Page 99 of 502 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 12531

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

All I know is that there will probably be a lot of *** pulls in the fight against Aizen.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm usually not one to ask but, Doesn't someone usually post spoilers yesterday/today? I'm just curious as to what happens next...

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    I'm usually not one to ask but, Doesn't someone usually post spoilers yesterday/today? I'm just curious as to what happens next...
    It's Golden Week, a Japanese national holiday. Everyone's taking the week off, Shonen Jump included.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

I thought of posting it but, possible fear that I could possibly be wrong occurred.

Concerning Aizen, Kubo just might turn additional flips with him, since some defectionists tend to gain more to something that was intentionally their's anyway such as..his Zanpakutou. I've never been an Aizen fan but for once..since he decided to step against Soul Society, i'm actually curious in seeing what he has in store for them.
    Soul Silver FC; 1162 ~ 1907 ~ 8565.

'..Let's go.'

Quote Originally Posted by Henshin, Haku. View Post
    I thought of posting it but, possible fear that I could possibly be wrong occurred.

Concerning Aizen, Kubo just might turn additional flips with him, since some defectionists tend to gain more to something that was intentionally their's anyway such as..his Zanpakutou. I've never been an Aizen fan but for once..since he decided to step against Soul Society, i'm actually curious in seeing what he has in store for them.
    Yes, people think Shinji can handle Aizen, what a laugh!! Shinji is strong, but Aizen has a LOT of resources now that he's defected from Soul Society. As I said earlier, Ichigo is the main character, the hero, so he'll defeat Aizen, end of story, seriously.

Great, so Barragan apparently isn't an espada. And Hitsugaya made an ice clone. Will the fun ever stop?

Yah, it was pretty clear that Hitsugaya had more tricks up his sleeve. I suppose the new chapter IS out..but without English translation. It's all I could gather until someone else locates it of the sort.

http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=33846

Looks to me like 'Golden Week' was overlooked for Kubo this time or maybe various others. *Shrugged.* I'd say though, it looks to me like this will be a great chapter this time around.
    Last edited by Henshin, Haku.; 1st May 2009 at 7:52 PM.

'..Let's go.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Great, so Barragan apparently isn't an espada. And Hitsugaya made an ice clone. Will the fun ever stop?
    "Spot the Plotholes!" the game?
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Spoilers? possibly...
    I found out what Barragon's release is...It isn't animal themed so I guess he isn't an Espada? We should've of realized by the bone throne(not really though)...
    His face turns into, or gets covered by, a skull, so it looks like a skull with a crown on, and he has like an eye in the center of his chest...
    His command is "Rot, Skeleton Emporer" <---This I can't be sure about, I just saw on the internet, so don't be surprised if the command/name is different.

I saw this on the internet but it looks legit so I said it here...

EDIT: Here's the pic I saw...I think it's real.
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/311/img21.jpg
    Oh yeah, and credit for the pic goes to whomever took the picture...even though I don't know who that is...

Also one more thing...just like I predicted Barragon looks to be fast...looks like he sonido'd right behind soifon and grabbed her shoulder, in pre-release form.
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 1st May 2009 at 8:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    How is he NOT an espada? Then if he's not Espada 2, who is???

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    How is he NOT an espada? Then if he's not Espada 2, who is???
    I don't think there is another Espada... I would give the link to this site where I'm finding these seemingly legit spoilers, but I think that'd be advertising...
    But, on this one picture it shows a picture of 9 Espada, each saying something, but Barragon is the only one not there...
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 1st May 2009 at 8:57 PM.

He isn't an Espada?? Wtf. and an ice clone? man that sucks.

I don't believe it's either of them saying something. It's actually each Espada's insight on death itself, or their 'themes'. I believe this is the list of each one;

Ulquiorra; Desolation
    Halibel; Sacrifice
    Stark; Loneliness
    Nnoitora; Despair
    Grimmjow; Destruction
    Zommari; Addiction
    Szayel; Insanity
    Aaroneiro; Greed
    Yammy; Wrath
    Barragan; Aging

And Barragon's release could be correct.

'..Let's go.'

I don't think there is another Espada... I would give the link to this site where I'm finding these seemingly legit spoilers, but I think that'd be advertising...
    But, on this one picture it shows a picture of 9 Espada, each saying something, but Barragon is the only one not there...
    Maybe what Yammy said is true, that they are from number's 0-9. Yammy being 0, Stark 1, Halibel 2, Ulquiora 3, Noitora 4, Grimmjow 5, etc. and there are actually 9 Espada. So now whoever was 9 now is 8.

Barragoan's release is legend......wait for it......ary.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Okay so I have a theory about the "Skeleton Emporer's" aka Barragon's abilities...
        Spoiler:- Barragon Ability Theory:

Though if the spoilers I've seen are fake, which I don't think they are, then my theory, and other spoilers I posted, are void.
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 1st May 2009 at 10:25 PM.

Okay so I have a theory about the "Skeleton Emporer's" aka Barragon's abilities...
        Spoiler:- Barragon Ability Theory:

Though if the spoilers I've seen are fake, which I don't think they are, then my theory, and other spoilers I posted, are void.
    If what you say is true about him able to "rot" things when he touches them, then he is the perfect opponent for Soi Fon, since she too has to touch people twice with her Zanpaktou to kill them.

Where this "Barragan's not an Espada" thing come from? From the spoilers, He's telling Soi Fon about the themes of death each Espada represents. Which of course would mean he wouldn't need a flashback panel.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 2nd May 2009 at 12:41 AM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Where this "Barragan's not an Espada" thing come from?
    IDK Sogeking said it, so I thought it was true...

Alright, the Gentleman Skeleton is here to clear up the fog surrounding his new favorite Espada.

First of all, he IS an Espada. The source of the spoiler based that info on the fact he didn't appear in the page with the others. He is the one speaking about the 'aspects of death' the Espada represents which is why he doesn't appear.

Out of all the 'aspects of death' the Espada represent, Barragan represents the one aspect that canot be escaped, aging. Hence, his powers are to age limbs.

His Zanpakuto's name is 'Arrogante,' Spanish for Arrogance. The kanji at the side means 'Skeleton Emperor.'
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I'm feelin' it guys...Soifon Bankai. I've got my hopes up...

The Espadas and their themes of Death:
    Ulquiorra - Desolation
    Halibel - Sacrifice
    Stark - Loneliness
    Nnoitora - Despair (I thought this was Ulquiorra...oh well)
    Grimmjow - Destruction
    Zommari - Addiction
    Szayel - Insanity
    Aaroneiro - Greed
    Yammy - Wrath
    Barragan - Aging
    Quite frankly, I love Barragan's release. His release is "Kuchiro" (Rot). Once again Hitsugaya manages to somehow escape death.

why Hitsugaya is still alive? -_-
    - Soi Fon tries to land in a kick with Barragan, but suddenly her leg becomes slow and she can't hit him.
    - She seems to be thinking "why..."
    - Soi Fon gets a bone fracture from getting hit by Barragan's attack, and while she is thinking just then about what kind of attack she received, he asks "do you comprehend/understand?"
    Awesome

Because Hitsugaya is Kudo's boy toy.

So is he or is he not a freakin' Espada?

Soifon's Bankai, next week for sure^_^

Page 99 of 502 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast