Page 98 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 12533

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Yammy looks like an ape so I don't think he is a Vasto Lorde.
    That's why I said numbers 1-4. I too, do not believe Yammy is a Vasto Lorde.

Maybe Wonderwiess is strong. I believe someone mentioned it, but at some point Urahara mentioned he wasn't sure if he could fight him because he was powerful...It's completely possible.

Wonder what new *** pull will occur in the next chapter? Maybe Hitsuguya gets some Super Saiyan 3 hair and kicks Halibel's butt or something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I wonder what the 6th Espada (I can't spell his name) will do now that he was defeated lol, hope he fights against Aizen-sama...

I hope we don't get anymore plot holes, but that's just wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I hope we don't get anymore plot holes, but that's just wishful thinking.
    They had better not skip Halibel owning Hitsuguya.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    They had better not skip Halibel owning Hitsuguya.
    They'll probably skip it when it gets to the best part and change to Ichigo's part. Then when that gets good, they'll switch back and so on.

The last I remember seeing the Vizard, it was in the warehouse after the Pendulum miniseries. They'll probably end up coming to the rescue of the injured captains. I'm expecting Ryuken and Isshin to show up soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    They'll probably skip it when it gets to the best part and change to Ichigo's part. Then when that gets good, they'll switch back and so on.
    Thats what Im guessing what will happen because they have always done that because once we see something like Hitsugaya getting his arm cut off and then there going to switch views to Yammy probably

Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    Thats what Im guessing what will happen because they have always done that because once we see something like Hitsugaya getting his arm cut off and then there going to switch views to Yammy probably
    Nah, it will happen but not so soon. They just switched remember?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Nah, it will happen but not so soon. They just switched remember?
    Ya I know but anything can happen, so ya Im ready for anything because I never expected all this to happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by shiny gible View Post
    Ya I know but anything can happen, so ya Im ready for anything because I never expected all this to happen lol
    You must be either simple minded or full of false hope. Either way I feel sorry for you.

Why aren't Yamamoto and his 2nd seat guy (sorry I don't know names I just recently started reading Bleach) doing anything to help the losing captains?

Why aren't Yamamoto and his 2nd seat guy (sorry I don't know names I just recently started reading Bleach) doing anything to help the losing captains?
    Because he's too high and fcken mighty to get his hands dirty with that child's play.
    But really if he did step in and fight...There would not be any battles. Stark Halibel and Barragon would die in a couple pages, not even a whole chapter, if they fought him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    Because he's too high and fcken mighty to get his hands dirty with that child's play.
    But really if he did step in and fight...There would not be any battles. Stark Halibel and Barragon would die in a couple pages, not even a whole chapter, if they fought him.
    Yamamoto is strong, but even he would have trouble with 3 Vasto Lordes (or maybe 4 if Lilinette is a Vasto Lorde too...)

He beat Allon, but I still think that the old man is losing his touch.

Yamamoto is strong, but even he would have trouble with 3 Vasto Lordes (or maybe 4 if Lilinette is a Vasto Lorde too...)

He beat Allon, but I still think that the old man is losing his touch.
    Could've fooled me. Maybe he'll fight with Aizen or Gin.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Could've fooled me. Maybe he'll fight with Aizen or Gin.
    Against Aizen probably^_^

I wanted that Rangiku Matsumoto woman to fight Gin....and yeah.

Urahara or Shinji can fight against Aizen and then they lose.... or Yama-jii dies agaisnt Aizen and when the War ends, Unohana will be on charge =/

Quote Originally Posted by Orphee View Post
    Urahara or Shinji can fight against Aizen and then they lose.... or Yama-jii dies agaisnt Aizen and when the War ends, Unohana will be on charge =/
    Yeah, I think Yama will die, it's a feeling I have. I'm thinking that because Ichigo is the main character, he'll defeat the evil Aizen.

I hope Urahara and Shinji reveal their Bankai^_^

and what about Ikkaku's bankai and Yumichika's true power? maybe they will show to all if they help in the fight....

and what about Ikkaku's bankai and Yumichika's true power? maybe they will show to all if they help in the fight....
    Ikkaku is t0o weak to fight, he was defeated by Po. Yumichika has power but I'm not sure if he'll be really helpful.

I want to see some more action in next week's chapter!

Yumichika was put to sleep
    and i agree.. more action for the next week, showing us a new bankai/release will be good
    also I want to see Aizen using bankai and pwning all the shinigamis (captains and lieutenants) and if we can see something about Isshin's powers will be awesome

Yumichika was put to sleep
    and i agree.. more action for the next week, showing us a new bankai/release will be good
    also I want to see Aizen using bankai and pwning all the shinigamis (captains and lieutenants) and if we can see something about Isshin's powers will be awesome
    Yes, yes, and more yes!!

I want all their Bankai's to activate at once, it would be great!! I want the others in Hueco Mundo to return to the Fake Karakura town for an epic clash^_^

Yes, yes, and more yes!!

I want all their Bankai's to activate at once, it would be great!! I want the others in Hueco Mundo to return to the Fake Karakura town for an epic clash^_^
    That would be a awesome battle if everyone from Hueco Mundo came back and all the soul reapers activated their Bankai's but I think that would be kindof cheap if you think about it..... well if Aizen uses his Bankai that might be a problem for every1

I actually think Shinji would win against Aizen. I think he knows the secret to disarming Aizen's "absolute hypnosis", but thats just a guess. If he does either he'd fight Aizen or he'd tell Ichigo, who would then, obviously, trash Aizen after struggling a bit.

EDIT: My theory of Shinji beating Aizen is based on a scene from chapter -107, Turn Back the Pendulum 2, page 18. Where you see an Illusionary barrier Aizen put up being ripped away by Shinji. BUT, then again later on in Turn Back the Pendulum, Shinji finds out that for the past month he was being followed by someone who Aizen hypnotized instead of Aizen...
    So my theory could go either way...
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 30th April 2009 at 4:18 PM.

It's very much possible that Shinji will try his crack at Aizen for what was done to him 100 years ago I believe..?

Or it could be both he and Ichigo..Pah. Anything could happen. However it's bound to be a Shinji Vs. Aizen battle. There's no getting around it.
    Soul Silver FC; 1162 ~ 1907 ~ 8565.

'..Let's go.'

Page 98 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast