Page 97 of 501 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 12501

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #2401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Stark is my hero, he is so calm, he's my Primero teehee. Anyone think that Aizen is just gonna betray the Arrancar when he gets what he wants?
    IMO, I don't think it'd be betraying, I think it'd be I'm done with you, and then he leaves to wherever...Betraying, to me, would be like him killin' all the arrancar, which I personally don't think will happen...Unless "betraying" them is necessary for his plans.

    And srsly, I really don't think Hitsugaya is gonna die. His sword is broken and his arm is gone. So, unless Halibel finishes him off, which is still a possibility, but I can't see that happening, or he charges at halibel because of his honor or whatever, he looks to be safe.
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 27th April 2009 at 8:42 PM.

  2. #2402
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    278

    Default

    That is true, If Hitsugaya just stays away for a little while he will be safe
    I still want to know were is Ichigo's dad.... The same with Ishida's dad and for that matter were are all the vizards and Urahara?

  3. #2403
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    How about East Blue?
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Well Ishida's old man won't have anything to do with it I don't think as you know he hates being a Quincy and hates the Shinigami so he wouldn't care and leave it to them. Well come to think of it they would be in the real Karakura town.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

  4. #2404
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Maybe the Vizards might help Ichigo and Co. against Yammy. I know it's hard to believe but after all the *** pulls in the last couple of chapters ANYTHING could happen.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #2405
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe the Vizards might help Ichigo and Co. against Yammy. I know it's hard to believe but after all the *** pulls in the last couple of chapters ANYTHING could happen.
    No lol, the Vizards will help the other Captains in their fight against the 3 top Espada^_^

    Yammy will probably be defeated by Unohana or......Wonderweiss!

    What happened to Wonderweiss?!

  6. #2406
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    No lol, the Vizards will help the other Captains in their fight against the 3 top Espada^_^

    Yammy will probably be defeated by Unohana or......Wonderweiss!

    What happened to Wonderweiss?!
    Ok Im a huge bleach fan but who is Wonderweiss again?

    And wait wouldn't that mean that since Yammy's number is 0 he is the strongest because Stark is number 1 and he is the strongest so you kindof think that Yammy would be stronger I guess if your going be how the numbers go

  7. #2407
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    Ok Im a huge bleach fan but who is Wonderweiss again?
    Retarded arrancar. I'm not using that as a insult, he is genuinely retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    And wait wouldn't that mean that since Yammy's number is 0 he is the strongest because Stark is number 1 and he is the strongest so you kindof think that Yammy would be stronger I guess if your going be how the numbers go
    Pretty much, yeah. Although he is disrespected and insulted by Ulquiorra, who doesn't make it a point to poke sleeping lions in the eye. He probably has sheer brute strength, and that's about it.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

  8. #2408
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    And wait wouldn't that mean that since Yammy's number is 0 he is the strongest because Stark is number 1 and he is the strongest so you kindof think that Yammy would be stronger I guess if your going be how the numbers go
    No, I think Stark is still stronger. Yammy is stronger than any of the Espada, but ONLY when he releases his hollow powers. In his normal form I believe he is the weakest.

    Why do people assume that being Espada Numero Cero makes him the strongest? Isn't zero the weakest number lol?

  9. #2409
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    I smell a raping next chapter. Hopefully it's in Karakura Town.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  10. #2410
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I smell a raping next chapter. Hopefully it's in Karakura Town.
    You will be the death of me...

    Unohana, hasn't shown her Bankai right? She'll handle Espada Cero I hope^_^

  11. #2411
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I smell a raping next chapter. Hopefully it's in Karakura Town.
    I don't know why anyone would want to smell that.

  12. #2412
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I don't know why anyone would want to smell that.
    I'm just making a Red vs Blue joke. Think of the character Sarge.

    Anyway wonder if those pistons behind Yammy will make his punches disturbingly overpowered.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  13. #2413
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Yammy may be strong but all they have to do is take out his legs so he falls then they can take advantage and kick his butt besides The strongest Captains are there along with Ichigo so Im sure he won't stand a chance

  14. #2414
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    Yammy may be strong but all they have to do is take out his legs so he falls then they can take advantage and kick his butt besides The strongest Captains are there along with Ichigo so Im sure he won't stand a chance
    If it's that easy, I highly doubt that he'd be Espada #0.

  15. #2415
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    If it's that easy, I highly doubt that he'd be Espada #0.
    Well ya I guess, but remember he might be have grown 1000 feet high and got a lot of power but with all that he will be slow as hell so thats when the Soul Reapers can take their advantage
    Last edited by shiny gible; 29th April 2009 at 12:31 AM.

  16. #2416
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    Well ya I guess, but remember he might be have frown 1000 feet high and got a lot of power but with all that he will be slow as hell so thats when the Soul Reapers can take their advantage
    Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Mayuri aren't that strong lol, like I keep saying, it's all about Retsu Unohana woot woot!

    But yes, they can certainly take advantage of his size.

  17. #2417
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    In any event, Yammy shouldn't be that much of a challenge against five captain level and two vice-captain level shinigami. Hopefully we get to see something from Wonderweiss, Who seems like he cold be really strong.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  18. #2418
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    In any event, Yammy shouldn't be that much of a challenge against five captain level and two vice-captain level shinigami. Hopefully we get to see something from Wonderweiss, Who seems like he cold be really strong.
    Wonder what Wonderweiss's release could look like?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  19. #2419
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Well, Wonderweiss is the closes we've seen to a Vasto Lorde, So his release should be good.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  20. #2420
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well, Wonderweiss is the closes we've seen to a Vasto Lorde, So his release should be good.
    Maybe he'll be a turtle with cannons.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  21. #2421

    Default

    He has a claymore/longsword!...But he's dumb as heck.

    EDIT: And I'm thinking Halibel and and lower(or is that higher? Anyways I mean: 1, 2, 3...and possibly 4.) are Vasto Lordes. Just based one when she released Hitsugaya was like: "Her outward appearence didn't change as much as I expected..."
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 29th April 2009 at 1:54 AM.

  22. #2422
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Well, Wonderweiss seems like he's autistic. He could be powerful enough that he just doesn't care, Like Stark.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  23. #2423
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    México
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Wonderweiss' release.... dont know
    and what about Barragan's one? maybe a dinosaur...



  24. #2424
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    He has a claymore/longsword!...But he's dumb as heck.

    EDIT: And I'm thinking Halibel and and lower(or is that higher? Anyways I mean: 1, 2, 3...and possibly 4.) are Vasto Lordes. Just based one when she released Hitsugaya was like: "Her outward appearence didn't change as much as I expected..."
    Wonderweiss isn't dumb lol.

    I think Espada 1-4, and Wonderweiss are Vasto Lordes. Someone metioned in the manga that Vasto Lordes look more human-like and Yammy looks like an ape so I don't think he is a Vasto Lorde.

  25. #2425
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Wonderweiss isn't dumb lol.

    I think Espada 1-4, and Wonderweiss are Vasto Lordes. Someone metioned in the manga that Vasto Lordes look more human-like and Yammy looks like an ape so I don't think he is a Vasto Lorde.
    That is true but I wonder if Wondereweiss knows how to realease his powers because so far he is acting like a retard

Page 97 of 501 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •