Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Electrike Company (510)

Default The Electrike Company (510)

Electrike Practice Centre!

On their way to the next city, Ash & Co. meet a trainer who is wanting to train his Electrike up to impress a nearby trainer who has a stronger one. Ash & co are eager to help the trainer and the Electrike. However, Team Rocket are nearby and want the Electrike. Can Ash & Co help train the Electrike enough to stop Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

People were expecting this to be a filler, it was better than that. It's not every day you see two members of Team Rocket decide to HELP with the Pokemon du jour.

The stop-and-start motto performance was funny too.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I've only seen the pics so far, and the episode looks pretty funny.

What happened with the Electrike guy and Staravia at the start?

While relaxing, the gang was suddenly attacked by an upset Electrike who was running blindly at them and firing off random Thunder attacks. Ash got hit by one of them. Staravia just happened to be right next to him. Then the breeder guy caught up to Electrike, apologized, introduced himself, and explained what was going on.

Hahahahaha. Ash sure gets electrocuted a lot in this episode.

James and Meowth decided to help Electrike themselves while Jessie is left as the usual villain to try and steal it. That break the chain.

Say, what attacks did Electrike used again? I can't tell from the screenshots.

While I still don't see where the idea of showcasing a random Hoenn Pokemon came from, I was honestly expecting this episode to be worse. While TR can be, admittedly, obnoxious at times, it's moments like these that make me glad they're still on the show. Some of the greatest moments come from times when the main gang and the Rockets work together. And that motto was damn funny, especially with the theme music suddenly winding down each time James spoke. Speaking of music, wasn't that a Movie 9 track that played after Electrike evolved? About time.
    Last edited by S.Suikun; 10th August 2007 at 5:23 AM.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This episode proves one thing...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...arashi/Tar.png

The gang shops at Target.

What happened with the Electrike guy and Staravia at the start?
    My Japanese is a little rusty, but I believe Yuusuke (the filler dude) was talking about how awesome Staravia was, and wanted to make out with it on the spot.

But I could be wrong.

Eh, this episode looks ok to me. My extreme hatred for all Hoenn pokemon is one of the reasons I will probaby hate this ep, but like ya'll said up yonder(Im trying it out), I will watch it due to TR love of being cuuurazy, and suprising us time after time.....wow, I just had a flashback while writing this about Napoleon Dynamite..

Credit to Ruki for this.....magically awsome banner!!
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")
    This is my fatty butt bunny named Charlie. Feed her.

i just saw the screenshots, but I'm lost.. what were james and meowth depressed during the motto, and WHY did they help the gang with training and from Jessie?

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Because they were touched by how Pikachu was helping Electrike and how it was trying so hard and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Hahahahaha. Ash sure gets electrocuted a lot in this episode.

James and Meowth decided to help Electrike themselves while Jessie is left as the usual villain to try and steal it. That break the chain.

Say, what attacks did Electrike used again? I can't tell from the screenshots.
    Maybe SHOCK WAVE, or DISCHARGE.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Is it really that hard to let someone who actually saw the episode answer instead of wasting time with random guesses?

Anyway, Yusuke's Rakurai used Charge and Thunderbolt, while the leader's used Charge and Thunder. After evolving, Yusuke's Livolt used Charge and Thunder as well.

Poor Ash--been a while since he's been specifically shocked this many times. No wonder he was scared to be a moving bullseye(even though I bet it was rubber-coated).

While I still don't see where the idea of showcasing a random Hoenn Pokemon came from
    I dunno either, but I'm glad they got a chance to properly showcase Electrike(you think PUSA can utilize the neat effect to its dub voice, like in the Mauville Gym episode[ultimately forgotten in the rematch since it only appeared for 30 seconds]?). OMG, Iwane made it so cute~:3

shinx/luxio could have easily replaced electrike

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Is it really that hard to let someone who actually saw the episode answer instead of wasting time with random guesses?

Anyway, Yusuke's Rakurai used Charge and Thunderbolt, while the leader's used Charge and Thunder. After evolving, Yusuke's Livolt used Charge and Thunder as well.
    That was THUNDER!!!??!
    Last edited by uber gon; 12th August 2007 at 8:27 AM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    This episode proves one thing...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...arashi/Tar.png

The gang shops at Target.
    Most fashionable jackets ever. Or to be more accurate...dem jackets be stylin', yo!

I've only had the chance to look through pics of this ep so far, but...is it just me, or did Electrike look a tad off in this episode? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing it in the anime since it had all of half an episode to itself in Houen, give or take a few fifths of an ep.

TR(well, the male portion of it) deciding to help Electrike out was unexpected, but then again, James was always a softie and Meowth...is rather unpredictable. And of course, Jessie had to come in with her...pink ballerina robot?...to ruin everything.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Most fashionable jackets ever. Or to be more accurate...dem jackets be stylin', yo!

I've only had the chance to look through pics of this ep so far, but...is it just me, or did Electrike look a tad off in this episode? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing it in the anime since it had all of half an episode to itself in Houen, give or take a few fifths of an ep.

TR(well, the male portion of it) deciding to help Electrike out was unexpected, but then again, James was always a softie and Meowth...is rather unpredictable. And of course, Jessie had to come in with her...pink ballerina robot?...to ruin everything.
    The mechas are getting kinda disturbing lately.

in my opinon the episode was ok and just a filler. was electrike/manetric using thunder wave it just seems that all the electrike so far have all been using thunder wave as a offensive move like wattson's
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I really underestimated this episode. It was really good. I love how Electrike's attacks always hit Ash.

What's next? A NEKKID BURMEE?

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    A pink robot is disturbing? Are you serious?
    Even James´ breasts weren´t disturbing...Maybe you should switch the channels more often and look what other programs offer.
    Bare breasts in commercials ,anyone?
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    in my opinon the episode was ok and just a filler. was electrike/manetric using thunder wave it just seems that all the electrike so far have all been using thunder wave as a offensive move like wattson's
    No it wasn't. It was already stated which attacks they were.

WHY are they showing a Hoenn Pokémon?!
    This IS the Diamond and Pearl series isn't it?
    Why couldn't they show a new electric Pokémon like... Rotom or something?!
    Mabye they plan on taking their time with this series.
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

It was one of the worsts D/P episodes.

Ash and co. took a rest in the Pkmn Center. They met a sexy guy who had troubles with his Electrike. Ash and co. was ready to help poor Electrike with shooting Thunders to the target. Pachirisu and Pikachu did it well and Electrike adored them (as always Pikachu was in the center of attention). Brock gave the trainer few advices how to care about Electrike. Jessie wanted to steal Electrike and Pikachu. She was beat by Electrike`s Thunder (horray, it worked), Electrike evolved. The happy trainer was grateful for help. The end.

I have seen similar plot bilion times. They should have done the episode about Luxio. I dont get it, why they put the old gen pokemon to the episode.

I see only one positive part of this epi: James and Meowth helped Electrike. James is a good guy.
    Last edited by Princess Reina; 15th August 2007 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Reina View Post
    It was one of the worsts D/P episodes.

Ash and co. took a rest in the Pkmn Center. They met a sexy guy who had troubles with his Electrike. Ash and co. was ready to help poor Electrike with shooting Thunders to the target. Pachirisu and Pikachu did it well and Electrike adored them (as always Pikachu was in the center of attention). Brock gave the trainer few advices how to care about Electrike. Jessie wanted to steal Electrike and Pikachu. She was beat by Electrike`s Thunder (horray, it worked), Electrike evolved. The happy trainer was grateful for help. The end.

I have seen similar plot bilion times. They should have done the episode about Luxio. I dont get it, why they put the old gen pokemon to the episode.

I see only one positive part of this epi: James and Meowth helped Electrike. James is a good guy.
    Not the worst Diamond & Pearl episode. And what made you think the plot would be different this time?

I only said my opinion. Im not angry if someone loves the episode. Everybody has own taste.

The spoiler was really hopeful so I believed it would be about PkmnBattleCenter for electric type pokemon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast