Ugh, is it me or is Hitsugaya always losing? I wouldn't protest to him dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    Ugh, is it me or is Hitsugaya always losing? I wouldn't protest to him dying.
    Yeah, he loses TOO MUCH. But he is calm and collected, he's awesome.

Go Halibel!! Strike with the fury of El Tiburon!

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Yeah, he loses TOO MUCH. But he is calm and collected, he's awesome.

Go Halibel!! Strike with the fury of El Tiburon!
    She probably is going to win but I hope not because they can't just get rid of one of the most popular characters in Bleach because mostly everyone will be mad, cause you know how much people like Hitsugaya

She probably is going to win but I hope not because they can't just get rid of one of the most popular characters in Bleach because mostly everyone will be mad, cause you know how much people like Hitsugaya
    For absolutely no reason. He's meant to be a child prodigy and a natural talent and shit, but aside from being the youngest captain, what has he done?

• His fight with Gin was never finished, but it looked as though he would have lost considering Gin was prepared to impale Momo (which would have technically been a loss).
    • His fight against Shawlong had him get kicked around even at bankai when his opponent hadn't even released, and only winning after the deus ex machina limit removal kicked in.
    • His only win so far has been against Luppi, and even then, he got knocked about a few times. Added to that, his apparent weakness - the ice flowers above his bankai - aren't even a weakness at all!

Hitsugaya is only popular because he's a pretty-boy and has a cool zanpakutō (awful pun not intended). Other than that, what? He's been kicked around so many times he's like the short weedy kid getting his lunch money stolen by the big boys. Considering how many times he's had his angsty little ass handed to him, I'd guess Kubo wants to drop him, but can't, because all the fangirls would wail about the death of their precious Shiro-chan. Even as I think it, I know Kubo would be forced to make some sort of asspull. And not even the good kind of asspull, like with Yammy. Probably along the lines of: "As the ice flower melts away, my spiritual pressure grows stronger!"

I could see that happening.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

The Doctor: I totally agree.

He's supposed to be this great Captain yet he has yet to prove his greatness in the manga, kind of disappointing.

@ Horoika: I hope that it isn't. Everyone keeps putting Lilinette down so I want the tables turned and for her to kick some serious butt in a lengthy battle. She is Stark's Fraccion after all; there has to be more as to why she is. Her being some kind of a little sister to him... that's not enough. :}

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Lilinette is a Vasto Lorde^_^

Stark is my hero, he is so calm, he's my Primero teehee. Anyone think that Aizen is just gonna betray the Arrancar when he gets what he wants?

Page 96 of 499 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast